Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Flux] ZelCore - FLUX - First Decentralized Computational Network - page 54. (Read 62039 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Interesting technology but hostile community. A lot of your guides are half written and have a lot of "fill in the blanks." I got everything working but no thanks to the creators. I witnessed them insult a user having difficulty with a miner in the chat then delete the messages after he left the discord.

I'll keep a few rigs pointed at this coin for the next week but I don't have a great feeling about this project. Definitely some potential but some issues that need to be worked out.

When there are hundreds of new coins every month a coin with nothing technologically ground breaking will only succeed if it has a great community. You guys need to work on that.

Thank you for taking the time to create a brand new BitcoinTalk account and post that you witnessed communication in Discord that was hostile and then deleted. Would you mind taking the time to recall who the community manager was that was "helping" the user with miner difficulties?

There are a large number of coins being released all the time. We try to stand apart from them but clearly outlining our goals over the next 12 months and showing the community that we can follow through on these goals. You are correct, there is much work to be done. We do have a form on our website where we have encouraged the community to let us know how they can help. Since you feel that we need work, you may be just the person to help fix the problems you discovered. https://www.zel.cash/join-the-zel-foundation/

Feel free to DM me directly in Discord if that is easier so that we can get to the bottom of the "hostile" situation in Discord. Thank you for reading my reply.

Extra - Zel Foundation [Co-Founder]
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
How to backup a wallet? Which files need to be backed up?
I just copy wallet.dat file an save to usb or two
Activity: 3
How to backup a wallet? Which files need to be backed up?

addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252

Hope this helps

Thx
yep it helped... sync done, payments arrived...

good luck Team Smiley
I did that called it zelcach.conf but still no syncing i added all the nodes
addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252
But noting happened what am i doing wrong and thanks for reply.
Activity: 3
Interesting technology but hostile community. A lot of your guides are half written and have a lot of "fill in the blanks." I got everything working but no thanks to the creators. I witnessed them insult a user having difficulty with a miner in the chat then delete the messages after he left the discord.

I'll keep a few rigs pointed at this coin for the next week but I don't have a great feeling about this project. Definitely some potential but some issues that need to be worked out.

When there are hundreds of new coins every month a coin with nothing technologically ground breaking will only succeed if it has a great community. You guys need to work on that.
copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
one day coin and so hard to mine with gtx 1070

yeah whats going on? I think the pools are robbing everyone, it cant be that hard to mine I am pumping over 1000 sols and getting chump change.

if a pool is robbing you, you will never know, you will have an idea but never know

I do think they rob everyone for coins

No one is robbing coin if you are with miningspeed or another reputable pool. If you look at the diff and the hashrate and the block reward what do you expect the reward to be? We are still in slow start so block reward is not 150 it is still increase up to block 5000.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
one day coin and so hard to mine with gtx 1070

yeah whats going on? I think the pools are robbing everyone, it cant be that hard to mine I am pumping over 1000 sols and getting chump change.

if a pool is robbing you, you will never know, you will have an idea but never know

I do think they rob everyone for coins
copper member
At least make your own logo!
..and own site design

Ok, the rest we will evaluate.

Our site and logo is our own... What do suggest in stead?

Sorry but I do not see what the issue is here Cheesy
Activity: 19
At least make your own logo!
..and own site design

Ok, the rest we will evaluate.
copper member
I have one question.

what did you mean in the development fund chart : 20% development fund Zcash?

We are showing how small our dev fund is compared to other projects.
copper member
why you copy zencash???
even your logo is the same?

don't you guys have enough brain to develop AT LEAST your own logo...I even don't talk about code.
this for me is another big scam project, not because you have copy/paste all but because you don't have imagination even how to do it right.

Scam project? It's ok ... see you when were top 25 bro Wink
copper member
Same developer as SnowGem?

No we do not have the same developer as SnowGem we are our own team, we had some help from them but they are not involved in the project.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
https://equipool.1ds.us
Equipool welcomes all ZEL miners! Very low, 0.2% pool fee!

144 blocks found
Paid: 3,695.83 ZEL

Host: mine.equipool.1ds.us
Port: 50051
Username:ZELCASH_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME
Password: X

https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

addnode=node.zel.cash
addnode=45.63.86.148
addnode=199.247.8.181
addnode=45.76.128.62
addnode=45.76.186.252

Hope this helps

Thx
yep it helped... sync done, payments arrived...

good luck Team Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Activity: 70
Romanian and Spanish translations reserved if needed
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I have one question.

what did you mean in the development fund chart: 20% development fund Zcash?

I think the chart is just to show a comparison between the other coins, and by comparison, we have the smaller premine.
Activity: 1
what time we can sell it ?
Activity: 84
What does this aim to do exactly? Is this yet another ZCash copypasta with some lines of code deleted or what? You can only have enough "pure" versions of a coin.

With the state of the coins being massively released as currently,
This is a difficult question, a requirement too high

We aim to be the first cross-chain project with masternodes on our equihash chain. We are working to complement that chain with a full POS ethash chain to economically support DAPPS. Our goal is to create and support a usable as well as valuable ecosystem that will set us apart from the many other projects going on right now.

a very good idea
Pages:
Jump to: