Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 115. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
whoa..........

0.5 premine?  you mean 250 000  ... at 300 coins per block?  that means 833 Blocks.

With kimoto gravity well. it will got to difficulty 1 in 50-100 blocks... then its up to total netshrate...

good luck. you might pull it off if you place a public ledge with all your coins up front. other wise. pump and dump
You're missing a 0 bud. That is 8333 blocks, which is 2.5m coins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
whoa..........

0.5 premine?  you mean 250 000  ... at 300 coins per block?  that means 833 Blocks.

With kimoto gravity well. it will got to difficulty 1 in 50-100 blocks... then its up to total netshrate...

good luck. you might pull it off if you place a public ledge with all your coins up front. other wise. pump and dump
Update: Now using Kimoto's gravity well!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'll be mining this for a bit
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Count me in on this one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I'm in!

Love Futurama!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Funny coin,  Cool

Good luck  Wink
24h Readjustment? R U Kidding? Or simply dumb? Gravity well is the only way.
Or U will get your coin ruined in  less than 1 month (wait for first multipool to attack your coin)

Prob more polite ways of stating this, but I agree, you definitely need Kimoto's Gravity Well or the coin will get trashed by multipools and leave those care about the coin with a difficulty that is just too difficult for the lower hashpower.

Thanks for the feedback, I will look into seeing if this is possible to implement before release, if so I will make the changes today, I only want to see success in this coin, so any constructive feedback is good.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
HIGHlarious!

Good luck
Activity: 140
Or U will get your coin ruined in  less than 1 month (wait for first multipool to attack your coin)

Prob more polite ways of stating this, but I agree, you definitely need Kimoto's Gravity Well or the coin will get trashed by multipools and leave those care about the coin with a difficulty that is just too difficult for the lower hashpower.
Um. You're launching in September and advertising now?

The date is confusing. Please specify the month (Feb / Sep) in the title.

Corrected to Day/Month/Year.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
The date is confusing. Please specify the month (Feb / Sep) in the title.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Can a I suggest you get this coin on one of the smaller exchanges from the first day. There is a trend recently for coins to almost instantly get on exchanges for those of us who don't mine. I can't name them but there are a lot now that will take your coin from almost day one....
Activity: 196
so I guess there is no give-aways for this one, awesome. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
shut up and launch the coin early!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Why do people launch coins using obviously copyrighted logos?

THIS. What if Comedy Central / 20th Century Fox decides it doesn't want you to use one of their TV show characters as a currency? What then?

So many of these coins are lawsuit targets. You might as well draw a big X on your forehead when you advertise Frycoin or Lebowskicoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

its 2 9 2014 using M D YYYY. This is using D M YYYY which is used in at least some countries.
Activity: 182
hope for the next super hit altcoin.

can you post a countdown timer anywhere?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Jump to: