Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 65. (Read 151531 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
im certainly not unique Cool

dont have linux
windows 8.1

Backup your wallet.
Delete everything in your %appdata% directory except wallet.DAT

Start qt, it should sync up.

Our wallet is no real different than any wallet out there, except for fluttercoin festuresets, but core coin mechanics are still there.  It is forked from novacoin and we have applied fixes with regards to any issues related that would cause issues, including fixes for other pieces.  We are cosntsntly following numerous coins and applying fixes that we see. 0.4.5.11 is our latest and most stable wallet.

Apologies for the issues you are having but wallet problems occur.  This is why every time we do something the first thing is backup wallet, also dumpprivkey address, and print that out.  Ask Cryptsy how many times they have to resync the btc blockchain, this software and technology is beta for a reason.

These problems can be resolved.  I have only had one issue where we could not retrieve the addresses in wallet because of a botched encryption process.  But again there was no backup to try.
legendary
Activity: 1092

now it says cant open wallet.dat error 30973<---this is the problem bro  whats this code mean is answer
it scans fin untill it hits this spot and says this it does on any computer from wallet.dat its only 150000 coins it a loss i tryed to stake dont make same error if i didnt try to stake my stuff would still be maybe lol

St13runtime_error
 cant open wallet.dat error 30973

block 31227 of 160536 is stuck here
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Not the same issue but maybe this could work.  Huh

If you create a shortcut of fluttercoin-qt, and modify this to start fluttercoin-qt -rescan. Right click on the shortcut and choose properties and edit it so that -rescan is added to fluttercoin-qt.exe -rescan

If you are already in sync it will rescan the blockchain and verify everything. You can also go to debug console, debug and run checkwallet, and if its false you can run repairwallet

Rescan is a cleaner way to do this, so I would try that first.
http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?254-Help-needed-wallet-error-transaction-rejected
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
my wallet isnt syncing

i did all you had in here delete appdatta except wallet.dat

now it says cant open wallet.dat error 30973

i hear alot about new one where is it release or shut up about it cause wallet you have sucks

all my others work fine i dont get it i took out so i can stake now its funked i will never buy this if it is only a few days old was working fine

31227 of 160476 166 days ago this is where its stuck

could something block this is there software to run to check for it im just at a loss to figure it out

Looks like a similar issue solved on another coin (PTS).
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=505.0
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Mister, you may have older version still installed - or some others possibility. The new wallet will be out there next week (already being tested by community atm), but still I would kindly suggest you join me with Skype - i'll get you in touch with our devs. I know how frustrating it is to have such problems - and i don't you to miss the opportunity to get rewared for staking.

See ya
Got in touch with a designer - will update soon Smiley

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
NEED HELP.

We need to seek external help to integrate some new graphics in our new wallet.

Thanks !   Faster we integrate it, faster we release it !

what kind of help do you need?  do you need graphics made or do you need help coding something in the wallet?

It's on the UI front, we have a the same look and feel as most wallets.  We have enough features in .12 that we can move to a more modern interface.  Silk is a good example of what we are looking for, but done in FLT coloring, and doesn't have to be silk, could be a new idea. 
Well Ofeefee would be better suited to answers - but we need to know how to integrate graphics.  Look at Silckoin Wallet - it's a good exemple of what we aim overall (not to copy - but to change our graphics from the ''standard'' wallet to something more Flutter Smiley

Activity: 532
NEED HELP.

what kind of help do you need?  do you need graphics made or do you need help coding something in the wallet?
NEED HELP.

Something new about new wallet release time? There still 4.5.11 version.

Final testing now.  We have a lot more things to add (and still trying to figure out the best projects to work on next) - but our devs feel the new wallet is a good step forward, so I am.  I'm always asking them if ''this'' and ''that'' is doable, and I'm not the only one to ask Tongue.  They do pretty well - and we will offer nice bountys next week for more FLT projects. 

PS: The wallet is not the 'next' big thing - don't expect to shave yourself with it or to trade at WalStreet or so, but it's right on track with our vision to offer a user friendly tool - and help grow our team.  FlutterShare, imo, is an awesome tool for the entire community.  It's a way to help fluttercoin develpement (on a voluntary basis).  We can't attack huge project without funds.  We can't rely only on donations from 4-5 generous people.  And FlutterShare is the answers to that - and I realy do hope every single wallet user will take advantage of this opportunity.

FlutterSpeed is a service - the only one in crypto as I understand it - allowing a fast blockchain download for new users. 

More to come.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Something new about new wallet release time? There still 4.5.11 version.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
ah fresh FLT, love it!  And then I bought back up to 93, yup!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Some action now!
Did you see the 2.2btc dump on MintPal? over 3 million flt in one single dump!

Cheap coins! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Fluttercoin is surely picking up the pace Smiley
Some action !

And I can confirm most of the buy wasnt from any of us TeamFLT.

Some of you guys?
Hey guys !

There is movement in exchanges lately - but still we need more !  Feel free to put some little sell and buy order, daytrade a bit - and hopefully profit from it.

But I would realy suggest you let the minimum in exchanges, and put the remaining of your FLT in stake in your wallet.  The reward is just insane actually - there is probably not a single currency offerening this return - but it won't last.  More people will stake their FLT, less the reward will be - but its a long way to go, and meanwhile.. well u know Smiley

As an exemple, someone putting 100 000 flt in stake will get about 8000 flts the first month !

legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I'm pretty excited to see again Fluttercoin on the top !!

Looks pretty good
Ge
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I'm pretty excited to see again Fluttercoin on the top !!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I am looking to sell some stuff for FLT, I would like to build more FLT in my wallet but do not have cash to put into it.

Is there a page for FLT only marketplace?

May be a good idea to create a page for that.

http://flutterfaucet.com/

That should help put some FLT in your wallet.  Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: