Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLB] FLURBO - The New Galactic Credits from "Rick and Morty" - page 5. (Read 2961 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Soldo SLD is the best ever
This is something new, it is necessary to mining Wink
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Nice annuncements restyling!

This is a nice project, the ecosystem of Rick and Morty have a big media attention

Good work guys!  Cool
Activity: 13
What the heck, I'm in if only for the lulz. Nice crowdfunding idea though, hope this grows Smiley
copper member
Activity: 16
First post are totally updated and redesigned, I hope you like it Smiley
Activity: 25
The discord community is great and its been a lot of fun to mine. Even cpu hash gets a good number of Flurbo
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
The discord is quite active, with some great ideas for the coin.
copper member
Hey guys! Yes project is active and live, today I will update first post with more information! Join our discord for more info Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is this project still active? the dev for days that do not go through here and we put news, probably will be in discord or telegram but it is very important that you have also here informed the miners and people who want to support the currency is important to know that the project is still alive. !!
Activity: 322
Reserve Indonesian Translate
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I think that the author of this topic should make advertising more intelligible. It is necessary to choose words carefully. What does Speed have to do with it? What does Riki-tiki -tavi have to do with it? In general, they collected everything in one garbage pit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
a lot of incomprehensible in this project, the most important question is - what is the advantage in investing?
what are the further prospects?
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
any word on exhanges yet? and something fishy about the official pool, need more pools!
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
Filipino translation reserved
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
a dubious project, very similar to the fact that it is a scum. what are the advantages for investors? what will they have from this? and I do not think that this program has so many fans. What is the meaning of the project? where does the blocking? and what is your future?
Activity: 56
There are a lot of attractive things, the community for example.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
what is attractive in this project, probably i missed something. to me it seems an ordinary coin. wish the project grow leaps and bounds.
copper member
Guys if you have problem with wallet balance, please do that instruction:

If you have "0" balance on GUI wallet and it's not updating, then you need recovery your wallet with mnemonic seed.
Open GUI wallet > Settings > Seed & Keys > Enter your password > Copy Mnemonic seed words on top
After that open Settings > Close wallet > Choose language > Restore wallet from keys or mnemonic seed > Follow instructions
That solution 100% will fix issue
Activity: 21
Thai translation REserverd if you want please told me
Activity: 20
I received the payment from the pool but my wallet is empty
Activity: 10
I have a problem with the linux wallet. when I launch "./flurbo-wallet-gui", I get an error "Illegal instructions (thrown kernel)". who knows how to solve it?
Pages:
Jump to: