Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 7. (Read 151536 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I just happen to stumble onto this coin and it made me curious. Whey did a solid idea not break through when it first launched.Probably because the pool of investors was to small and FLT was left out. But with the current ocean of possible investors this coin still has a chance to come out on top. I hope the new team make the necessary efforts to advance this coin to the level it deserves.

To Devs, any help needed marketing this coin? I can help out with graphics if necessary.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Not saying that this is 100% certain to happen but so far, it certainly seems to be following this path.

Activity: 17
If the new team is serious, this coin could easily reach top 250 in 1st step: the tech is good and reliable. The project is old, a new design could be also a solution (site and logo)

Devs are already working on a new design and on couple of other things.

You can find out more on Flutter Discord Chat  Wink
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
Wow.

Am looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ and I am actually scared.

The volume on some of those so called cryptos just makes my jaw drop.

The amount of dumb money that's flowing in is ridiculous.

Noobs are buying stuff that's going to REKT them.

Once they realize that Fluttercoin is one of the few legit ones out of this ocean of crap, then things will get interesting.

But then again, they might not, who knows?

CMC is filled with crap. It's not hard to get into the top 100 there when you had managed to generate enough buzz with your token ICO. That way you got a mcap before you even started and once you hit the market you run into top 100 fast. That's why CMC is not really a good measurements for "serious coins".
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Wow.

Am looking at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ and I am actually scared.

The volume on some of those so called cryptos just makes my jaw drop.

The amount of dumb money that's flowing in is ridiculous.

Noobs are buying stuff that's going to REKT them.

Once they realize that Fluttercoin is one of the few legit ones out of this ocean of crap, then things will get interesting.

But then again, they might not, who knows?

Waves 3 and 5 when they happen will make you go like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

(thanks to Alexander from the telegram channel who made this)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
OP links updated to point to new v.0.7.5.21 clients.

MacOSx is being worked on it's always a pita.

--o
Activity: 294
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/myriad/

This is another coin from 2014 which is also waking up after having a flat chart for years.

All these established coins are on their way to visit their old All time Highs.

Back in the days, crypto was still a small circle of traders who were trading back and forth amongst themselves.

Now the pool of traders just turned into an ocean.

And the new traders are looking for "cheap" coins that are promising and legitimate.

You can't get more legit and promising than fluttercoin especially when you have the devs openly stating that their aim is to make Fluttercoin part of the

top 100 coins.

These guys are working without any funding.

They don't have millions of USD.

They are developing all this on their own.

Fluttercoin does not have a premine.

There was No ICO.

And it's fairly distributed.

Not many coins currently can lay claim to that.

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
It looks interesting, 1000 - 2000 sat sounds even probably, but still it's only speculations
btw, last year I sold 50% of some coin per 200x and that was a little mistake, becouse after swap it hit 20000x hahaha
maybe this year it is time for flutter, we will see what dev will show in next months
I will watching and POSing in peace Cheesy
Activity: 37
@ShinyDiscoBalls

Not really an argument just to say shit coin. Tell us why. ??
Activity: 81
@fenyshill

am not the one who's desperately doing "TA" on some fucking shitcoin.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We had a nice little panic dump as BTC was rising but that's healthy.

Also, am sure that Shiny Disco Balls buy orders got filled so now he will start shilling for Fluttercoin instead of being a pain in the behind.

Join the Flutter Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/FtIYZBGF33HshF4P2tqkDw

Also join the Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/YkCEYER

I suggest you follow the #dev-public within the discord to get an understanding as to why having some fluttercoins might be in your best interests.

Activity: 81
Shitcoin goes up by a few satoshis and idiots are all shouting moon as if it's the next Bitcoin. It will never go to $1.
Fluttercoin: Really stupid name as well.
Might as well rename it Tree Hugging coin.
 Roll Eyes

Goodluck to your project !

fuck off. It's a stupid shitcoin with some Asian bird as mascot.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hi, dev, here is our first Chinese community FLT QQ group, group number is 516684412, has more than 70 fans,Good luck everyone Grin

Hopefully, this will eventually translate into FLT getting a lot of traction within the Chinese community and an addition to some of your major Trading Platforms.

Activity: 139
Shitcoin goes up by a few satoshis and idiots are all shouting moon as if it's the next Bitcoin. It will never go to $1.
Fluttercoin: Really stupid name as well.
Might as well rename it Tree Hugging coin.
 Roll Eyes

Goodluck to your project !
Activity: 64
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Hi, dev, here is our first Chinese community FLT QQ group, group number is 516684412, has more than 70 fans,Good luck everyone Grin
Activity: 294
The volume of our trading day by day is constantly enlarged, this is a good start, I think flt will return the king

Still a long way away from its previous high of 2300 satoshis. But am sure this target will be met and then exceeded. The dev team are working hard on

revamping the code and introducing new improvements that will make Fluttercoin rise to its former glory. Getting on some other exchanges will also bring 

even more attention to Fluttercoin.
Activity: 160
希望虚拟货币&#
The volume of our trading day by day is constantly enlarged, this is a good start, I think flt will return the king

Not too shabby people.

I understand Fluttercoin has come to the atttention of some "investor" groups from Norway and France and we might even have a Chinese "fluttergirl" as a fan(not quite sure how real it is though)

but the take home message is DON'T PUMP.

Organic Growth.

Fluttercoin's coming back in a big way.

The developments will drive the price. Just get your little bag of flutters and enjoy the ride.
Pages:
Jump to: