Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FLT] Fluttercoin Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ | Proof of Transaction 3.0 | Update v0.7.5.22 - page 70. (Read 151531 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
What is the current PoS rate?

PoS minimum rate is 5% annual.

The actual rate depends on staking activity on the network. If 100% of the coins were staking on the network, we'd get the minimum rate. The less staking activity on the network, the bigger are the rewards for those who are staking.

At the moment, staking activity is still very low on the network and the actual rate reflects it. I just minted a few FLT this morning and received about 8.3% interest on my stake for 30 days.  Cheesy

Actual annual rate is around 100% meaning there is only 5% of the coins actually collecting the rewards for staking. Still a lot of room to increase the activity and spreading the rewards among more participants.  Wink
Activity: 741
Merit: 500

TEAM FLT is hosting a Fantasy Football league for Fluttercoin users!

We've thrown in 250,000 FLT as a prize pool!

Draft is Monday @ 6:30 EDT

You can join HERE

Limited spots.  Join now.

Ill join tomorrow even if I know fuckall to Football.  I'll ask to Ofeefee to create a random pick generator for me Tongue
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
What is the current PoS rate?
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
i like the butterfly way it is
or i would like it new
im waiting on the new stuff Grin
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
If you have not yet posted your support for FLT, please do so, we can add additional features, but utilizing FLT everyday is the goal!  I just found out my checkpoint node costing me $70 bucks this month, would be awesome to pay with FLT!  Hoping this goes down as they network stabilizes further, last month and month before lots of syncing going on!  Congrats to everyone who is behind FLT, hoping to get some good things out in the next week.  Jarrid's got some goodies, Slax has some more, and I have a few things in the works, and many bugs squashed that community has reported!  Thank you for testing and using the wallet!

http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
nice!

guys maybe we should create a new logo for the coin..

just saying :/
Activity: 96

You can join HERE

Limited spots.  Join now.

Nice! I'm in.  Smiley
well that protcol sounds like bs
i retract my question
hide in corner Embarrassed
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
thank you guys im only doing my job
its not easy out there
i call it the way it is and im very tough
but it is what i said
so all im hearing is mastercoin protocol
is fluttercoin a mastercoin type
or is mastercoin a joke
from the prozcoin boys
just curious oh great FLT gods? Grin

We do not use the master coin protocol.
thank you guys im only doing my job
its not easy out there
i call it the way it is and im very tough
but it is what i said
so all im hearing is mastercoin protocol
is fluttercoin a mastercoin type
or is mastercoin a joke
from the prozcoin boys
just curious oh great FLT gods? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

You can join HERE

Limited spots.  Join now.
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
i spend my days search all the new coins out there
talking to devs
putting it nicely
but you guys and fluttergirls are the best
there is not any answer you wont answer and when you answer them is first class all the way
this is new here and its a good feeling
keep on flutterin  Wink

Thank you for such kind words.  When myself and the other TeamFLT devs went to fixing things, we didn't take the easy route and just apply band-aids; we implemented solid long term solutions.  FLT is (re)built to last well beyond the the last mined coin.

Additionally we left room for the new features on our roadmap so it will evolve as the openly social FLT community's needs/wants evolve.

Posts such as yours really give us a huge boost.

+1
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Great to see FLT rising from ashes.
I was watching community takeover closely and I can say FLT is now better and stronger than ever.
Congratulations to the FLT new team!

Keep up the good work  Wink

+1

Im happy to see flutter is back in action. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Great to see FLT rising from ashes.
I was watching community takeover closely and I can say FLT is now better and stronger than ever.
Congratulations to the FLT new team!

Keep up the good work  Wink
Activity: 72
Digital Currency fanatic
talking to devs
putting it nicely
there is not any answer you wont answer and when you answer them is first class all the way
keep on flutterin  Wink

Thank you for such kind words.  When myself and the other TeamFLT devs went to fixing things, we didn't take the easy route and just apply band-aids; we implemented solid long term solutions.  FLT is (re)built to last well beyond the the last mined coin.

Additionally we left room for the new features on our roadmap so it will evolve as the openly social FLT community's needs/wants evolve.

Posts such as yours really give us a huge boost.
talking to devs
putting it nicely
keep on flutterin  Wink
well guys great job so far
im keeping my wallet open to protect blockchain strenth
 Roll Eyes
legendary
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
This is as must have!  Shocked

We need many posts on casheer forum to get FLT added. http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45
We can also tweet them @CasheerApp to show our support. https://twitter.com/CasheerApp

I don't understand the fuss around Casheer? I could understand if real development was happeneing with the coin, but right now there is nothing. Why waste your time doing this when there is no real improvement in the coin?

Cammo, there are code updates happening every few days on items that need fixed.  There is a lot of work to do still, but coin is much better off now.   Not sure where you have been and who you think fixed the issues we have gone through.  Is there something specific you would like to have?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

We need many posts on casheer forum to get FLT added. http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45
We can also tweet them @CasheerApp to show our support. https://twitter.com/CasheerApp

I don't understand the fuss around Casheer? I could understand if real development was happeneing with the coin, but right now there is nothing. Why waste your time doing this when there is no real improvement in the coin?

Development is always currently ongoing.  We have a team of more than capable devs already and are always looking for more or any other services that can be done that will benefit Fluttercoin. 

Casheer allows SMS, online, and Point-of-sale transactions as well as having an escrow and multi-signature system.

The Casheer app allows us to shorten the gap between Fluttercoin and merchants.  Time is never wasted when positive things are constantly being added.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions on how to improve our coin?  We'd love to convert your passion into highly positive thinking.   

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: