Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 19. (Read 195157 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

sorry for late reply.

Our datacenter has a serious power outage and one of our admins is currently speaking to the DC's CEO to sort things out.

We will keep you updated once we know more.

Regarding the blockheight we can currently just confirm that our backup-node is advertising this:

Code:
{   
    "version" : 80801,
    "protocolversion" : 70003,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 227212,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 11,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.06575363,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1398083190,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Sincerely,
Obfuscode.Net Team

//UPDATE:
After a full resync using both 32bit and 64bit wallets we got to the same blockheight as advertised up there.
Here our nodelist:
Code:
addnode=149.210.168.71:55901
addnode=46.165.208.136:55901
addnode=162.243.248.229:55901
zro
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any News?

Well let's see:

- We got on Coinmarketcap!
- We have DarkGravityWave V3
- Coin halving is coming soon!

Much news!

How are you? Smiley

Any of this actually happening?

Yes! Smiley

- CMC: http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html
- Coin Revival Foundation implemented Dark Gravity Wave V3 in the code
- COin halving will happen at block 250,000 (25k blocks) and will happen every 150k blocks untill it reaches 50.

I could really use some help with Marketing, though. Anybody interested to help out?
Hey,

Maybe you can join forces with the CRF?
We're already doing some Marketing and I'm happy to help you out to get this thing going.

Is there any specific plans you have?

Obfuscode already helped me a lot and mailed JonesD about it, but think they're already busy with other coin. Maybe you can help out?

Ya, i'll discuss it with the team and see where we can help. The coin is cool Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Same by me, I mined 20k by bitember and another 20k by obfuscode.
I never recieved an payout since 23-05 08:00 UTC.

Looking at the block number of bitember, they seem to be on the wrong chain. They display block number 226601, but they should be on 226615. They are on the same block as an outdated pool like minebig it seems.

Currently obfuscode is down, so you cannot use it for now. I will let you know once I have more info.

I spoke to an op in their irc channel and he told me it was not on their end it was on my end. So he was absolutely no help, wasted 2 days mining there it would seem.

i m solo mining  some days now...my wallet block is 226853 blockchain block is 226634 and i m sending coins normaly on c-cex...wtf?

You mean you're on the right chain?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Looking at the block number of bitember, they seem to be on the wrong chain. They display block number 226601, but they should be on 226615. They are on the same block as an outdated pool like minebig it seems.

Currently obfuscode is down, so you cannot use it for now. I will let you know once I have more info.

I spoke to an op in their irc channel and he told me it was not on their end it was on my end. So he was absolutely no help, wasted 2 days mining there it would seem.

i m solo mining  some days now...my wallet block is 226853 blockchain block is 226634 and i m sending coins normaly on c-cex...wtf?

Sorry about that. I know you always supported the coin with mining, so hope the obfuscode pool is up soon and you can mine there. I will take them out of the pools on the OP.
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle

Donated 25k FRY  Smiley

Thanks a lot! Smiley

any plan add for poloniex, bittrex or mintpal  Huh

We're working on getting it on Sharexcoin at the moment. You can vote here: https://sharexcoin.com/votings

Activity: 25
Activity: 406
any plan add for poloniex, bittrex or mintpal  Huh
Activity: 518
I am a meat Popsicle
I am going through the same problem i had before with http://fry.bitember.com  for the last 24 hours the pool has reported it has been paying me out but I have not seen one of these transactions hit my wallet. Over 50K worth of payouts that I have not seen hit my wallet
Activity: 25
Haha I remember this coin. Hilarious.
Next big thing some said. It had possibilities.
I announced concern over the initial logo as people seemed to be
set on being the next to find the next big thing.

Good to see all thats sorted and you have a game plan.
Good Luck  Cheesy

Still here Smiley We hope to get it to become the ultimate coin to suhut people up by taking our money Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Haha I remember this coin. Hilarious.
Next big thing some said. It had possibilities.
I announced concern over the initial logo as people seemed to be
set on being the next to find the next big thing.

Good to see all thats sorted and you have a game plan.
Good Luck  Cheesy
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR FINAL PUSH

IT IS TIME FOR PEOPLE TO SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FRYCOIN!

PLAN
I have the idea to get our coin to go viral by getting people to tweet about our coin with the hastag #SHUTUPANDTAKEMYFRYCOIN . I will already get some followers and giveaways for fry, but will also have a weekly prize for the funniest tweet with this hashtag. Next to this, I would really like to get the tipbot working again! Anybody interested to help me out?

Please donate FRY to FLwPJmtFGsmcUzNLNpU95RDNgEoCSrVjHu

We currently have 152253.85414929 FRY in the pot, but I would really like to get it to a higher level so have really high prizes!
Any News?

Well let's see:

Much news!

How are you? Smiley

Yes! Smiley

- COin halving will happen at block 250,000 (25k blocks) and will happen every 150k blocks untill it reaches 50.

I could really use some help with Marketing, though. Anybody interested to help out?
Hey,

We're already doing some Marketing and I'm happy to help you out to get this thing going.

Obfuscode already helped me a lot and mailed JonesD about it, but think they're already busy with other coin. Maybe you can help out?
zro
Activity: 56
Any News?

Well let's see:

Much news!

How are you? Smiley

Yes! Smiley

Hey,

Any News?

Well let's see:

Much news!

How are you? Smiley

Yes! Smiley

Activity: 490
Any News?

Well let's see:

Much news!

How are you? Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: