Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 4. (Read 151395 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Forks were successful, interest reduced to 5% annually as seen on flt.presstab.pw.

Macosx needs new client, initial attempts to compile failed, and will require changes in the build process.  Dev team has two macbooks to work through the issues.  Hopefully not much longer.

At block 1410000 PoS reward increases to 20flt enabling satisfactory mining rewards inline with PoS rewards.

Proof of Transaction is occurring frequently.  We are looking at a separate option for short term rewards for holders of the coin.  I do like the MN idea, however, because we use dynamic block rewards on PoS this does not work with the existing masternode.pro or masternode.online type system, as it can vary on the reward.  I also like fluttercoin to be as easy to use as possible, and utilizing a MN VPS type system, causes lots of issues for the average user and is not a simple system to utilize.  I do like the cold reward part of it.

Current idea is to generate rewards based on an address hold.  The benefit for this is similar to MN but the benefit is that these blocks can actively stake so you get the full stake reward + PoT rewards.  We are considering allow the community to vote for the hold amount.  Obviously like MN the more masternodes the less frequent the rewards will be so having a larger hold level would be ideal.  I also am considering creating a sliding hold scale, meaning that initially so it may be .1% of the coin, which means currently address would need 450k, then as coin increases, the .1% will adjust and you will need additional coins to get the extra rewards, so if coins are at 460m, you'll need 460k.  These are not decided and won't be worked out until we have working code prototype.

After this fork reduction, i need more flutter!

--o
I look updated the site http://fluttercoin.me
how long does the maturing of coins take?
The found coins are involved in the stake?

30 day maturity, requires long term holding.  We are working on a short term reward system for holders with >xx amount.

--o
Hi,

in early 2014 i invested some money into crypto. I came across FLT and bought some on various Exchanges. One of them was Mintpal. Shortly after Bitcoin and FLT even more crashed and i lost interest. So i left the coins on the exchange and kind of forgot abot them (pretty stupid i know). Last year when Cryptos went on their run i remembered and checked what was left. Unfortunatly most of the exchanges from 2014 where closed. But i found an old e-Mail from 2014 about FLT (see below). I guess they are long gone now, but i figured it couldnt hurt to ask.

Best Regards, Daniel

DM me your email that was used at the time (you will still need access so I can verify ownership), let's see if they are in the cold wallet.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I look updated the site http://fluttercoin.me
how long does the maturing of coins take?
The found coins are involved in the stake?
Activity: 5
Hi,

in early 2014 i invested some money into crypto. I came across FLT and bought some on various Exchanges. One of them was Mintpal. Shortly after Bitcoin and FLT even more crashed and i lost interest. So i left the coins on the exchange and kind of forgot abot them (pretty stupid i know). Last year when Cryptos went on their run i remembered and checked what was left. Unfortunatly most of the exchanges from 2014 where closed. But i found an old e-Mail from 2014 about FLT (see below). I guess they are long gone now, but i figured it couldnt hurt to ask.

Best Regards, Daniel

https://gyazo.com/7d0272f69d889b7560625046c257e6c9
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
There are pools?

if you asking how to get FLT by mining, there is one :  https://prohashing.com/explorer/Fluttercoin/

account on there is need it, payouts set to 100% FLT, they accept  Scrypt and X11 hash power

Don't know, are they updated their client to v.21 already, as there was hardfork last night. Their support work fast usually, so if you ask them about it - there should not be any problem.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Any update from the Devs about the soft hard fork?
Any update on future development?
Strangely quiet over the week when these two events happen?
Love the graphs fenny ... I've been buying steadily for a month and the price keeps falling through your predictions of an upturn 🙄
Think I'm gonna squirrel them away and concentrate on another coin as flutter seems to have gone back to sleep

soft fork happened 31 01, hard fork will happen today 07 02, information in OP
please come to discord channel for more information
Activity: 48
Any update from the Devs about the soft hard fork?
Any update on future development?
Strangely quiet over the week when these two events happen?
Love the graphs fenny ... I've been buying steadily for a month and the price keeps falling through your predictions of an upturn 🙄
Think I'm gonna squirrel them away and concentrate on another coin as flutter seems to have gone back to sleep

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

soft fork went on without any problems.

next step is hard fork.

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
It is so happy  there is so many people here

Where is the Wallet downloaded?
Activity: 81
stupid shitcoin. do something
Activity: 65
Watching the graphics, all shows,  that everything will be restored to the starting point ,  Angry
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
@fennyllywof-7700
I see that you are giving this community a free technical analysis course, as we know it is not an oracle to what going to happen, because the chart show the past only, but the interception may be more or less accurate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: