Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 18. (Read 195157 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Issue solved, reports right now. Was a base problem hehe
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
@Obfuscode

I am going to transfer one of my workers to your pool when I get home from work to help balance out the two pools. I do not think your pool is reporting hashrate correctly however. The other day when I was mining there I was doing 1.1Mh/s on my end but the pool never listed me as above 250Kh/s
I will check into this further this evening, I will transfer one card over to your pool and monitor the hashrate both on the pool end and my end. I know fluctuations happen but the gap I experienced yesterday was ginormous to what I usually experience.

Edit: I am using one of my miners which is doing 250-270Kh/s and my dashboard is reporting 25-27Kh/s - this is also only being reported to the network at 25-27kh/s

Hi,

I just had a look.. the Network is being reported with 2 Mh/s at the moment and I can't see your miner..
The reported hashrates are strongly influenced by the aggressive vardiff we're running.
So your miner will always report a higher hashrate than the MPOS frontend.
But for each submitted hash you can get up to 8192 shares on a beefy rig.

I will keep an eye on your miner and see if there are any high discrepancies Smiley

- f0o
I removed the miner after 3 hours of hashing last night when I noticed the site only reporting it doing 10% of what it was doing on my end. Of that 2Mh/s i am doing 1.85 of it. which is what Bitember reports my miners as doing which is roughly inline with what I am doing. Sometimes more sometimes less but never off by a great degree.

@JonesD - what are your miners doing on your end for hashrate, the pool reports you at 25Kh/s which is what it is telling the network.

Those stats are a bit off, but my 25k/s is actually 400 kh/s. I do get the coin rewards I was expecting, so it is just a reporting issue. I mine at obfuscode to support their earlier effort to help the coin. Maybe it is best to spread your hashes if possible Smiley
I removed the miner after 3 hours of hashing last night when I noticed the site only reporting it doing 10% of what it was doing on my end. Of that 2Mh/s i am doing 1.85 of it. which is what Bitember reports my miners as doing which is roughly inline with what I am doing. Sometimes more sometimes less but never off by a great degree.

@JonesD - what are your miners doing on your end for hashrate, the pool reports you at 25Kh/s which is what it is telling the network.

JonesD' miner is being showed at 629k for me...

but I see that the statistics page is a bit outdated, will investigate where the issue relies
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
@Obfuscode

I am going to transfer one of my workers to your pool when I get home from work to help balance out the two pools. I do not think your pool is reporting hashrate correctly however. The other day when I was mining there I was doing 1.1Mh/s on my end but the pool never listed me as above 250Kh/s
I will check into this further this evening, I will transfer one card over to your pool and monitor the hashrate both on the pool end and my end. I know fluctuations happen but the gap I experienced yesterday was ginormous to what I usually experience.

Edit: I am using one of my miners which is doing 250-270Kh/s and my dashboard is reporting 25-27Kh/s - this is also only being reported to the network at 25-27kh/s

Hi,

I just had a look.. the Network is being reported with 2 Mh/s at the moment and I can't see your miner..
The reported hashrates are strongly influenced by the aggressive vardiff we're running.

I will keep an eye on your miner and see if there are any high discrepancies Smiley

- f0o

@Obfuscode

Hi,

- f0o
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am a meat Popsicle
@Obfuscode

I am a meat Popsicle
Frycoin, I think you can uncross Bitember  in your list, they seem to be working ok, maybe they had a similar situation to Obfuscode, I don't know, but I have received all of my coins from them and their payout system seems to have caught up to norm and working again.

I am a meat Popsicle

I still never received any of my payouts from the other day, and they dont even show up in my trx list on the pool anymore. There was close to 30K there! I switched over after Bitember was having issued and mined for almost 24 hours before you went down. According to the pool though I havent mined since april 30th!!!

Hi,

we had to jump about 2k blocks backwards (~400k coins) because of this issue...

We're deeply sorry about this. I will have a look at the donation-box and try to savage something for you Smiley
Ok, Do not worry about the donation box. I was inquiring as to what happened.

I still never received any of my payouts from the other day, and they dont even show up in my trx list on the pool anymore. There was close to 30K there! I switched over after Bitember was having issued and mined for almost 24 hours before you went down. According to the pool though I havent mined since april 30th!!!

Hi,

we had to jump about 2k blocks backwards (~400k coins) because of this issue...

We're deeply sorry about this. I will have a look at the donation-box and try to savage something for you Smiley
I am a meat Popsicle
Hi,

we were able to find the issue.

Minebig are still running a node with a very high uptime so it was used as the preferred node for syncs.
However Minebig's node is advertising a malicious chain and is spamming the entire network with rejects.
Ironically even blocks from our own node were rejected by the pool-wallet.

After blacklisting Minebig's node on our router we were able to sync up to the correct chain.

We apologize for the issues.
legendary
Hi,

Minebig are still running a node with a very high uptime so it was used as the preferred node for syncs.
However Minebig's node is advertising a malicious chain and is spamming the entire network with rejects.

After blacklisting Minebig's node on our router we were able to sync up to the correct chain.

Nicely fixed!
Hi,

I am a meat Popsicle
I just all of a sudden received all my coins from Bitember, all the transactions popped up all of a sudden

Strange. They must be on the right chain then. I would think there is something wrong on their end.

We're back Smiley
Good to have you back!
Since OBfuscode came back online their pool said I have 3 payouts, I have not gotten those and I noticed their blockchain info is far off from my wallet
My wallet reports we are on block 227903 while the pool states it is on 226728

{
"version" : 80801,
"protocolversion" : 70003,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 92039.82334380,
"blocks" : 227903,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 3,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00763006,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1395850261,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

The difficulty on the pool is almost 0 and the pool is reporting 0 network hashrate.

Note:Bitembers information is now matching my wallet info. I am gonna attempt to mine there again

I know obfuscode is resynching to the blockchain again, so maybe something went wrong.
I just noticed this message on the pool website

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

So hopefully the problem is fixed soon
legendary
I just all of a sudden received all my coins from Bitember, all the transactions popped up all of a sudden

Strange. They must be on the right chain then. I would think there is something wrong on their end.

We're back Smiley
Good to have you back!
Since OBfuscode came back online their pool said I have 3 payouts, I have not gotten those and I noticed their blockchain info is far off from my wallet

{
}

The difficulty on the pool is almost 0 and the pool is reporting 0 network hashrate.

Note:Bitembers information is now matching my wallet info. I am gonna attempt to mine there again

I know obfuscode is resynching to the blockchain again, so maybe something went wrong.
I am a meat Popsicle

We're back Smiley
Good to have you back!

{
}

Activity: 210

We're back Smiley
Good to have you back!
I am a meat Popsicle
Activity: 210
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Cryptocoin Revival Foundation would like to try out innovative concepts on Frycoin. I would like to know if you would welcome the idea of them implementing new things?

I believe this could help Frycoin to reach new levels!

Please vote:)
Pages:
Jump to: