Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 206. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
my question would be, why are there no mined coins being confirmed? is there something wrong with this coins?  Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I been having nothing but probs there this morning, so have moved to flap.bondni.com there are other pools available, but that seems to be stable for me.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
what is the version of CGMINER that is working for http://flappycoinpool.com/index.php pool?

"./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.flappycoinpool.com:3353 -u Weblogin.Worker -p worker.password"

not working for me Smiley

cgminer 2.7.7 :  
[2014-02-16 14:41:06] Press any key to exit, or cgminer will try again in 15s.
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Unable to get work from pool 0 http://stratum+tcp://strat
um.flappycoinpool.com:3353
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] No servers were found that could be used to get work from
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Please check the details from the list below of the serve
rs you have input
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to ad
d a port, or have not set up workers
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Pool: 0  URL: http://stratum+tcp://stratum.flappycoinpool
.com:3353  User: roslinpl.roslinpl  Password: roslinpl.myPass
 [2014-02-16 14:41:24] Press any key to exit, or cgminer will try again in 15s.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
if someone would like to donate to http://coinok.pw/scratch/flap/ so we can have higher prizes please do it to FBYWubukG4e7Z4Pvx5vN4o6dfNv2mo3y5B

thanks
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Yes something is wrong with http://flappy.suchpool.pw
Activity: 21
fuck http://flappy.suchpool.pw
Changes in hundreds of thousands of invalid
Show sent. Did not receive wallet.
I'm pretty sure the user name and pass don't matter too much unless you are solo mining mate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Having trouble with the wallet, what do I use for username and password? Does it have to be linked to something?
What was your error?
Activity: 56
Having trouble with the wallet, what do I use for username and password? Does it have to be linked to something?
legendary
Thanks again Smiley I will mine it a bit Tongue
let see when they hit vircurex Tongue (hope that it will happen!)
You need to open your flappycoin.conf filke, click "Save as" at the bottom, where it says "text Document" change that to "All Files" and then name the file "flappycoin.conf" it will then save it as a .conf file, at the minute, you have a text file "called" a .conf, simple mistake to make Smiley

Mike..

thanks Smiley I know how to change extension I just forgot that I am editing it in notepad Tongue and accidentally press save as txt Tongue
Smiley
Its working now!

thanks!

no worries mate, I am a Mac user normally, so I did many silly things like this when I started mining a few months back, still make them....foolishly opened an unofficial wallet download for some coin or anoher the other day, welcome to Virus town Sad
Had to quickly whip the HDD out and put in my back up drive, still lost 5 hours of mining due to having to reinstall all the drivers etc, but better than letting some virus ravage all my coins and info.

Happy mining Smiley
legendary
You need to open your flappycoin.conf filke, click "Save as" at the bottom, where it says "text Document" change that to "All Files" and then name the file "flappycoin.conf" it will then save it as a .conf file, at the minute, you have a text file "called" a .conf, simple mistake to make Smiley

Mike..

thanks Smiley I know how to change extension I just forgot that I am editing it in notepad Tongue and accidentally press save as txt Tongue
Smiley
Its working now!

thanks!
Activity: 84
This looks interesting and possibly profitable if it successful in the future.

Guys, what are your opinions on how you think flappy coin will be successful in the future. I know it would be a difficult guess but if you look at the start-up of Leafcoin and Earthcoin how do you think they compare to Flappy coin here?

Mike..
legendary
I did posted my conf file - just look up Smiley

My qt is running from hours with no sync.
What did you name the .conf as, and where did you put it?

C:\Users\R05L1N\AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin\flappycoin.conf

Sad

Can you post a screen shot of the directory with the file listed in it?

You have it saved as flappycoin.conf.txt

HAHAHAH!!!! RIGHT !!! Cheesy LOL. I must wake up... Smiley

Thanks!

And it is working now Smiley
Horray!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
suchpool.pw! WTF have you done>?? 24 orphans in one hour?? get the fuck out of here.. explain pls?Huh??

I'm mining at suchpool too, my gosh I'm a little afraid to keep my miners there if this is how it's going to be  Undecided

are they even on the right fork??? difficulty is 10 at other pools... only 8 there... i'm getting the fuck out of there... what a waste... thnx a lot suckpool.pw
Activity: 28

You have it saved as a txt file.  Delete it and create a new one, only this time instead when you go to save, go to "save as" and select all files from the drop down menu then save it as flappycoin.conf
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 98
I did posted my conf file - just look up Smiley

My qt is running from hours with no sync.
What did you name the .conf as, and where did you put it?

C:\Users\R05L1N\AppData\Roaming\Flappycoin\flappycoin.conf

Sad

Can you post a screen shot of the directory with the file listed in it?

You have it saved as flappycoin.conf.txt
Jump to: