Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 38. (Read 62094 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Looks like there's a lot of accusations and counters going on here. So, what's really happening with this project now, because I'd like to mine too - will even learn Linux to - but this....
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
my wallet synchronizes with me!

copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
What happened to this project?
Network attack occurred, many miners lost their coins in unfair conditions.

Is this why wallet wont finish syncing?

Too bad, this coin looked and sounded really cool and exciting....

No this is not why the wallet will not sync. This network issue is being worked on but if you join discord. Someone will help you sort out your wallet and get you all synced up. Or even better try out the new copay wallet:

https://github.com/zelcash/zelcash-copay-wallet/releases/tag/v10.0.7
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
We will be staying on stocks.exchange for a little longer due to a delay with the other exchange listing... Should be sometime next week.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
This post just to worn you about a scam project detected. But do your own research if you don`t want to loose your money or mining time.

Just to be clear I`m from a zencash community. I decide to check what is zelcash and why it looks like a copypast from zencach(ffs they only changed 1 sign in the name).

So I started from zel site.  Nothing better with a site - looks like a copy of https://zensystem.io/ A pretty same design, same fonts and even their logo looks a same(at least for me) - 3 attached cubic elements.

Then I looked at technology. And again a same things - private messages, masternodes and finally something original in whole project - crosschain. No real names in team, only nicknames. Good way to hide when you plagiarism something. And of course great for exit scam.

Entered to their discord. Started with simple question "Why it`s called zelcash and is there any hidden message behind it". Got funny kiddish answers from a founder and co-founder "because we like it" and "it easy to pronounce". Zero imagination.

Then asked what the difference with zencash. Got answer about a crosschain and this
Zencash takes a % of the mining fee, 2% more dev fund. They are not utilizing a cross-chain approach, and last but not least, they do not incorporate masternodes (meaning that they will have more of the coin in circulation, which means that each coin is worth less). Having masternodes ties up coins and takes them out of circulation for the time-being while helping to verify transactions and keep the network secure.

This info is not a true(same as info about zcash funding they`re spreading). Because ZEN doesn't actually have 8.5% in treasury. We forked off ZCL so first million coins and some more weren't taxed at all. Furthermore in % to total supply we have even way less; whereas premined coins get % of total supply. 1 761 000 * 0.085 = 149 685 / 21 000 000 = 0.7% of total supply

Then I saw info about zel have premine 6.2%. It`s not like zcash or zencash getting slow funding over time making devs to work hard all the time to push project forward. In zel case they will be able to cashout pretty fast when they`ll get a decent price after getting some exchanges.

So after all this info I called them a scam project and was kicked/banned from the discord. And as was mentioned at this thread before a founder/co-founder clearing/changing their messages all the time. Pretty shady moves.

And they have only one developer. So he must be better then Vitalik is to do all this stuff they imagine in whitepaper. Keep in mind they have nothing ready outside wallets(that was copied from zcash/zencash). Zcash/zencash have a pretty big teams working on projects and it`s moving slowly because developing takes a lot of time and testing things.

To summ this up.

1. A clone looking project to https://zensystem.io/
-changed only 1 sign in a project name
-a same site design
-a close looking logo
-a same ideas

2. Premine 6.2% to not wait long/get rich fast.

3. No real names for founders and dev teams. No penalties/law issue after exit a scam.

4. Only 1 developer.

5. Spreading incorrect info about zcash/zencash funding to look better.

6. Shady moves in discord - deleting/changing messages, kicking/banning ppls.

7. 210M coins supply.

I`m pretty sure there will be other issues. It`s up to you to risk or not. But giving them a hashpower or buying their shitcoins you will keep supporting crypto scams making your and humanity future unclear. Cheers to all a real projects!

Just quoting this guy's post mostly for newcomers to get informed early and dont waste their time on this coin.

I totally agree with his remarks and i would just like to add something more that drew my attention when i first learned about this coin ( about 1 hour ago that is ).

8. Coin is released on 31/01 and in less than a week it already trades in one exchange. Most probably the entry fee was paid by part of the vast premine. Which leads to a rather clear and logical explanation of what are trully the priorities of the team behind the coin. Certaintly not the development but trading and gaining profit the soonest it reaches their goal price.

So please guys , dont fool yourselves and use your resources on mining this one, there are plenty more promising coins in the cryptoverse.

Also , and this goes to one of the team members who made this comment to the poster :

" I am a part of the team as community manager and remained polite during our conversation and answered all of your questions although you made allegations of a 'scam' which is rude so I will assume you are new to the cryptocurrency community and looking at your post, English may be your second language. "

Please try at least to respect the community and avoid exploiting the fact that English may be someone's 2nd language as an argument to disparage him. Which , reading the guy's post again , was not even valid as an assumption.. I would like to believe that you are old enough to defend your arguments based on valid and fair assumptions , but it seems that i may be wrong here.

Unless you have a PhD In English Literature or something equivalent which could qualify as a definitive factor of you being a grammar nazi.  Smiley

We are all here to make money the difference is that some are doing it ethically while others not.

Make a difference if you are capable and prove us wrong.But so far this "coin" is nothing more that a blatantly plagiarized project. And this is my assumption.

Peace.

Just a " i told you so" reminder here.
Activity: 12
Network attack occurred, many miners lost their coins in unfair conditions.

Is this why wallet wont finish syncing?

Too bad, this coin looked and sounded really cool and exciting....
Activity: 36
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
 Wink Good, get out of stocks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
   We have a new exchange that is going to list us: https://graviex.net/
We will close https://stocks.exchange/ trading for now. So please withdraw ready for the new exchange which is coming in 24 / 48 hours according to their team. They are testing now
   Stocks.exchange will close for trading, you will have 7days to withdraw. We choose to close stocks.exchange due to the info that has been passed around and after discussion with other devs and the community as a whole.
   ZEL is added on BarterDEX
Activity: 84
I have been trying to download  the wallet for a week. always give error.

why this wallet is so big?  Huh Huh Huh

I can still download it normally.
Please check your computer and connection
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
I have been trying to download  the wallet for a week. always give error.

why this wallet is so big?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 75
this project is a total rip off of zen cash bringing nothing new to the table!care people classic sell MN and go vacations situation here!
copper member
We are delisting Zelcash. There are too many problems with the zelcash network, and we dont want miners to burn their hash in vain!
We do this to protect our miners. We already put alot of time in it and we wanted to look into the problem but it seems its a one man's game.
Zelcash team doesn't seem to even care about the issue and is just in for quick cash from the premine 13+million coins!
And to be honest, I think they have no idea where to start looking to fix the issue.

If you still want to support the zelcash project there are other pools available for mining but we are putting the Miningspeed Community first and is what our decision is based on.
I hope you miners understand why we took this decision

HEY DEV !!! Comment this info !!!
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/

How much ZEL did a hacker mining?!!!

Problems with hacker is continued?

Your team is cartoons?
https://www.zel.cash/team/

A "hacker" did not mine any coins, and the issue has been resolved. Also our team chooses to hide some of our identities, but with the new website you will have the faces and full names of some members of the team. For a full statement check the live meeting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La2_YquW6k4
copper member
We are delisting Zelcash. There are too many problems with the zelcash network, and we dont want miners to burn their hash in vain!
We do this to protect our miners. We already put alot of time in it and we wanted to look into the problem but it seems its a one man's game.
Zelcash team doesn't seem to even care about the issue and is just in for quick cash from the premine 13+million coins!
And to be honest, I think they have no idea where to start looking to fix the issue.

If you still want to support the zelcash project there are other pools available for mining but we are putting the Miningspeed Community first and is what our decision is based on.
I hope you miners understand why we took this decision

ouch that hurts, if a mining pool is saying its a scam, im not mining

Well... they actually have been causing issues for other coins they have on the pool ... there is no scam here, but you can take what you want from the above post. If you would like more info regarding the issues caused by miningspeed and other info regarding issues on all equihash coins I will be happy to provide them.
copper member
   Dear developers! I think you are making a big mistake not developing the coin on the forum. Many people start мeet with new coin on this forum, and then if there is interest, go to the website, discord and etc. On the forum pages is long gone from you information, news, and simple messages. It seems that you have abandoned your project. I'm more 1 weeks mined the Zelcach coins. I do not sell in the hope of increasing the cost.
   Just think that you need to pay a little more attention to the forum, for many people it is very important. Thanks!

We have not abandoned the project, we will be adding all new info on this forum today, we have been focusing on discord and as the team has expanded we are now able to focus on the forum as well. Sorry for the absence on the forum.
copper member
What happened to this project? I already mined a lot ZEL but it seems that i just wasted my hash and electricity. Is the dev still here to support this project?

Yes we are, we are going to update the op today with all the news from discord. That is our main community hub with over 1000 members.
copper member
Huh why not update on this thread? i saw the discord is hot.

Hi I will take time over the next few hours to update the thread, as we are expanding the team we are now able to focus on the thread as much as we do on discord. Thank you for your concern
Activity: 14
The formal ANN post says GitHub code was created by extrazeldev and Scribbles-MCAMK: https://github.com/Scribbles-MCAMK/Zelcash
There is another code released 7 days ago today by zelcash and extrazeldev, whom also contributed to the first one: https://github.com/zelcash/zelcash

Idk why this isn't a fork, but should I still be using code in original post? Thanks all!
Activity: 7
i switched from coinblockers to cloudpools (http://zel-eu.cloudpools.net, but there is also a us-one: http://zel.cloudpools.net/) and i am pretty happy with this pool.
very professionel and active admin.
join cloudpools-discord-server to stay up-to-date.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
which pool do you recommend to me for zelcash? I am on coinblokers currently
Pages:
Jump to: