Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 62. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I did not log for around 45 days, just synched and, oh boy, did it start raining FLT Smiley

The address is FK7AkEoLQvcj6DZ7axmeTKyKLcuXFt5Eto in case somebody wants to take a look.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
bounty fund staking like a boss!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/tx.dws?461899.htm

Fluttershare on my stake in action...Oh and then bounty fund stakes on top of it.  Go TeamFLT!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flt/address.dws?FShqpDupfZKaw6zkDyqYhZop3P86NRZiet.htm

--o
Activity: 79
Good work team! The above is looking great!

Wish i could say the same for Moolah. Still no response from tickets re missing coins.

Soltantgris, shot you a PM just a moment ago. Thank you for leading the charge on this.
Activity: 118
hehe good job Smiley

BTW, is it safe to withdraw from mintpal ? I still have my FLT on this exchange, but I'm a bit afraid to keep them on this, with this new version, it seems really...weird

I have 110 000 flt, not that much, but is it dangerous to withdraw ?

Thanks.

ps : changed my sig for FLT Wink I love this coin, I'm here since the begining (when it was possible to mine 10k coin per block with a difficulty of 2 haha) and i'm SURE with a great team, POT will reach the sky  Tongue

They're having withdrawal issues since so called "V2" migration, lost 3.6M FLT during withdrawal.If you're going to withdraw,I would advise to do it in small chunks. I also wouldn't keep any coins in there.
Good Luck!

oh wow o_o

ok, thanks for the advice. I will not do more than per 10 000. I feel sorry for you, 3.6M flt, it's around 1.5~2% of the whole amount  Undecided do you know how they've lost your coins when you withdrawn them ?

It's not only me that's having withdrawal problems.
Their withdrawal system is in mess after the "migration", to put it mildly  Grin. Some transactions didn't made it to  the network, some are "error-failed" but the coins haven't been refunded to the balances.These are some of the problems that I'm aware of.The good thing is, Moolah said on twitter that they're working on fixing Txs that  "error-failed". So "hopefully" we will get our coins back  Smiley

that would be a good news indeed  Smiley if the coins aren't sent somewhere to an unknown adress, I don't see why these coins should be lost, let's hope !

my coins are now safe on my wallet, I finished withdrawing just now hehe

Just stuck during the withdrawal process and never returned to balance. Yes, hoping for better  Cheesy
I'm glad you were able to withdraw your coins. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
hehe good job Smiley

BTW, is it safe to withdraw from mintpal ? I still have my FLT on this exchange, but I'm a bit afraid to keep them on this, with this new version, it seems really...weird

Thanks.

ps : changed my sig for FLT Wink I love this coin, I'm here since the begining (when it was possible to mine 10k coin per block with a difficulty of 2 haha) and i'm SURE with a great team, POT will reach the sky  Tongue

They're having withdrawal issues since so called "V2" migration, lost 3.6M FLT during withdrawal.If you're going to withdraw,I would advise to do it in small chunks. I also wouldn't keep any coins in there.
Good Luck!

oh wow o_o

ok, thanks for the advice. I will not do more than per 10 000. I feel sorry for you, 3.6M flt, it's around 1.5~2% of the whole amount  Undecided do you know how they've lost your coins when you withdrawn them ?

Their withdrawal system is in mess after the "migration", to put it mildly  Grin. Some transactions didn't made it to  the network, some are "error-failed" but the coins haven't been refunded to the balances.These are some of the problems that I'm aware of.The good thing is, Moolah said on twitter that they're working on fixing Txs that  "error-failed". So "hopefully" we will get our coins back  Smiley

that would be a good news indeed  Smiley if the coins aren't sent somewhere to an unknown adress, I don't see why these coins should be lost, let's hope !

my coins are now safe on my wallet, I finished withdrawing just now hehe
hehe good job Smiley

Thanks.

Good Luck!

oh wow o_o

Their withdrawal system is in mess after the "migration", to put it mildly  Grin. Some transactions didn't made it to  the network, some are "error-failed" but the coins haven't been refunded to the balances.These are some of the problems that I'm aware of.The good thing is, Moolah said on twitter that they're working on fixing Txs that  "error-failed". So "hopefully" we will get our coins back  Smiley
hehe good job Smiley

Thanks.

Good Luck!

oh wow o_o

hehe good job Smiley

Thanks.

Good Luck!
hehe good job Smiley

Thanks.

ps : changed my sig for FLT Wink I love this coin, I'm here since the begining (when it was possible to mine 10k coin per block with a difficulty of 2 haha) and i'm SURE with a great team, POT will reach the sky  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Always great news from TeamFLT! Fluttercoin getting better each day Smiley
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Show your support with FLT, link this thread in your signature!

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=752630]Innovative Proof of Transaction (PoT) - Fluttercoin[/url]
Activity: 741
Putting pressure now on Moolah-Mintpal to be on top of their priority list. We have been very (very) fair with them during this period, now it is time to get back to us now.

I know at least 5 of us have fluttercoins gone from account. Is it other of you guys ?  If i can get your username + ticket number you created, i would forward and do my best to get those flt back.
++++++

Just a little something to add. We have been realy focussed on being honest, fair and ethic from day 1. We consider it is the good way to do things, and we do believe in the long run it will pay us back. 

I'm not sure if everyone knows Hermann ?  He is somewhat TeamFLT project manager, and for sure the biggest FLT buyer of all. Few day back, Hermann caught a glitch in Mintpal V2 software: he placed a BTC withdraw order, then cancelled, and his account got twice his initial BTC total. He did it many time, transforming 0.45 btc in near 150 btcs.

He contacted Mintpal support right away when he got this weird bug, and later when he got 150 btc from it. I know a lot of persons would have profit from it, not Hermann. We contacted Moolah using Twitter to expose the problem, they said ''Thank you for your honesty, we will take care etc''.

So ?

So Hermann got his entire account put to zero. Zero BTC, Zero FLT. It's around 6M flt.

I say all this to show how far we push the honesty concept - and it's a very good exemple.

I realy want Hermann to get his flt back, and see soon the honestly being rewarded in cryptos.

At least we sleep well !
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Great job guys!  I'm always excited to be involved with Fluttercoin Cheesy.

I've been away for the past few weeks with family and other errands, and the team has done exceedingly well carrying FLT to new heights!

After Canadian Thanksgiving, I'll be able to commit much more time to this amazing community.

It also looks like we're on our way up (cryptsy/bter).  I can't think of another coin that's been able to rebound like FLT. 

The FLT future is looking bright!
I'm impressed.
Excellent work you have done on OP.
Keep it up!
Activity: 741
Hey guys, I put some buy order at Cryptsy and Bter (@100 and @97).

Hit me if you can !

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
These guys are ruining Mintpal with each passing day... Too bad, we'll just have to go back to Cryptsy for our FLT trading, I guess.
I want them to UPGRADE to old MintPal.
Been trying all night to place a FLT buy order without a luck.

You're not the only one who wants old Mintpal back Grin
Pages:
Jump to: