Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 194. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Looks like I should be solo, in a few hours I've found 2.7mil worth of bocks for pool yet only received 1.1mil, roll of the dice.

Solo? How much hashrate are you working with?

Only 2Mhash but just been lucky with blocks I guess
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Looks like I should be solo, in a few hours I've found 2.7mil worth of bocks for pool yet only received 1.1mil, roll of the dice.

Solo? How much hashrate are you working with?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Not sure if I should be happy or annoyed difficulty is rising, was hoping to get more coins before this coin goes to moon.
Activity: 205
Net hash rate now over 1005MH, Think someone should set a forum up soon.
Already done http://flappycointalk.org
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
LOL I just got a block on a pool with one of my machines that was only doing 10khash LOL.  I forgot it was even turned on and it got the block for 980,000.

good luck , I have the same lucky on someo other coins.Smiley

anyway, welcome all to join http://flap.bondni.com

and also with other pool could spread more hash to make this coin more valuable without forks Smiley

LOL I just got a block on a pool with one of my machines that was only doing 10khash LOL.  I forgot it was even turned on and it got the block for 980,000.

Wow congrats. If only I could get that lucky with 90 kh/s.

Activity: 196

Wow congrats. If only I could get that lucky with 90 kh/s.
Activity: 56
Nice! Talk about luck! Gratz! Grin
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers

Bastard. lol.

P2Pool cant find a block to save its life.
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Difficulty soaring  Shocked

Hashrate going up  ! 1.4GH/s
Crypto ehalvers
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
LOL @ the people on allcoins trying to stack the bid at 4 satoshi's hoping they'll get filled.  It's not gonna happen peeps, and the 5's are getting eaten up.  You better catch you some 5's before they're gone too and you're cursing yourself because now you have to buy 6's... and then 7's. 

This is gonna be the biggest win yet of my crypto career. 

A friend of mine claimed he scored over a 100 on Flappybird and I called bullshit, and said if would show me I'd give him a million flappy coins. 
And he did, legit.  O_O 

So now he owns flappy coins.
Crypto ehalvers
Difficulty soaring  Shocked
Activity: 56
Flappypool! y u down?!
:-(

It's been slowing up / crashing all day, however, this time it looks like they aren't popping back up within a minute or two

Stratum works whole night, np np.
So that means that there is no problem mining? Right? Do I need to switch to second Stratum?
They're back up. First it was just the front end, but the miner started acting funny too. all good now.
Crypto ehalvers
Switch to the P2Pools guys  Cheesy

A few of the pools are getting pretty large, but I'm sure with all this power being added it will disperse pretty well.
Activity: 13
Flappypool! y u down?!

It's been slowing up / crashing all day, however, this time it looks like they aren't popping back up within a minute or two

So that means that there is no problem mining? Right? Do I need to switch to second Stratum?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Flappypool! y u down?!

Jump to: