Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 184. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Why my mac wallet (1.0.0.1) is out of sync and says "no block source available" in the bottom ?
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Gotta start hittin them P2Pools, some of the main pools are getting massive Shocked
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Difficulty is skyrocketing holyshit

We'd like more miners on here http://flap.bondni.com/ flappycoinpool is finding all the blocks lmao
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
TRADE FLAPPYCOIN NOW ON PMtoCoins.com
Awesome, glad to see another exchange. Adds some more liquidity and competetiveness to the market.
Activity: 8
COME FLAP IN OUR POOL!

BlockCounter
Click Here

2000 BLOCK REWARD
0.5% Fee
Intel Xeon E7-8800
99.9% UPTIME w/ DDOS PROTECTION
128GB DDR3 RAM
256GB SSD
0 RAID

Activity: 3
Can anyone tell me where to put the conf file on a Mac? I am mining but have no place to send them. help free my FLAP.
Activity: 11
I announce the Flappycoin forum : http://flappycoinforum.com/
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
TRADE FLAPPYCOIN NOW ON PMtoCoins.com
If someone would like to send me 1 FLAP so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: FF6CGeoXroWodHGcjb1gpq4KG4yLd1zckn

datum: 18.2.2014 02:46
To: FF6CGeoXroWodHGcjb1gpq4KG4yLd1zckn
Debit: -1.00 FLAP
Net amount: -1.00 FLAP
Transaction ID: e4969d1d1954e47676021737314dbedaca5542693193b5577a16fd9389b75046
Activity: 168
If someone would like to send me 1 FLAP so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll put this up on Poloniex. Address: FF6CGeoXroWodHGcjb1gpq4KG4yLd1zckn
Sent  Smiley
Activity: 7
You could use a faucet Wink
http://coinok.pw/faucet/flap/
http://earncryptocoins.com/flap
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Activity: 7
Yep, I can also say that I'm satisfied with allcoin.com service. I did panic a bit when my coins didn't show up, but their quick response to my e-mail made me feel better and it was all quickly resolved. Smiley
Agreed. Quite satisfied with allcoin.com - everything has been well-working on my end (other than the confusion on how priority of orders work)
Yep, I can also say that I'm satisfied with allcoin.com service. I did panic a bit when my coins didn't show up, but their quick response to my e-mail made me feel better and it was all quickly resolved. Smiley
Crypto ehalvers
Takes about an hour or so for allcoin to process the withdrawals I think, withdrew 8 million FLAP last night.

Took about an hour. Started to get worried lol

Brother,the withdraw is not completely automatic now for safe concern .If all of us are sleeping ,your may wait some hours. Grin

I completely understand, and I am okay with the wait, was just letting people know it may take some time and to not worry  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Takes about an hour or so for allcoin to process the withdrawals I think, withdrew 8 million FLAP last night.

Brother,the withdraw is not completely automatic now for safe concern .If all of us are sleeping ,your may wait some hours. Grin
Better safe than sorry with customer funds :] Too many exchanges have been cleaned out recently because they kept their money online

Side Note: time to acquire more coins as the difficulty drops :]
Activity: 168

Crypto ehalvers

Allcoin support just answered my email, let's see how it goes. Smiley

Edit: Yep, a few seconds later I got the FLAPs Smiley
Activity: 21
Hmm, did anyone manage to withdraw FLAP from allcoin today? Maybe they didn't update the wallet. Smiley

Now that wouldn't be good.....

Nope, it wouldn't. But I guess it's a better alternative than the (allcoin) dev running away, flipping us off and shouting "I've got your coiiins!"

I tried to withdrawal about 500k FLAP about an hour ago, still haven't seen it pop up in my wallet...

EDIT: speak of the devil...it literally popped up in my wallet as I submit this. Unconfirmed at the moment, but at least my wallet can see it!
Jump to: