Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 34. (Read 62243 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I had installed while ago zelcash-wallet-windows_0.0.0.2.
Tried to get it started but I receive this error:
"A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
error: couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to correct RPC port)
See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!"

This nodes I have on zelcash.conf:
addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252

RPC user/pass is the default one generated when installation was done.

Any ideas?

We have updated nodes since then, and that is what causes that error. Please remove those "addnodes" and paste in the below:
addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=node1.zel.cash
addnode=node-eu2.zelcash.com
addnode=node-eu.zelcash.com
addnode=node-asia.zelcash.com
addnode=node-uk.zelcash.com
addnode=zelnode.cloudpools.net

Let me know if you continue to have issues. But I am on the same Swing wallet version with those nodes in my conf file and have not had any problems.
Activity: 31
I had installed while ago zelcash-wallet-windows_0.0.0.2.
Tried to get it started but I receive this error:
"A general unexpected critical error has occurred:
error: couldn't connect to server: EOF reached (code 1)
(make sure server is running and you are connecting to correct RPC port)
See the console/logfile output for more detailed error information!"

This nodes I have on zelcash.conf:
addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252

RPC user/pass is the default one generated when installation was done.

Any ideas?

Any social interaction beside here? Your discord invitation is expired.
In order to have a bigger community, you should promote you more via social networks.

We will update this ANN post soon, including updating the links. For now, here is a permanent link to Discord. A bulk of communication happens there.
https://discord.gg/svDHPud

We are also on Twitter and Reddit, and the live meetings are posted on YouTube.
https://twitter.com/Zelcash
https://reddit.com/r/zelcash
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCphbdfb1MXYgUPsdhQPcnGw

this team does not chat about anything. They just work and show their labors! Excellent, so keep you done!

We are becoming much more active on the media outlets recently. I'm trying to keep this thread up-to-date the best I can since we neglected bitcointalk for a bit. We are working on updated graphics with much more info and a run-down of progress to date.
Hi all. Is this coin planning to use artificial intelligence? When will be this coin on coinmarketcap.com? And how can get listed to some exchange with trading volume?

No plans to do anything explicitly with AI, though with the dAPPs SDK, anyone will be able to create a decentralized application and can run it on the chain, including anything AI-based I suppose.
Coinmarketcap requires at least $100k in daily volume, so we are a little ways off from that.
We are currently applying to a handful of exchanges that we feel will give actual benefit to the Zel supporters. We will keep actively expanding our exchange availability.

Any social interaction beside here? Your discord invitation is expired.
In order to have a bigger community, you should promote you more via social networks.
Hi all. Is this coin planning to use artificial intelligence? When will be this coin on coinmarketcap.com? And how can get listed to some exchange with trading volume?

No plans to do anything explicitly with AI, though with the dAPPs SDK, anyone will be able to create a decentralized application and can run it on the chain, including anything AI-based I suppose.
Coinmarketcap requires at least $100k in daily volume, so we are a little ways off from that.
We are currently applying to a handful of exchanges that we feel will give actual benefit to the Zel supporters. We will keep actively expanding our exchange availability.

Hi Dev,

How about to integrate the XSG to ZelTrez? I am sure you are familiar with them/ XSG project.

After the initial release (v1.0) with zel, hush, btcz, zec, btc/ltc/eth and rvn, we will add more coins aggressively. Snowgem is up for consideration.
Activity: 28
this team does not chat about anything. They just work and show their labors! Excellent, so keep you done!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 3
Here's some more previews of ZelTreZ, showing the multi-asset encrypted wallet. Coins integrated currently are ZEL, BTC, LTC, ETH, ZEC, and BTCZ. ETH and RVN are being integrated right now.

The user has the option to run each coin as lightweight or full node independently inside of one instance of ZelTreZ

Hi Dev,

How about to integrate the XSG to ZelTrez? I am sure you are familiar with them/ XSG project.
Activity: 84
I'm looking forward for the zelcash masternode. I know it is still on the planning stage. But still it is already on their roadmap to add masternodes on it. Let's see where will zelcash be after 1 year on the market.

as i guess zelcash will hit 100 USD in coming year Because team is working hard, let see the results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'm looking forward for the zelcash masternode. I know it is still on the planning stage. But still it is already on their roadmap to add masternodes on it. Let's see where will zelcash be after 1 year on the market.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Looks really really good!
Here's some more previews of ZelTreZ, showing the multi-asset encrypted wallet. Coins integrated currently are ZEL, BTC, LTC, ETH, ZEC, and BTCZ. ETH and RVN are being integrated right now.

The user has the option to run each coin as lightweight or full node independently inside of one instance of ZelTreZ.

https://i.imgur.com/56NgEue.png

https://i.imgur.com/O6mchTr.png

*Sorry that I cant embed the images, i guess I'm too new.*
Most people still wear that market capitalization will be at the position that was in february, last year.

Zelcash was released January 31 of this year
Activity: 18
Most people still wear that market capitalization will be at the position that was in february, last year.
. I also believe it is between ethereum and ripple, because the platform and base are good. useful for real life and in the world of crypto currency.
Wow the roadmap really seems to be moving along quickly. Price has been great as well lately. Smiley

Yep, ZelTreZ being demo'd in the last live meeting has generated a fair amount of positive buzz. Its slated for release May 31st.
Activity: 182
Wow the roadmap really seems to be moving along quickly. Price has been great as well lately. Smiley
Zelcash is now present on Blockfolio and Coincodex.

Zelcash was also added to Delta recently.
Pages:
Jump to: