Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 39. (Read 62094 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
What happened to this project? I already mined a lot ZEL but it seems that i just wasted my hash and electricity. Is the dev still here to support this project?

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

Many thanks to the community, your criticism keeps us on point and your support makes us proud to be working with you.

Great!! Please do put some effort into this forum, i think it would pay off!!!
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
ZelCash Pool

https://syspool.org

stratum+tcp://zel.syspool.org:3033

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
min payout: 0.01
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What happened to this project? I already mined a lot ZEL but it seems that i just wasted my hash and electricity. Is the dev still here to support this project?

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

Many thanks to the community, your criticism keeps us on point and your support makes us proud to be working with you.

We waiting for Mac wallet and other yours promises
Activity: 49

I'm Elsewhere on the Zel Cash Discord.  We will be monitoring more frequently on this ANN thread in the future, it was discussed in the Dev meeting today and we need to do a better job of keeping up.  We have a very active Discord channel and didn't mean to overlook our friends here still monitoring the project.  We'll make an announcement here shortly on the progress we're making and our updated goals for the project.

I for one am very excited by the progress being made, new v3 wallet is syncing well, there are some tips for anyone still having problems or please visit our discord.  New wallets planned for MacOS among others.  We're working on the code base actively pushing forward for our Q3 deadline for Master Nodes and all the functionality that they will provide.  We also have a bi-weekly Saturday live meeting with the community to update progress, we've begun to tape these for reference on YouTube so anyone can watch at their leisure (next scheduled for Saturday March 3rd (time to be announced mid next week).  We're revamping the website and have several marketing campaigns in the works to get the more awareness.

This is a great news!!!
Activity: 3

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
   Dear developers! I think you are making a big mistake not developing the coin on the forum. Many people start мeet with new coin on this forum, and then if there is interest, go to the website, discord and etc. On the forum pages is long gone from you information, news, and simple messages. It seems that you have abandoned your project. I'm more 1 weeks mined the Zelcach coins. I do not sell in the hope of increasing the cost.
   Just think that you need to pay a little more attention to the forum, for many people it is very important. Thanks!
Agree!
Activity: 49
Coin has zero value and so big Diff on coin to mine

1,392,889 Sol/s

strange for what who mining so powerful?
I will hold mine and you this is the question Huh
Activity: 17
Added Zelcash To mining pools list http://altcoinminingpools.com/equihash/zelcash live online stats and chart.

Follow twitter https://twitter.com/pearminingpool
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
   Dear developers! I think you are making a big mistake not developing the coin on the forum. Many people start мeet with new coin on this forum, and then if there is interest, go to the website, discord and etc. On the forum pages is long gone from you information, news, and simple messages. It seems that you have abandoned your project. I'm more 1 weeks mined the Zelcach coins. I do not sell in the hope of increasing the cost.
   Just think that you need to pay a little more attention to the forum, for many people it is very important. Thanks!

Dev,

Can we get a status update?
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Activity: 72
Is this pool still working?
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/

Mining speed removed Zel a few weeks ago. But you can try other pools such as http://madmaxpool.hopto.org/
Spread the hash
Activity: 13
Is this pool still working?
https://zelcash.miningspeed.com/

zel.lucky-mining.com.ua/
equipool.1ds.us/

Are working ok
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'm trying to understand the front oage which shows the development fund of zcash, zencash and so on. Is this saying where the funds are coming from? Is this a fork of one of those chains?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10

THANKS Smiley

anyway it can be completed by right mouse button in wallet and press "Show in block explorer" BUT it makes link with http// (and not with http:// )
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
how to check txid?
Pages:
Jump to: