Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 182. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
P2Pools
Pool rate 1.39MH/s
why so bad ?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have 21284.00444603FLAP available. I am selling it for 210 satoshi's each (my price is 30 times the buy price on Allcoin, for now).
Yes, this is a lot more, but now you don't have to send it to some 3rd ranked exchange and wait forever for it to confirm. You can also be sure that I won't run with your coins, because I have a decent trust rating and am a nice guy. Why would I risk my account, name and reputation for a little bit of Bitcoins?

You can criticize my selling price, but I don't give two shit so save your breath Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!

Hey man, do you know who's admin of http://flappycoinpool.com/ ?

Can't recover my account, can't login, can't change password. Your mail daemon isn't working at all. Waiting more than a day already.

Please help, thanks.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I'm surprised to see that so many people suffer from not syncing. Everything worked fine on my first try Roll Eyes
Activity: 112

150,000 sent! I think this is a great way to involve people outside bitcointalk Smiley
Activity: 176
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
I wish we could get a better P2Pool presence going, all this hashing needs to be more spread out  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
So let's see, more exchanges popping up, hash rate is up to an absurd 3.5 Gigahash (that's about a gigahash per day of this coins existence) and rising, and price has gone from 2 satoshis to 8 satoshis twice now and more volume is coming in.  Difficulty is soaring and Reddit community looks good.  If you haven't bought in yet, this will probably be your last day to do so in single digit satoshis.  

All the tards who flipped at 4 and 5 satoshi levels are almost gone now.  I called this coin as a big deal the night of it's release, and didn't even know how right I was going to be.  

Hang on birds.  It only gets crazier from here.   Cheesy
Crypto ehalvers
Activity: 70
Well most of my flappy and some BTC are on poloniex so I hope it comes back up soon  Cry
yea me too..  Sad

FUCK

No worries, Poloniex is back online!
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
WHO IS ADMIN OF http://flappycoinpool.com/ ?

Can't recover my account, can't login, can't change password. Your mail daemon isn't working at all. Waiting more than a day already.

Please help, thanks.
Crypto ehalvers
Well most of my flappy and some BTC are on poloniex so I hope it comes back up soon  Cry
yea me too..  Sad

FUCK
Activity: 204
yea me too..  Sad
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Any donations for my trouble for getting Flap onto new exchange is always welcome Smiley
Im running small setup, so anything helps Smiley
and you did what exactly to get flap to poloniex?

should be reward enough to be able to trade coins there Smiley

How does anyone get it onto an exchange? you contact those concerned and state a case convincing them to put it on.
I guess i was convincing enough, and the coin certainly needed a decent exchange.
Crypto ehalvers
Well most of my flappy and some BTC are on poloniex so I hope it comes back up soon  Cry
Activity: 70
Lucky! Got in on the Poloniex action early and sold my flaps high, sent btc to allcoin and bought low. Made an extra mil flappycoin just doin that  Grin
Activity: 39

Hey Mac people with wallet trouble:

I asked on reddit where to put the flappycoin.conf file, and got this:

/Users/{your username}/Library/Application Support/FlappyCoin

It's finally syncing. After you do this, leave it open for a while.

It seems to be working for me. Just taking forever (like the first time you fire up any wallet).

It worked!!! Thank you! conf file is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/flappycoin/comments/1y2pnn/how_i_fixed_my_nonsyncing_wallet_windows/
Activity: 56
let's fly da moon~
Activity: 182
The flapping is strong with this one.
Jump to: