Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLAP] FlappyCoin the Gamers Delight - page 28. (Read 75753 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 500
@flappycoin: I sent you a message via the forum. I need your help.  Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any pools left for mining?
Activity: 535
Now we are doing a softcap based on new payout structure. Essentially max coins will end up around 65 billion with a small inflation of 100 million a year.

+ 1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The new wallet source is below.

https://github.com/flappycoin-project/Flappycoin-Rebirth

We do highly suggest against using it at this point, but for anyone wanting to identify problems, bugs, or help testing it should be stable and I have already tested it's transactions move between wallets and move along the block chain fine.
Activity: 782
lets see if this will revive the flap/btc market again  Grin
Hey nice looking wallet  Grin
When we can expect release?
After block 110,000.

Technically if you'd like to compile and start using it you can, but we suggest against it until we do an official release as it is still under heavy development.
50,225,058,419 FLAP currently in circulation
coinmarketcap.com

I thought 50 billion was discussed? How many coins are in circulation at present time?
We hit 50 billion before we could switch over.

Now we are doing a softcap based on new payout structure. Essentially max coins will end up around 65 billion with a small inflation of 100 million a year.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
50,225,058,419 FLAP currently in circulation
coinmarketcap.com

I thought 50 billion was discussed? How many coins are in circulation at present time?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 157

Max number of coins?  100billion or 65billion?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Hey nice looking wallet  Grin
When we can expect release?
SNEAK PREVIEW OF V.30

Just finished some branding/adding back the branding.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what are the plans for future development?
Activity: 182
Maybe we could ask the mods if they would lock the old thread so your announcement pointing to this thread stays as the last message, and people don't just keep posting in there causing more confusion?

Credit: Sumpfbiene

Credit: david226

Credit: Bitdonator
Some of the stuff coming down the pipeline for the people who were wondering for Wallet v3.0

Added new unit names for kFlap and MFlap for Thousand Flappycoins and Million Flappycoins respectfully.

Soft Mandatory TX fee structure beginning. It is a tiered system meaning small transactions cost next to nothing, large output transactions will cost a little bit more based on their size.

The TX fee structure will ensure miner longevity and maintaining a fair balance between users, and the back bone of our network the miners.

What will be the maximum you can send without causing a fork like what happened with DOGE?
What do you mean by this statement?

Maximum TXFees, Maximum output, Maximum blocksize, Maximum relay size?

If you'd like to you can always poke around if I don't get back with the answer in time.

Like how much FLAP is the maximum I can send to an address in one transaction?

I got you.

Right now the maximum transaction size is 100,000,000 million flappycoins per transaction.
Activity: 80
Cryptocurrency, best creation ever!
Some of the stuff coming down the pipeline for the people who were wondering for Wallet v3.0

Added new unit names for kFlap and MFlap for Thousand Flappycoins and Million Flappycoins respectfully.

Soft Mandatory TX fee structure beginning. It is a tiered system meaning small transactions cost next to nothing, large output transactions will cost a little bit more based on their size.

The TX fee structure will ensure miner longevity and maintaining a fair balance between users, and the back bone of our network the miners.

What will be the maximum you can send without causing a fork like what happened with DOGE?

If you'd like to you can always poke around if I don't get back with the answer in time.

Like how much FLAP is the maximum I can send to an address in one transaction?

Pages:
Jump to: