Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin ★ OLD/DEAD THREAD GO TO NEW ONE ★ - page 72. (Read 345285 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We need to do some action to get this coin to real value. It should on 3-4 satoshis. I think cryptsy killed flaps value. There are too much gold diggers. No body want to buy flaps on 2 or 3 instead of 1.

We should to focus on poloniex. Because its easy to pump value on here. Just 8 BTC need to get it 3-4 satoshis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Happy birthday flappybirds! Thank you dev's for working hard and keeping the coin moving forward!

If anyone wants free flaps we got a 1 million flap giveaway going on @ buy4crypto.com. We redesigned the front page layout. We still have a lot of work to complete the addition of all the links in our database. We also have a lot more logos to add for aesthetics. We appreciate all the support. We have had our first conversation of a well branded coin with a very nice marketplace. We are going to grow and bring FLAP up with us!

We are getting closer to launching. We are going to commit many million flappy to contests and brand development in the upcoming months for cross promotion of my favorite crypto coin, and crypto website!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
JOIN THE CONTEST !!!

Visit: https://www.facebook.com/flappyllionaire
Bitcointalk contest thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5677375

Please, share this image everywhere, so we can get more attention on Flappycoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I hope BTC drops below 500$ so that I can buy a lot of flappy at once. Can't wait till we finally get to block halving

I just wonder how miners can still make profit in selling at 1 satoshi. Do they have free energy? I would make losses, when mining at 1 satoshi.
Activity: 168
I hope BTC drops below 500$ so that I can buy a lot of flappy at once. Can't wait till we finally get to block halving
I will sell manually and give flappy enough room to fly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i agree. although i do have some at the 4 wall.
I think anyone not buying as much as they can at 1 satoshi is going to regret it when the next few developments come out, especially once the block reward drops in a month or so.

Keep flapping people!!

Yeah because we haven't heard that before... ps by buying it at 1 sat you are are part of the problem, not the solution. More people see orders going at 1 sat and they think well I can get mine for 1 sat too.

Yes. That´s a problem. But the bigger problems are the big sell walls at 3,4,5,6,7 satoshi. Flappy made several attempts to fly, but was stopped every time. If this walls are not put there by a big whale, but by miners, noobs, or just idiots, and not removed in future, then flappy will die a slowly death.
Activity: 168
Across the 4 exchanges (AllCoin, Cryptorush, Poloniex, Cryptsy) the current buy/sell totals:

7,930,077,021 buy
6,619,211,792 sell

With total supply currently at 20,746,029,876 there are also 14,126,818,084 coins being held off the market.

Even though FLAP is being bought at 1 sat we still have 80 BTC buy demand + 141 BTC being held in wallets = a lot of interest in holding FLAP.

This coin is far from dead!

Yeah.. To think about it another way, people are willing to buy 8 billion flap as we speak.
Activity: 182
fyi, Cryptsy just added DGB/BTC, SAT/BTC, RDD/BTC, ZED/BTC markets... and no warning that FLAP is considered one of the "stale markets for deactivation". Cryptsy added FLAP not based on votes (or being paid BTC for the listing) but because they anticipate large volume in FLAP's future!

"just added?" rdd has been on there for quite a while, I believe dgb has as well.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy

oops I misread that as "cryptorush" haha
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
fyi, Cryptsy just added DGB/BTC, SAT/BTC, RDD/BTC, ZED/BTC markets... and no warning that FLAP is considered one of the "stale markets for deactivation". Cryptsy added FLAP not based on votes (or being paid BTC for the listing) but because they anticipate large volume in FLAP's future!

"just added?" rdd has been on there for quite a while, I believe dgb has as well.

BigVern ‏@cryptsy  1h
The following new markets have been added:  DGB/BTC, SAT/BTC, RDD/BTC, ZED/BTC

https://twitter.com/cryptsy
Activity: 182

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
TO THE MOON

IF YOU LIKE MY PHOTOSHOP WORK - DONATE SOME FLAPS: FQoboV7gBjN1rJbMiBifGxHN7bv84S21ts
Activity: 304
Activity: 304
Activity: 196
I have 42 mil flaps.
We NEED a FLAPPY COIN RICHLIST! Who can create a RICHLIST?

That would be interesting.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
We NEED a FLAPPY COIN RICHLIST! Who can create a RICHLIST?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Of course flap is not dying. BTW flap is today 1 month old.

Horray!
Happy Birthday Flappy!

Of course flap is not dying. BTW flap is today 1 month old.
Pages:
Jump to: