Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 209. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
KGW is implemented. Doing some final tests  Cool

Great job dev!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
anyone?? email verification doesn't make any difference to make an manual payout on stablehash everything is still light grey!!!!   is there any solution?Huh?
Activity: 112
KGW is implemented. Doing some final tests  Cool
Activity: 54
Hold flaps !

Soon big exchange
Activity: 98
Just hit 8,5 Million flappys :3
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

SuchPool.pw's FlappyCoin Pool!

http://flappy.suchpool.pw

If you like stability and reliable mining, SuchPool is the way to go. Good Payouts, Good Hashrate, Join us!

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • VARDIFF, Stratum Server
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://flappy.suchpool.pw:3341
Our pool has proven to be stable and trustable. We keep good care of our server and they are managed by pros. We make everthing we can to ensure the best uptime possible!
Our team is knowleadgable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

888 FLAP BLOCK FINDER REWARD! COME GET SUM!

To reach us:

Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Thank you for your interest in our pools, we hope to see you soon!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ANY GOOD Exchange Huh?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
I'd like to but still first I want to know how I can make an manual payout!! anyone??

Basically, this must be because email verification is required to edit those options. The pool owner can contact me to fix this issue if he doesn't know how to resolve it.

you can join suchpool too!
I'd like to but still first I want to know how I can make an manual payout!! anyone??
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
can someone help me why I cannot make an manual payout on stablehash. everything is light grey accept the pin area??

welcome to my flappy pool,,,

Smiley

http://115.28.31.25:8881/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Is everyone else getting the correct Hash rate in the Dashboard on Flappycoin Pool?  I've got two 7970's that can do 1300KHash and the dashboard is reporting around 300KHash!?

I was experiencing that problem also. Payouts seemed okay but I still did not trust it so I switched over to flappy.suchpool.pw and everything seems great.

The whole site is smoother overall also. Which is a nice plus.

Point your miners there, we need some more Hashpower!  Wink

can someone help me why I cannot make an manual payout on stablehash. everything is light grey accept the pin area??
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
IF the GAME Developer POST a NEWS here.

Price will SKY Rocket !!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 28
Is everyone else getting the correct Hash rate in the Dashboard on Flappycoin Pool?  I've got two 7970's that can do 1300KHash and the dashboard is reporting around 300KHash!?
Activity: 448
I'd still like to see proof of copyright in accordance with Vietnamese Law No. 50/2005/QH11 of November 29, 2005, on Intellectual Property

I'd also like to see proof that Dong Nguyen has endorsed the coin and given his explicit permission to use his game's name.  Should be very easy to provide if either of these claims are true.

No way in hell he gave his permission !
The guy recently was all over news sites because he decided to pull his game from the store.. "he said he couldn't take it anymore"

The OP is a liar and a scammer.
otherwise he would answer the question i posted earlier..
so...
I will keep repeating myself until he answers the damn question.

What does this coin offer that all other clones don't ?
I want a full list of ALL the many things your coin does that is new and innovative.
And a road map of the future would be nice too !
Where do you see this coin in 5 years ?
Also how many other coins have you posted ?
And how many forum accounts do you have here ?

If your seriously this worried about information about a coin, just don't mine it... Not all coins have to have some new innovative stuff. If you can build a community around a coin you're golden.

not worried just using commons sense noob..
90% of so called devs (coin cloners do not provide that info)
do you know why noob ?
because its the same couple scammer pricks making dozens of coins a day that you noobs eat up like morons..

and yes ALL coins HAVE to be innovative other wise there is no point period .
and you wanna be golden ? don't talk to me about communities like you greedy flash mining moron brats know what the word means.
care to spout off any more fucktard idiotic bullshit kid ?

the fact that i have not seen one single guy ask who or what or anything ON ANY COIN other than gimme the wallet.exe makes me sick.. you should all be ashamed of your stupidity !
i can guarantee 100% you all will be infected with a virus eventually because of it and i will laugh at you brats because you deserve it.

and actually i will mine what the hell i want and i ask these questions because i want an answer even though i know these cowardly scammers will simply ignore me
and i also want you wormy little greedy scammer supporters out of my crypto scene.. you kids are a cancer and should go back to 4chan or reddit or what ever

Why would they care about your stupid questions.
And why are you still here? Get back to your "innovative" Bunny-sucking-Coin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5154482
Activity: 112
BondNi Pool donate to Flap Promotion address.

DONATION ADDRESS: F6wwPmHi6Nas7L1qMdMsRr1tJ4SquEhuSe
Transaction#:2332c76f8395eef387e27af7b4008fb71fa5a9a232aac9b4ceab365e9589e0ad
Amount:109716.11512277
Thanks a ton BondNi pool Smiley

By the way,
we are the fastest growing community on reddit yesterday:
http://redditmetrics.com/r/flappycoin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I'd still like to see proof of copyright in accordance with Vietnamese Law No. 50/2005/QH11 of November 29, 2005, on Intellectual Property

I'd also like to see proof that Dong Nguyen has endorsed the coin and given his explicit permission to use his game's name.  Should be very easy to provide if either of these claims are true.

No way in hell he gave his permission !
The guy recently was all over news sites because he decided to pull his game from the store.. "he said he couldn't take it anymore"

The OP is a liar and a scammer.
otherwise he would answer the question i posted earlier..
so...
I will keep repeating myself until he answers the damn question.

What does this coin offer that all other clones don't ?
I want a full list of ALL the many things your coin does that is new and innovative.
And a road map of the future would be nice too !
Where do you see this coin in 5 years ?
Also how many other coins have you posted ?
And how many forum accounts do you have here ?

If your seriously this worried about information about a coin, just don't mine it... Not all coins have to have some new innovative stuff. If you can build a community around a coin you're golden.

not worried just using commons sense noob..
90% of so called devs (coin cloners do not provide that info)
do you know why noob ?
because its the same couple scammer pricks making dozens of coins a day that you noobs eat up like morons..

and yes ALL coins HAVE to be innovative other wise there is no point period .
and you wanna be golden ? don't talk to me about communities like you greedy flash mining moron brats know what the word means.
care to spout off any more fucktard idiotic bullshit kid ?

the fact that i have not seen one single guy ask who or what or anything ON ANY COIN other than gimme the wallet.exe makes me sick.. you should all be ashamed of your stupidity !
i can guarantee 100% you all will be infected with a virus eventually because of it and i will laugh at you brats because you deserve it.

and actually i will mine what the hell i want and i ask these questions because i want an answer even though i know these cowardly scammers will simply ignore me
and i also want you wormy little greedy scammer supporters out of my crypto scene.. you kids are a cancer and should go back to 4chan or reddit or what ever
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Jump to: