Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 25. (Read 195187 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I paid 0.01BTC to Altcoincalendar to put an add up for our coin! Hope it leads to some positive attention! Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Happy to compile a new QT if or when you guys decide to adjust the reward halving. Just PM me.
Activity: 210
Hi
I have sent my fry coins and it didn't arrived and it shows nothing in the block explorer..
got 1XX+ confirmations in the wallet
+ lately I have a sync problem... 1 active connection

thnx

Did you update to the latest wallet? Also it's important to delete the old blockchain before updating if you already have the wrong blockchain.

1. Download new wallet
2. Close old wallet.
3. You should go to this folder on your main drive: users\(your_username)\appdata\roaming\frycoin\  
4. In this folder, delete all the files except the wallet.dat and the frycoin.conf. (if you do not have frycoin.conf, you should create one with the nodes from main page)
5. Start the new wallet and let it synch

I think you have to delete the blockchain before updating, indeed, when you opened the old wallet after block 200,000. I will notify in the OP to follow this guide.

damn that's just sad.. I was happy I managed to mine lots of blocks..
my wallet was in block 214963
Sorry about that.

How many coins did you lose?
legendary
Hi
I have sent my fry coins and it didn't arrived and it shows nothing in the block explorer..

thnx

Did you update to the latest wallet? Also it's important to delete the old blockchain before updating if you already have the wrong blockchain.

1. Download new wallet
2. Close old wallet.
3. You should go to this folder on your main drive: users\(your_username)\appdata\roaming\frycoin\  
4. In this folder, delete all the files except the wallet.dat and the frycoin.conf. (if you do not have frycoin.conf, you should create one with the nodes from main page)

I think you have to delete the blockchain before updating, indeed, when you opened the old wallet after block 200,000. I will notify in the OP to follow this guide.

That's too bad, man. I lost a lot of Fry on the fall of CryptoKK. It will get better Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi

thnx

1. Download new wallet
2. Close old wallet.

halve ASAP!

We will do so in a while.Smiley

great to see Fry alive again, I'm pretty proud that I stopped C-Cex from delisting it !! Smiley

WE need some twitter and facebook spread, I think more people need to know we are very much alive !!

Thanks for that! Smiley
legendary
Frycoin is now listed here: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Frycoin

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers

Links to the exchanges are a hoax, all ref-program and none of the linked actually trades FRY.

Not sure if scam or just unfriendly service...

I think it's legit, but the exchange links are for referral signing up. HE just wants to earn some money. Smiley

Nice site besides this. Maybe the amount of mined coins would be nice.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Please see the guide in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901 if you want to get your Twitter News to work!
Cheers

Links to the exchanges are a hoax, all ref-program and none of the linked actually trades FRY.

Not sure if scam or just unfriendly service...
Activity: 168

Cheers
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi

thnx

1. Download new wallet
2. Close old wallet.

legendary
Hi

thnx

1. Download new wallet
2. Close old wallet.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi

thnx
great to see Fry alive again, I'm pretty proud that I stopped C-Cex from delisting it !! Smiley

WE need some twitter and facebook spread, I think more people need to know we are very much alive !!

Yes I agree!

Thanks for stopping C-Cex from delisting! Smiley
Activity: 238

Activity: 126
Currently the value is ridiculously low, because people don't know about it.

Sadly the giveaway dumped the exchange by over 60% :/

Maybe we should've waited a bit longer before doing the giveaway... In the orderbook of c-cex you mostly find multiples of 200 at an extremely low rate... I hope the coin recovers fast from this and investors wont think that FRY is fishy because of all these low-volume & low-rate sell offers...

My 2 Cents Wink
- f0o

//Edit
RE: Domain

There are some free (as in beer) tlds, like .tk - we could hook this up to a free-hoster Smiley

As far as domains go you can pickup a .com domain from namecheap for less than $10 and you can also pay in BTC..

Currently a promotion running. Discount on all com/net/org/info/biz domains using the promo code "SPRINGS"

Cheers,
Logicoin
legendary

Maybe we should've waited a bit longer before doing the giveaway... In the orderbook of c-cex you mostly find multiples of 200 at an extremely low rate... I hope the coin recovers fast from this and investors wont think that FRY is fishy because of all these low-volume & low-rate sell offers...

My 2 Cents Wink
- f0o

//Edit

There are some free (as in beer) tlds, like .tk - we could hook this up to a free-hoster Smiley

I have actually bought quite some coins there to get some of my lost CryptoKK funds back and I noticed there were quite a lot of 100k sales. Did not see many low 200 Fry sales, so I think not everybody is getting rid of it immediately.

Maybe it would be better in the future to have a giveaway of a lower amount (like 50) to make it last longer?

My 2 Cents Wink
- f0o

//Edit

Activity: 154
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have updated the donation hall of fame and put all the coins we have left in the pot to a single address: F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks

Yesterday, I used a 100k to have giveaways on C-Cex to get the trading going. It seems to work really well. Smiley

We're getting a bit low on funds now, so new donations to F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks are certainly welcome! Smiley

100K sent
Date: 4/24/2014 07:01
To: F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks
Debit: -100000.00 FRY
Net amount: -100000.00 FRY
Transaction ID: 4f9b849269b12325796e1c7e2746d5041fb1137da64db7c5f9d0377e13a4a07c

It arrived! Thanks a lot! What's your opinion on what we should spend it on?
Pages:
Jump to: