Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLB] FLURBO - The New Galactic Credits from "Rick and Morty" - page 4. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
interesting!support~
copper member
Activity: 16

Flurbo AirDrop is now released!

Get 1,000 FLB totally free, even without a mining!

Just visit http://flurbo.cc/#airdrop and do all instructions.
copper member
Xalia, what did you mean by minimum amount? I don't understand because project is launched, you can absolutly free download wallet and start getting Flurbo by mining. Soon I will launch AirDrop where you can get Flurbo even without mining. So what did you mean by minimum amount? Maybe you about buying Flurbo?
Activity: 266
Hello! I like this project. What is the minimum amount required to participate in the project?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
very good vision and I will look forward to getting interested in this ICO. best of luck team.
copper member
All can participate right now!
Activity: 242
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm mining seems fun
copper member
supernva, join our discord for most actual news! You can find link on flurbo.cc in support section.
Activity: 140
copper member
Yeah we have update, not exchange but a gambling service based on saltybet, welcome http://flurbobet.club !
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
any update on exhange? would want to buy some flurbo Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
How long needs the payment  from flurbo-pool to arrive to the wallet ?
if you have zero-ballance problem - read in the first post how to solve it
Activity: 149
How long needs the payment  from flurbo-pool to arrive to the wallet ?
Activity: 2
Boo-ya, guys! I'm glad to find that topic, love the concept of Flurbo currency. The idea of Flurbo has been before us for some years, and now is the time to make great fork. I'm surprised to see such a great design of that topic, great job Mr Poopybutthole. So, I want to offer to help any way I can.
Activity: 19
I'm sorry, but projects really need to have something to offer in the long-run. Why would someone invest in something like this?

If the aim is purely to raise money for the continuation of a TV show, then a crowdfund or even an ICO would work to that end. The money that people put in would go straight to the intended recipients.

But this is a cryptocurrency... People would put money in, hoping to get returns for themselves. Because a finite amount of value can enter or leave the market, this means that either: A.) The intended recipient (the TV show creators) would get 100% of the intended donations, or B.) The investors would make money on their investment. There is no reason that both A and B would come about, considering that this cryptocurrency is nothing more than an unknown clone of an established coin.

So in other words, someone is being swindled here. Either the investors who seek profits (by losing those profits to the donation recipient), or the TV show creators (by not receiving the full value of their intended donations).

Cryptocurrencies are not the answer to every problem.
Activity: 5
this coin is dead , just read the description of the sha 256 flurbo coin..........
This coin is false?
Activity: 56
this coin is dead , just read the description of the sha 256 flurbo coin..........
copper member
Thank guys for you interest in the project! Soon it will have a huge updates, like web wallet, airdrop and more.
Pages:
Jump to: