Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 147. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I believe in this coin, fuck everything else, especially Stakecoin...

Yupyup Cheesy
Activity: 31
I believe in this coin, fuck everything else, especially Stakecoin...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm also having problem with my account at flap.miningwith.us. Time to move to another pool I guess..

Flappycoin pool is working good now
Activity: 32
I'm also having problem with my account at flap.miningwith.us. Time to move to another pool I guess..
Activity: 42
to the mooooon
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did anyone here use flap.miningwith.us because I can't login anymore, and they won't send me an email link for the forgot my password thing. Is anyone else having this issue?

having exact problem'

when i use my email for password recovery says it daosnt exist when  i use my username it says it sent email but nothing shows up.

no payments made to my wallet in 2h too. Sad

Same problem here also, email and password not working for login, then email does not exist for reset and with username not reset email is received time to move onto a new pool for now, i guess.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did anyone here use flap.miningwith.us because I can't login anymore, and they won't send me an email link for the forgot my password thing. Is anyone else having this issue?

having exact problem'

when i use my email for password recovery says it daosnt exist when  i use my username it says it sent email but nothing shows up.

no payments made to my wallet in 2h too. Sad
Activity: 89
Escrow Services Provided
Activity: 28
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that we are considering adding FlappyCoin to our exchange to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any exchange yet.  Follow us on twitter @lazycoins and vote.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lazycoins-crypto-currency-exchange-beta-launched-21st-july-2014-471779

http://i.imgur.com/65ks2FH.png

Woot Cheesy Super glad to hear !  Grin
Activity: 98
unconfirmed balance for more than 1 hour? is this right?

confirm - 120 blocks - 1 block 60 seconds - 2 hours
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
unconfirmed balance for more than 1 hour? is this right?
Activity: 42
ill be aiming my 2 mhash/s at this from now.
Activity: 98
WoW look, we are at the frontpage!
Activity: 280
I made a new flappycoin game, with prizes going to the highscores. Check it out at flappycoingame.blogspot.com and let me know if you have any suggestions.

I think some settings are way off. Flappin' impossible to get through the first tube....
Really? What happens exactly? It's not supposed to be any more difficult than the original flappy bird game.
Activity: 84
Please join our first pool: flappy.speedhash.eu

2% Fee

SPEEDHASH.EU pool network

At Speedhash.eu we love SPEED! We use super fast server with Intel Xeon 3.4 GHz, 32GB RAM and SSD disk drives. 200 Mbps internet connection.

SECURITY is most important to us. We have DDoS protection implemented and our tech TEAM has years of experience in server and pools administration.

SUPPORT makes mining with us a pleasure and in case any problems - we are here to help you. 24/7!

So please join our pools at speedhash.eu and enjoy!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

OUR SUPPORT THREAD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pool-support-new-fast-pools-speedhasheu-481664

You can also email us: speedhash.eu @ gmail.com

Reward for first 5 block finders!!

1st 500,000 FLAP
2nd 200,000 FLAP
3rd 150,000 FLAP
4th 100,000 FLAP
5th 50,000 FLAP

Please send us you FLAP wallet address if your are a lucky finder. Reward will be send in 24h.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The price went down a bit
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I'm zero at the Flappycoin game: max score: 1  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
what is wrong with Poloniex ?  I tried to sell some flappy there but i get "This market is frozen." ?!?

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
Some markets may be frozen momentarily while some new security features are tested.

yea, i just seen that on twitter ... i guess we wait
Activity: 350
how many flap / Mh / day?
Jump to: