Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 192. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
 I've accumulated 6m of these in the last day. They are about to exploode, right now they are about to go from 5 to 6 satoshis.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Can the devs add Flappy Bird game to the wallet.  We need Flappy bird to play while we mine
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
               Accepting All Donations to get me to my Goal of 1MIL Flappycoin Sad  Lets All Flap To The Moon

We All Gotta Flap Somewhere Smiley

FHhmQpBxuTHJpwELe6RBYhLRu3LXdXo4hK  Cool

Every little bit helps Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0.00000006 BTC NOW !!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
%insert your text% soon!
Fuck, why it takes an eternity to deposit FLAPs to Allcoin.com? Are they processing them manually?

I missed whole satoshi train "thanks" to this. This exchange is so new yet so unstable.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Yay ! I have 173900 FlappyCoins Cheesy
Activity: 54
I was thinking - why not get our heads together and put together a press release that can be passed along to the news agencies?

I've started something, see below, but my inspirational moment has gone!

See what you guys can add to it and then we can look at getting it out there.

"A new Bitcoin-like virtual currency has launched, based on the popular game Flappy Bird.
Flappycoin, following in the steps of Dogecoin, was launched on 14th February, and is already receiving a huge interest throughout the Bitcoin style community.
The value of Bitcoin, the most famous currency, peaked at over $1200 last year, but is currently worth around $620.
There have been a number of alternative coins launched since the introduction of Bitcoin, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, and the more recent Coinye coin, originally based on the rapper Kanye West.
Virtual currencies are often known for their anonymity, and the darker side of the internet, such as the Silk Road website, where illegal drugs were traded. However, as virtual currencies become more mainstream, 100’s of businesses and services are springing up around the virtual eco-system."

All it takes is to get this on a couple of news networks and the story will spread like wildfire...... mainstream media gets the everyday people interested!
I agree, get this or something similar out to a big number of different media channels and we will get new people into this in no time!

This is a good idea! Flappycoin is not yet unique in any way, but it has the potential to go viral. English is not my native language, but I can help by translating to Swedish and try to get blogs etc. to write about it. Maybe we should find someone at fiverr.com that can help us writing a appealing press release?

Edit: Smooth fork Smiley http://cryptotrends.info/flappy/explorer seems to be on the wrong chain though...

http://flapplorer.flappycoin.info/chain/FlappyCoin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was thinking - why not get our heads together and put together a press release that can be passed along to the news agencies?

"A new Bitcoin-like virtual currency has launched, based on the popular game Flappy Bird.
Flappycoin, following in the steps of Dogecoin, was launched on 14th February, and is already receiving a huge interest throughout the Bitcoin style community.
The value of Bitcoin, the most famous currency, peaked at over $1200 last year, but is currently worth around $620.
There have been a number of alternative coins launched since the introduction of Bitcoin, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, and the more recent Coinye coin, originally based on the rapper Kanye West.
Virtual currencies are often known for their anonymity, and the darker side of the internet, such as the Silk Road website, where illegal drugs were traded. However, as virtual currencies become more mainstream, 100’s of businesses and services are springing up around the virtual eco-system."

All it takes is to get this on a couple of news networks and the story will spread like wildfire...... mainstream media gets the everyday people interested!
I agree, get this or something similar out to a big number of different media channels and we will get new people into this in no time!

This is a good idea! Flappycoin is not yet unique in any way, but it has the potential to go viral. English is not my native language, but I can help by translating to Swedish and try to get blogs etc. to write about it. Maybe we should find someone at fiverr.com that can help us writing a appealing press release?

Edit: Smooth fork Smiley http://cryptotrends.info/flappy/explorer seems to be on the wrong chain though...

Activity: 54
Activity: 84

What happens if I send my mined coins to the old wallet? Can't update that wallet atm since I'm at work. I don't want my coins to flap away from me  Cry
It will be fine as long as you don't delete the .dat file. You can just replace over the old stuff with the new stuff. If the wallet doesn't work properly, you can delete everything else BESIDES the .dat file and put the new one in. That's what keeps your coins.

Thanks, I'm safe then Smiley
Activity: 420
Countdown......

Blocks to go to 6,000....
Activity: 56
What happens if I send my mined coins to the old wallet? Can't update that wallet atm since I'm at work. I don't want my coins to flap away from me  Cry
It will be fine as long as you don't delete the .dat file. You can just replace over the old stuff with the new stuff. If the wallet doesn't work properly, you can delete everything else BESIDES the .dat file and put the new one in. That's what keeps your coins.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538

I think it still not reach to 6000 now. so... I guess just backup your wallet.dat and update your wallet now.

welcome to mine @

http://flap.bondni.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Working now thanks to new nodes. If anyone needs it, my addnodes:

Code:
addnode=173.58.8.110:11556
addnode=213.114.129.89:11556
addnode=99.241.74.216:11556
addnode=98.196.133.57:11556
addnode=137.226.148.87:11556
addnode=78.90.137.167:11556
addnode=173.51.180.254:11556
addnode=5.175.193.221:11556
addnode=110.169.60.173:60370
addnode=111.98.41.44:61363
addnode=101.226.247.43:50061
addnode=94.208.110.64:11556
addnode=50.178.24.180:52588
addnode=203.174.12.17:62980
addnode=88.82.176.110:11556
addnode=77.173.110.4:11556
addnode=185.27.69.250:52009
addnode=87.11.234.16:64248
addnode=176.116.104.28:65008
addnode=119.125.183.169:51385
addnode=81.234.144.8:11556
addnode=27.3.192.200:11556
addnode=94.22.75.142:11556
addnode=162.243.219.6:46285
addnode=221.121.207.215:11556
addnode=185.27.69.250:57835
addnode=210.229.52.135:1095
addnode=84.229.197.76:4599
addnode=188.40.106.68:35651

First 8 lines were added thanks to alchebyte's getpeerinfo.

thx for your codes,link now.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
GOING STRONG! Smiley

Look at where we were a couple hours ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=464743.760

CONTINUE TO HOLD

FLAPPY WILL INCREASE IN VALUE VERY SOON

Jump to: