Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 112. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Only 2 Hours to go! If anyone has any questions post them here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can, we will be here until after launch as well in case anyone having any issues!

12 pm mst. Thats 3 hours from now right? not 2 ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
On the first page, with cgminer, whe don't put the pool adresse, do we have to put it on frycoin-qt.exe or in the conf file ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Only 2 Hours to go! If anyone has any questions post them here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can, we will be here until after launch as well in case anyone having any issues!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Fry only want Vert!!
workers ready ...
configs edited ...

Waiting till launch ...  Grin
Activity: 182
Scrypt-jane algo is much better. All multipools will ... you know Grin
Can please someone explain how exactly solo mining is working?
Thanks a lot

It would be much easier to mine in a pool, that way you have longpoll support etc. I would suggest http://www.xhash.net/ for the launch.

But if you want to try your hand at solo mining, you basically run the wallet with a username and password and connect your miner to your local ip which will connect you to your wallet and start hashing away. If you are solo mining you are basically playing the lottery in a sense, where as with a pool you are working together.

Hi !

I'm here for my first launch, and i already like frycoin :p

But i d'ont understand how to configure the miner (i want to be ready :p)

I registred on coinpooler, but there nothing about frycoin, how this is working ? Do i use the actuel url (stratum+tcp://strat.doge.coinpooler.net) and they convert frycoin in dogecoin ? or there will be a new url ?

Actualy in the dashboard there is only dogecoin balance.

I'm lost :/

Thanks Smiley

I Don't believe coinpooler has set his up yet, he was a little swamped with work, therefore it might be a bit late, I can confirm xhash is up 100% for launch though!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
just setup on xhash, like the pool, and since you have rapid, moving my miners over there now.  when are you going to have teh placeholder for FRY so I can create workers for them?

Thanks!

Placeholder is up, you can create your workers, stratum will be up on launch.

http://www.xhash.net - 0% Prop

stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3341

Activity: 770
it's nearly like pool mining

istead the pool you connect to the localhost-wallet and you get the block-reward alone instead of all pool-workers

thx and how step by step connect to the wallet?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi !

I'm here for my first launch, and i already like frycoin :p

But i d'ont understand how to configure the miner (i want to be ready :p)

I registred on coinpooler, but there nothing about frycoin, how this is working ? Do i use the actuel url (stratum+tcp://strat.doge.coinpooler.net) and they convert frycoin in dogecoin ? or there will be a new url ?

Actualy in the dashboard there is only dogecoin balance.

I'm lost :/

Thanks Smiley

it's nearly like pool mining

istead the pool you connect to the localhost-wallet and you get the block-reward alone instead of all pool-workers
Can please someone explain how exactly solo mining is working?
Thanks a lot

I can confirm this is correct, when that hits 0, I will post the password just above the downloads on the first post.
cool :-)
shut up and take my mhs!

See that will get funny
good luck
I would be in with my little 2.2mh rig Smiley)]

it's my frist coin-launch ... :-)
will be there with 2 mhs

yes please. not same issue like on the rapid coin launch, one pool did start 10minutes earöier. that sucks.
Devs be carefull and  dont send the source to early to some pool
shut up and take my mhs!
[/quote

See that will get funny
good luck
I would be in with my little 2.2mh rig Smiley)]