Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 53. (Read 62039 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Added nodes, Sync'ed the wallet once to grab my Address to do some mining.

Now on reopening wallet the next day, I can't sync. No connections.

Checked the Conf. I have the nodes in there.

Can anyone provide additional nodes please?

Go to C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Zelcash and delete everything except your wallet and conf, then resync.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Added nodes, Sync'ed the wallet once to grab my Address to do some mining.

Now on reopening wallet the next day, I can't sync. No connections.

Checked the Conf. I have the nodes in there.

Can anyone provide additional nodes please?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I threw some hashing power at it just for fun but looks like an copy of any other zk snarks coin with the extra twist of ethash for dapps. I'm not impressed until I get more effort of how the team plans to combine the pos and pow system.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
http://zeropool.io now supports Zelcash mining!

host: zeropool.io:3339
username: wallet address
password: x

PPLNT reward system.
Activity: 9
Why is the Wallet 857 MB big?  Huh Huh  Every other Wallets I have/had were about 20 MB.

yeah I saw that too. why is your wallet so big, its the largest wallet I have every used. I dont get it, if its just a JAVA file, we dont need 600 MB worth of data

This has been answered now a few times in previous comments. The proving keys are required for the wallet to function. They need to be downloaded either with or without the wallet but still must be downloaded. Doing it in one file seemed best. Please let me know if you have a quicker solution so we can work on implementing that for future users.

We are working on a native wallet that should resolve this in the long run.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It's always interesting and welcome new coins that use zkSNARKs, however, the competition is getting bigger! ZEL already listed on Stocks.Exchange? What's the real difference to BitcoinZ? In addition to the total supply, the name and number of coins per block? Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Name, premine. It looks like a scam

There is no premine.
Activity: 322
I see, so at the very least we ensure no middlemen skim any money off the top before it reaches its intended destination, but tracking after that will depend on the organization itself
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Why is the Wallet 857 MB big?  Huh Huh  Every other Wallets I have/had were about 20 MB.

yeah I saw that too. why is your wallet so big, its the largest wallet I have every used. I dont get it, if its just a JAVA file, we dont need 600 MB worth of data
Activity: 368
Merit: 4
Name, premine. It looks like a scam

We have packaged the sprouting key with the wallet instead of making users download two separate files. We are working on a native wallet that will be all-in-one. I do not have a timeline yet so please bear with us.
Activity: 3
Been mining this coin alongside equipool's, been active in the discord too and I've seen nothing but professional courtesy from the team. Looks really promising. Cheers.
Activity: 96

We Are MadMax Pool
http://madmaxpool.hopto.org

Host: minezelcash.hopto.org:3032
Port: 3032 (diff 0.05)  ;  3033  (diff 1.0)   ;  3035  (diff 5.0)
Username:Your_Zelcash_Wallet_Address
Password: X

Our Server is Located in New York
Enjoy Mining!
To some this up,

We had a troll join the channel, he was spreading FUD and spamming. He then sent rude DM's to members of our team, this is why Qui said he was 'going to go off on him' he was personally insulting and honestly. We don't need this. So if your here to spread FUD carry on, we will see you in the top 100  Wink

Honestly though, we are sorry if someone felt it was a bit brash and rude, the person did send personal insults so we had to remove them. We are an honest dev team, not any of this plastic stuff. So we will say it as it is and with this case it was a bit intense and rude. We have talked with our community managers and they will keep themselves professional at all times. Sorry for anyone who felt offended.

Thanks

Scribbles - Zel Foundation

Please my wallet wont snyc ive tried everything can you give a step by step. Thanks

Have you been successful in going through these install tasks?

Windows Installation Instructions

Requirements: JAVA ( https://java.com/en/ )

Unpack this to your desktop
Run the EZ_INSTALL file
Run ZelcashWallet
Your ZEL Wallet is ready once it is synced up
If syncing is slow, navigate to %APPDATA%\Zelcash
Open the zelcash.conf file and append this to the bottom

addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252

https://github.com/Scribbles-MCAMK/Zelcash-Wallet/releases
Activity: 189
To some this up,

We had a troll join the channel, he was spreading FUD and spamming. He then sent rude DM's to members of our team, this is why Qui said he was 'going to go off on him' he was personally insulting and honestly. We don't need this. So if your here to spread FUD carry on, we will see you in the top 100  Wink

Honestly though, we are sorry if someone felt it was a bit brash and rude, the person did send personal insults so we had to remove them. We are an honest dev team, not any of this plastic stuff. So we will say it as it is and with this case it was a bit intense and rude. We have talked with our community managers and they will keep themselves professional at all times. Sorry for anyone who felt offended.

Thanks

Please my wallet wont snyc ive tried everything can you give a step by step. Thanks

I didn't know about the DMs. All I saw is somebody frustrated they couldn't figure out how to start the wallet, a few users basically call him stupid, then he left. If the DM thing is true that's shitty of him, but you guys shouldn't have deleted the chat history. I'm not trying to spread FUD, I think this project looks a lot more promising than most of the stuff here.

I hope you're right and zel reaches top 100 since I've mined a bunch of coins!
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
To sum this up,

We had a troll join the channel, he was spreading FUD and spamming. He then sent rude DM's to members of our team, this is why Qui said he was 'going to go off on him' he was personally insulting and honestly. We don't need this.

Thanks
Activity: 189
Quick someone call the hostile police we have a situation in progress  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy GROWUP 
Feel free to DM me directly in Discord if that is easier so that we can get to the bottom of the "hostile" situation in Discord. Thank you for reading my reply.

Extra - Zel Foundation [Co-Founder]

I would prefer not to have any part of this conversation private. I'm very much a fan of transparency and open communication. Qui#1553 and Scribbles_MCAMK#9309 in the discord were adversarial users which subsequently deleted the chat. Qui even wrote "I was going to go off on him" which is something I would suggest against in a help channel for new users.

I understand you guys are overwhelmed with new users but I think ignoring them would be better than what I witnessed in the help chat.
Pages:
Jump to: