Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 111. (Read 195184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
ScryptGuild alpha will be mining Frycoin at launch.  The pool is based on BTC Guild's backend stratum servers, designed for heavy loads.  0% PPLNS.

#scryptguild on Freenode IRC can get you registered and setup (in the meantime, we're also mining Klondikecoin).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
xhash you treated me well with SMC. I believe in you for this one too!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why is the Difficulty in Xhash "1", we havent even started mining??? Can you explain pls? And how much will be the reward in this first blocks?

It shows 1 difficulty, but that's just static default value. The pool is not connected to the wallet yet, hour and a little left till the launch.
Activity: 80
Why is the Difficulty in Xhash "1", we havent even started mining??? Can you explain pls? And how much will be the reward in this first blocks?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'd rather be for posting github and password at once.
BTW 1h 30 mins left  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
pools should not get the source until a few mins before windows wallet is released.....

especially unknown shithole pools like that scam pool that started mining 15 mins early on the rapidcoin launch.... pretty much killed that coin.
Activity: 3
Did you find an exchange place already ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Reserved this coin Smiley main rings configure to start Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
it's nearly like pool mining

istead the pool you connect to the localhost-wallet and you get the block-reward alone instead of all pool-workers
And in terms of coin profit, what's more profitable? Or is the difference minimal?

If you have high hash power than solo mining is better if you can compete with others.

But if you are average or slow, defiantly go into a pool, because solo mining would be like winning the lottery trying to find a block.

Is there an IRC? how will we know the second its open?

There is a countdown on the first page, I have it open. When it hits 0 I'll post the password above the download links & pushing the github source out 1 minute before launch.
Is there an IRC? how will we know the second its open?
Activity: 27
tell me the password from the archive, I'm ready for mining  Cheesy

goin' solo?
you could start mining on a pool without the wallet *gg*

Wallet password? Any pools ready yet?
xhash.net is ready ... i set up the workers and wait to go online
not. waiting for the pool to connect
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
http://taas.fund
I smell lawsuit, but who knows? Kanye is a complete tool (so any aggravation he received from a coin in his name made me happy), but 20th Century Fox is something completely different! LOL
Activity: 14
Pragueminers READY to mine  Cool
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
it's nearly like pool mining

istead the pool you connect to the localhost-wallet and you get the block-reward alone instead of all pool-workers
And in terms of coin profit, what's more profitable? Or is the difference minimal?

goin' solo?
you could start mining on a pool without the wallet *gg*

xhash.net is ready ... i set up the workers and wait to go online
Activity: 70
Only 2 Hours to go! If anyone has any questions post them here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can, we will be here until after launch as well in case anyone having any issues!

12 pm mst. Thats 3 hours from now right? not 2 ?
its 2 hours from now
Start 8pm @ Germany imho
Activity: 27
Jump to: