Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 26. (Read 195157 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am a meat Popsicle
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have updated the donation hall of fame and put all the coins we have left in the pot to a single address: F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks

Yesterday, I used a 100k to have giveaways on C-Cex to get the trading going. It seems to work really well. Smiley

We're getting a bit low on funds now, so new donations to F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks are certainly welcome! Smiley

100K sent
Date: 4/24/2014 07:01
To: F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks
Debit: -100000.00 FRY
Net amount: -100000.00 FRY
Transaction ID: 4f9b849269b12325796e1c7e2746d5041fb1137da64db7c5f9d0377e13a4a07c
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think it would be good to also get some promotion going on this site: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/. It costs 0.01 BTC a day and it works quite well for other coins as well. I will try to get an add going for at least a day, so we can see if that improves the visibility of the coin.

Anybody else wants to contribute?

Fiuu! 0.01 BTC at Day is too much!!!

I mined since birth, love this coin!

Developer I can provide simple web design.
you choose your content, hosted on free server with domain type frycoin.xxxxxx.net.
It's nothing less!
send private

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm willing to give it a try. Currently the value is ridiculously low, because people don't know about it. They should appreciate old coins like Frycoin more! Smiley

All help is welcome of course! Smiley
I think it would be good to also get some promotion going on this site: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/. It costs 0.01 BTC a day and it works quite well for other coins as well. I will try to get an add going for at least a day, so we can see if that improves the visibility of the coin.

Developer I can provide one simple web page.
you choose your content, hosted on free server with domain type frycoin.xxxxxx.net.
It's nothing less!
send private

That would be great, because the guy that helped with setting up the old domain cannot be reached Sad

I will PM you to discuss this.

Thanks for mining as well! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Developer I can provide simple web design.
It's nothing less!
send private

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm willing to give it a try. Currently the value is ridiculously low, because people don't know about it. They should appreciate old coins like Frycoin more! Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Developer I can provide one simple web page.
It's nothing less!
send private
legendary
ANNOUNCEMENT

I have updated the donation hall of fame and put all the coins we have left in the pot to a single address: F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks

Yesterday, I used a 100k to have giveaways on C-Cex to get the trading going. It seems to work really well. Smiley

We're getting a bit low on funds now, so new donations to F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks are certainly welcome! Smiley

Nice!

ANNOUNCEMENT

*** Donation hall of fame ***
People that have donated to the fund for bounties.
- Jonesd - 100,000 + 350.000 + 100.000 FRY
- SummersideGuy - 22,847 + 350.000 FRY
- Logicoin.info - 175k FRY
- Obfuscode - 100k FRY
- MadmartyrK - 25k FRY

Current Bounties:
Please support us by donating to F9FZn7yzkZJDC7nwDWzkxSrkMBnxhMKXks.
Current balance is 52253.85414929 FRY.
Coin patched with Dark Gravity Wave - 700k to Obfuscode
Windows Wallet - 100k  Claimed by awais3344
Logicoin fixed latest version and refused bounty Smiley
Mac Wallet - 100k Claimed by Menzo
Website development/design - 50k
Publish article about coin on website with +100 visitors a day: 25k
Reddit frycoin tip bot - 100k
Android Wallet- 100k
Games/Services - 50-100k  - 50k claimed by vdaevski
Misc - Contact me and provide details

Shut Up and take Your giveaway at c-cex.com!
https://c-cex.com/?id=giveaway

I sent a 100k, so we can spread the word on the exchange Smiley

Claim your Free FRY! Smiley

It really got the trading going Smiley

I sent a 100k, so we can spread the word on the exchange Smiley

Claim your Free FRY! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

On the pools, I can also see some small time solo miners around. Love that! Smiley Thanks for your support by mining! Smiley
After all the fuzz about people/services jumping off FRY I had the feeling to tell you that we're not planing on dropping Fry any time soon Cheesy

We're not only futurama fans but also we'd like you to SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FRYCOINS!

Thanks for the support guys! Smiley

Lost a lot of coins with CryptoKK. What do I do? Give up? NO! I'll just keep mining. Smiley

@Frycoin: To the moon, please! Tongue

I'll do my best Smiley

Loving the revival of this coin 😁😂😁😀

We too Smiley
Activity: 490
After all the fuzz about people/services jumping off FRY I had the feeling to tell you that we're not planing on dropping Fry any time soon Cheesy

We're not only futurama fans but also we'd like you to SHUT UP AND TAKE MY FRYCOINS!

Lost a lot of coins with CryptoKK. What do I do? Give up? NO! I'll just keep mining. Smiley

I'll do my best Smiley

Loving the revival of this coin 😁😂😁😀

I'll do my best Smiley
legendary

Activity: 294

legendary
I'm only out about 75,000 FRY.  But still if he takes the money and runs, that is so wrong...

It is, right?!

The only place he can sell it right now is C-Cex, so we'll see what happens there.
Pages:
Jump to: