Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 29. (Read 195189 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
-wallet completed, uploading to mega
-deleted old data of node and compiling again from this source.

https://github.com/f0o/frycoin

This is the correct one, right?
i turned on the node as well. @frycoin, is there a problem with the node?
windows wallet is coming soon  Cool
Activity: 252
0x0a.nl operator
http://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900/

I think this pool does not work well
24 hours on it and I do not receive coins or failure is my wallet?
someone else could confirm

Without making advertisements for 'The Enemy Pool' ( Wink ), The pool seems to work fine, it's on the right chain, the node is fully sync'd and it's successfully mining blocks.

[..]

Ha Smiley Thanks raulrichart for inquiring about the pool status (service quality in many situations depends on feedback like yours!), and thanks Obfuscode for defending Thy Nemesis  Wink!

I do hope the Windows wallets will arrive soon - if I had the slightest inkling of cross-compiling for Windows, I would give it a shot, but I do not have such inkling nor have I seen the Big Ink from whence these inklings spring.

In the meantime, you should be able to check your address's balance by using the block explorer. The latest transaction from http://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900/ for instance can be viewed here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without making advertisements for 'The Enemy Pool' ( Wink ), The pool seems to work fine, it's on the right chain, the node is fully sync'd and it's successfully mining blocks.

If you're running on the old Windows-Wallet, you cannot receive or send funds from the software until the new Windows-Wallet is done.

The wallet.dat is fine though (!) - Funds are credited to it, your software just can't read/write the new blocks so it doesnt show up.

You can point the credit-address to some online wallet or other service (cryptokk, c-cex, ?) if you need the mined funds immediately.
If you just want to keep your minings, you're perfectly fine with waiting for the new Windows-wallet to be released.

If, however, you're using the Mac or Linux Wallet and you're stuck on Block #200.085, then please trash your blockchain and state and let it resync. A rogue node that's offline now pushed a wrong blockchain by accident.
OK tahnks

I can confirm the obfuscode is on the right chain. You can check if your pool is by confirming the block count:http://fry.obfuscode.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool. Currently it is at 202,136.

I'm in contact with the guys from Minebig now and they are getting on the new chain as well.

I've researched the windows qt and it is a pain in the @!$$ to make one, so I it might take someone a bit longer. Apparently it can take 5 times before it compile right.

In short, the person that fixes it will be a hero! Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

If you're running on the old Windows-Wallet, you cannot receive or send funds from the software until the new Windows-Wallet is done.

The wallet.dat is fine though (!) - Funds are credited to it, your software just can't read/write the new blocks so it doesnt show up.

You can point the credit-address to some online wallet or other service (cryptokk, c-cex, ?) if you need the mined funds immediately.
If you just want to keep your minings, you're perfectly fine with waiting for the new Windows-wallet to be released.

If, however, you're using the Mac or Linux Wallet and you're stuck on Block #200.085, then please trash your blockchain and state and let it resync. A rogue node that's offline now pushed a wrong blockchain by accident.
OK tahnks
Activity: 294

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

I put the windows qt bounty in the header. Hope it helps. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
ANNOUNCEMENT

Do not sent your current minings to your old windows wallet (or ols MAC/Linux wallet for that matter), because that one is still on the old chain!

It is best to store it in the pool, or send it to an online wallet that is on the new chain, like CryptoKK.

CryptoKK as deposit works great for me at the moment!

Bump & Windows-guys lrn2compile and claim your bounty of 175k! (if I remember right)

+1 Smiley
ANNOUNCEMENT

Do not sent your current minings to your old windows wallet (or ols MAC/Linux wallet for that matter), because that one is still on the old chain!

It is best to store it in the pool, or send it to an online wallet that is on the new chain, like CryptoKK.

Bump & Windows-guys lrn2compile and claim your bounty of 175k! (if I remember right)
legendary
ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry for late reply,

you can just dump the blockchain of the node and let it re-sync.

Anyone stuck at block #200.085 should also remove the chain & state and let their wallet re-sync.
Good morning!

I see DGW is kicking in really hard, mining is now more difficult than ever haha

I hope this increased difficulty & the (future) halving will get us back to the alive coins Smiley

All good news by side... I got some 'bad' news too :/
There is a rogue node that runs the old blockchain (86 blocks from KGW in the new DGW range).
This means that there is a chance that users can't sync if they pull any block from this node.

The IP of the node is: 162.243.248.229

Currently only these nodes are verified to have a fully working blockchain:
Code:
addnode=149.210.168.7
addnode=37.187.198.249
addnode=23.227.161.165

This is a node that somebody helped me to setup, so I will just take it offline for now. WIll that fix it?
Good morning!

I see DGW is kicking in really hard, mining is now more difficult than ever haha

I hope this increased difficulty & the (future) halving will get us back to the alive coins Smiley

All good news by side... I got some 'bad' news too :/
There is a rogue node that runs the old blockchain (86 blocks from KGW in the new DGW range).
This means that there is a chance that users can't sync if they pull any block from this node.

The IP of the node is: 162.243.248.229

Currently only these nodes are verified to have a fully working blockchain:
Code:
addnode=149.210.168.7
addnode=37.187.198.249
addnode=23.227.161.165
legendary
Wallet would be nice! Smiley

The network hashrate and difficulty is increasing, so I would recommend people to start mining. Smiley
I'm mining at Obfuscode and transferred funds to Cryptokk and all worked really well! Best way to handle the missing of the windows wallet at the moment. I just set the auto payout to 40k, so it goes directly there. Smiley

Yay!

We're throwing in 50k FRY as bounty for the windows wallet!

Good stuff! Nice to see the community pitching in! 150k in total for the creator of the wallet Smiley

Add in another 25K from me!!  I NEED A WALLET!!!!

Nice! 175k for a working windows wallet. Anybody? Smiley
What ever happened with http://fry.minebig.com

I notified them about the new code, but they seem to be offline for a while now. I mailed them, but heard nothing either. In the OP you can find the pools that do work.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'm mining at Obfuscode and transferred funds to Cryptokk and all worked really well! Best way to handle the missing of the windows wallet at the moment. I just set the auto payout to 40k, so it goes directly there. Smiley

Yay!

We're throwing in 50k FRY as bounty for the windows wallet!

Good stuff! Nice to see the community pitching in! 150k in total for the creator of the wallet Smiley

Add in another 25K from me!!  I NEED A WALLET!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: