Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 2. (Read 195157 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
did you fill out the add coin form?

I just sent him a pm through bitcointalk..if there is a form I need to fill out, I'll fill it out tomorrow
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
did you fill out the add coin form?
people!!!

maybe we should try to get listed on yobit or a btc market...see what happens

nova or tradesatoshi would be good.

yobit just breaks stuff all the time.

Sent a message to tradesatoshi...hopefully they add frycoin
people!!!

nova or tradesatoshi would be good.

yobit just breaks stuff all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
my buddy and i have been mining this for a bit and it was doing well when it suddenly stopped giving yes's and now gives only boooo's.

reading back on this thread it seems that there is a re-occurring problem with something called pulse, whatever that is, lol.

i will talk to a couple of coder friends of mine and see if something can be done, unless anyone in this thread has any other solutions.

P.S. - telling me to stop mining a dead coin or to cram it up my ass is not a solution, just to let you know, lol

Pulse makes the coin run at a certain time but can be speeded up when transactions are sent. All those NOs are basically the algorithm checking that no transactions have been sent. This preserves newly created coins for once more traffic is in the coin.

ahhh ok. that's actually a pretty cool feature. thanks for the info Smiley

You're welcome Smiley
people!!!

my buddy and i have been mining this for a bit and it was doing well when it suddenly stopped giving yes's and now gives only boooo's.

reading back on this thread it seems that there is a re-occurring problem with something called pulse, whatever that is, lol.

i will talk to a couple of coder friends of mine and see if something can be done, unless anyone in this thread has any other solutions.

P.S. - telling me to stop mining a dead coin or to cram it up my ass is not a solution, just to let you know, lol

Pulse makes the coin run at a certain time but can be speeded up when transactions are sent. All those NOs are basically the algorithm checking that no transactions have been sent. This preserves newly created coins for once more traffic is in the coin.

ahhh ok. that's actually a pretty cool feature. thanks for the info Smiley
legendary

now in reverse....#shutupandtakemymoney

These 3 work for me now.

addnode=203.20.114.252:55901
addnode=98.115.147.74:55901
addnode=71.207.13.6:55901
legendary
any node here ? ^^

my wallet need to be update from 159 weeks :p

this is the only node that works for me

We could try and crowdfund a node at bitnodes perhaps?
any node here ? ^^

this is the only node that works for me

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
any node here ? ^^

2 nodes from cryptopia!

addnode=149.210.168.71:55901

ladies and gentlemen...it seems that we are out of nodes

to the future! cheers

Thanks for putting a smile on my face Smiley

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Another Human Being!!

legendary
Thanks for putting a smile on my face Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: