Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 68. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Digital Currency fanatic
ATTENTION:

We are closing cloudminers.net on October 1, 2014.
After this date you cannot withdraw and mine any coins.

Please withdraw any coins and stop mining.

http://cloudminers.net

I will be opening a pool to accommodate all Fluttercoin miners very shortly.  

Also, there will be a new set of announcements coming up soon.  Be rest assured that Team FLT is constantly hard at work.  

While Doge sets up a more permanent solution, Ive brought a temporary dedicated fluttercoin pool online.

URL:          stratum+tcp://us-pool-1.radicalether.com:3335
Username:
Password:

Payouts every 15 minutes.

The pool fee is presently at 1.5% of which half goes to pay for the server and the other half goes to the TeamFLT bounty fund.

Happy mining!!!

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
ATTENTION:

I will be opening a pool to accommodate all Fluttercoin miners very shortly. 

Also, there will be a new set of announcements coming up soon.  Be rest assured that Team FLT is constantly hard at work. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
ATTENTION:

Activity: 644
Merit: 111
have you guys been working on the pool x11 ?

It was down for a couple of days. Apologies to the miners.

Compensation has been sent for the down time and pool is back online.  Wink
https://twitter.com/IcarusGlider/status/508804050352349184

not up here

Sorry about that. Mica (pool operator) told me he did compensate the miners. Maybe he hasn't done it yet.

What's your FLT adress I'll send you some right away.
i dont want anything but pool to work
Activity: 96
Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

Let's start this race Smiley

#FlutterSpeed !!!

Hi, Ill add a little to it.  Jarrid, one of the TeamFLT developers integrated a great feature to the upcoming .12 version of the wallet. Essentially on initial launch the wallet reaches out to a verified block chain copy and downloads it directly rather than in p2p mode as used to be the normal way.  So new Flutterers will have a much better experience when setting up their new wallets.  Once the block chain is downloaded, p2p is resumed to bring the the new wallets' blockchain up to the current network block.

The regular way takes about an hour to get up to sync with the rest of the Fluttercoin network.  With FlutterSpeed(TM), it is reduced to about 5 minutes (at least on my cable modern connection).

Jarrid did an outstanding job implementing this new feature that is another totally unique feature that only Fluttercoin has.  It has been tested by all the other developers and it is rock solid and fast as heck.

FlutterSpeed... its a game changer.

+1

Tested it on my wireless connection and it took about 5 or 6 minutes. Great work Jarrid!

I also like that most of the initial download of the blockchain occurs while the wallet is loading. Once the wallet opens, only a few blocks remaining to catch up and get in-sync.

First time user are going to have a much better experience.

not up here

Sorry about that. Mica (pool operator) told me he did compensate the miners. Maybe he hasn't done it yet.

What's your FLT adress I'll send you some right away.

not up here
Digital Currency fanatic
Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

#FlutterSpeed !!!

Hi, Ill add a little to it.  Jarrid, one of the TeamFLT developers integrated a great feature to the upcoming .12 version of the wallet. Essentially on initial launch the wallet reaches out to a verified block chain copy and downloads it directly rather than in p2p mode as used to be the normal way.  So new Flutterers will have a much better experience when setting up their new wallets.  Once the block chain is downloaded, p2p is resumed to bring the the new wallets' blockchain up to the current network block.

The regular way takes about an hour to get up to sync with the rest of the Fluttercoin network.  With FlutterSpeed(TM), it is reduced to about 5 minutes (at least on my cable modern connection).

Jarrid did an outstanding job implementing this new feature that is another totally unique feature that only Fluttercoin has.  It has been tested by all the other developers and it is rock solid and fast as heck.

FlutterSpeed... its a game changer.

Activity: 741
Merit: 500
Can't talk about it a lot - still in test and not my department - but today, right from the .12 wallet, we loaded the entire blockchain from the ground in less than 5 minutes.  It's a game changer and hopefully will have those others nice currency out there working on something like this !

#FlutterSpeed !!!
Hey guys !

It's time to have another group chat, and it will be SEPTEMBER 11th, 5PM Eastern time, in the Skype main group.

What we will discuss ?

- The .12 release coming soon.
 - Way to create action on the market.
 - How to get incomes for devs - promotions
 - SuperNET and others projects alike.
 - PR actions.

And :

- Anything you want to share - discuss !

Please share.

It would be nice to have most of you attending.

PS: If you are not still in the Skype group - just PM me your Skype infos - i'll add you right on.

Soltantgris, official cheerleader.
If anyone is interested in writing short articles about Fluttercoin, here's the thread to claim the bounties.  Wink

http://fluttercointalk.com/showthread.php?242-10-000-FLT-Bounty-per-articles-stories-10-000-FLT-if-published

Hey guys - here is a little article Q&A with us TeamFLT.  I'm working on much more article to come - please share !  Thanks to Doge - Hermann - Ofeefee and Imbecileee, and obv to Altcoin Herald !

https://altcoinherald.com/4-question-interview-teamflt-fluttercoin/
Digital Currency fanatic
hey Flutter-Community!

i think the option for donating a certain percentage of the staked coins to the dev team is a great idea.  I see great potential in using these coins. Not just as a donation, but also to build buy support and push the price higher.

let's say i have 1 000 000 Coins  ->  so i stake about 80 000 - 100 000 coins per month (which is too much imo)  ->  the half or a third of my staked coins are used for the "new" feature  ->  these coins were sold at the current price for BTC's  ->  these BTC's were used to buy up the sell orders AND building up some buy support  Shocked

i know if we sell all staked FLT's for BTC's the price will go down so we must keep the buy support up and buy a little of the sell orders.

I'm just thinking loud, not sure if it would be possible?!?!  Huh
sorry for my english and i hope you get what i mean

Thanks for the kind words. Just to clarify, the option for donating part of the stake isn't just for donating to the devs.  You can donate it to whomever you want to. Any person, any group or any cause. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hey Flutter-Community!

i think the option for donating a certain percentage of the staked coins to the dev team is a great idea.  I see great potential in using these coins. Not just as a donation, but also to build buy support and push the price higher.

let's say i have 1 000 000 Coins  ->  so i stake about 80 000 - 100 000 coins per month (which is too much imo)  ->  the half or a third of my staked coins are used for the "new" feature  ->  these coins were sold at the current price for BTC's  ->  these BTC's were used to buy up the sell orders AND building up some buy support  Shocked

i know if we sell all staked FLT's for BTC's the price will go down so we must keep the buy support up and buy a little of the sell orders.

I'm just thinking loud, not sure if it would be possible?!?!  Huh
sorry for my english and i hope you get what i mean
Digital Currency fanatic
i just tested the FIRST crypto wallet that allows fast blockchain download!  Pretty amazing to sync the fluttercoin chain in about 30 minutes.  Daemon only for now, devs working on the qt gui now!

Amazing work going on with FLT!

--o

Awesome, our devs are amazing! Smiley

Shame the price dumped on announcment. I guess people don't like it. I guess it isn't really that useful anyway compare to what other coins are doing.

I really don't´t get your motive in this thread. Are you doing a constructive criticism? do you think you can contribute to the team with your pr skills? I gathered from your earlier posts that you like pink and you used to be on the pr team of flutter when kidcoin was in charge. We welcome anyone that can contribute in any way in our journey but please try to avoid putting down everybody's hard work and effort that has been done so far.

Yeah cammo12, you are certainly welcome to be part of Team FLT or at least the community.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i just tested the FIRST crypto wallet that allows fast blockchain download!  Pretty amazing to sync the fluttercoin chain in about 30 minutes.  Daemon only for now, devs working on the qt gui now!

Amazing work going on with FLT!

--o

Awesome, our devs are amazing! Smiley

Shame the price dumped on announcment. I guess people don't like it. I guess it isn't really that useful anyway compare to what other coins are doing.

I really don't´t get your motive in this thread. Are you doing a constructive criticism? do you think you can contribute to the team with your pr skills? I gathered from your earlier posts that you like pink and you used to be on the pr team of flutter when kidcoin was in charge. We welcome anyone that can contribute in any way in our journey but please try to avoid putting down everybody's hard work and effort that has been done so far.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Nicely to see serious people wanting to do something for crypto world . There are people which don't count only on p&d and quick profits, what isn't good for any currency. All the best guys and lady's.
Pages:
Jump to: