Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FREE HOSTING][BITHOST COIN][BIH][MN+POS][CB & ESCODEX LISTED][CMC APPLIED] - page 28. (Read 69732 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hey community for phase 2 of Pre-Sale only 3 more hours left to grab your MN  Smiley Smiley
Be ready BitHostCoin MN on its way

Wow, this is very nice, unfortunately, i do not have enough funds to purchase your tokens, may be i will do it on the next stage
If you do not purchase its tokens now, you will get minor discount for the next time. It would be much better to borrow money from someone and buy right now!
It is a bit strange to di this, the cryptomarket is very unstable in 2018. The price of cryptocurrencies are going up and down hourly
On the one hand you are tight, but on the other you can make an investment and then the price of token can increase, thus you will earn a lot of money
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hey community for phase 2 of Pre-Sale only 3 more hours left to grab your MN  Smiley Smiley

Wow, this is very nice, unfortunately, i do not have enough funds to purchase your tokens, may be i will do it on the next stage
If you do not purchase its tokens now, you will get minor discount for the next time. It would be much better to borrow money from someone and buy right now!
It is a bit strange to di this, the cryptomarket is very unstable in 2018. The price of cryptocurrencies are going up and down hourly
Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
i would like to reserve Romanian translation.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.

Every day users ask a large number of questions at various venues where they discuss this project, I am sure that this is a good indicator!
Activity: 196
A large number of companies actively tried to create such a technology, but they could not implement such a project due to lack of funds.

If you think that this may be a problem for this project, then I do not agree, because this area will be interesting to a large number of investors and users.

This will be beneficial for the project participants, so users will invest their money in order to gain access to this product as a result.

I think that the project will receive good activity in the near future, since we can already notice good activity among users and investors.

Activity: 210

Activity: 196
I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019

Great, that is, by the middle of next year, users will receive wallets for all platforms. I think this is a good indicator, since it’s not long to expect.
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am sure that most users are waiting for a wallet. I am interested to know when the IOS wallet will be released. Because the majority of users actively use this platform.

We already released windows , linux , and MAC already

IOS wallet will be released in 2019 Q2
Activity: 242

I think. that support for this platform will be carried out simultaneously with all other platforms, so you should expect the wallet to be simultaneously released to all platforms

No, wallets for different platforms will be issued in different periods, I read the description of the project and I remember that these are different quarters of 2019, but I don’t know exactly which ones

Output wallets on different platforms is divided into 3 quarters, the end of 2018 and the first two quarters of 2019

Activity: 242
Activity: 168
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.

Yes, this is a unique technology that allows users to use the services of this project at any time, if they need it.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Exactly. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.

I think that soon every user will be able to become a member of this project. It will be profitable for large companies, but also an ordinary participant will be able to find an application for himself.
Activity: 98
BitHost is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency based on premises ensuring anonymity, speed and reliability through the use of Proof of rates and maternity.

Yes, this is a unique technology that allows users to use the services of this project at any time, if they need it.

BitHost offers IT infrastructure services for enterprises in form of web services, now commonly known as cloud calculations.
Exactly. One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the function of replacing the infrastructure of seed money with the low variable costs that a business has.
Pages:
Jump to: