Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLB] FLURBO - The New Galactic Credits from "Rick and Morty" - page 3. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Scam coin, inactive Dev for over a month on Ann, and shilled by known "Signatum scam" shills ^^ stay clear.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
dev is active on discord
Activity: 392
What happened to flurbo? Follow this project alive, do not see any news or updates about the project here or on social networks, is still underway? what plans do you have? Have you thought about looking for an exchange? the creators of the currency responding to your proposals?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I have a question.. where would we have to keep our tokens to get dividends? will a user keeping his or her tokens on bitdice get dividends or we have to keep it on wallets like myetherwallet? Thanks/
Activity: 91
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration
I have mined over 1 b and no problem here
Activity: 2
I have made 600,000 + and haven't gotten a payment sent to me yet. I noticed other people have been getting there's but I haven't.  Undecided

Here's a screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/y22MQbU.png

Edit: A day later and I've still not gotten paid. But when I look under payments, it looks like everyone is getting paid just fine.
Activity: 41
scam project as i see
any news? great project!
Activity: 47
Is there a second pool somewhere?
165KH/s Network speed, 7k pool speed.
Ok wallet daemon working !!
Activity: 266
I hope the ico will be successful so that this project will have enough funds to support the developments and the possible listings in some good exchanges. I hope this will happen soon.
wallet no working daemon !!!
where is dev? i have Pending Balance in the main pool
Activity: 112
Good project and must join airdrop. Grin
copper member
Activity: 16
Guys I'm active when I can, so please understand this.
Activity: 6
The dev of this project is not very active unfortunately. Also there is no ICO, dunno what this guy is talking about above me.
Pages:
Jump to: