Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 69. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Has anyone been able to open the Mac wallet in Mavericks?

Neither the original nor the recompiled wallet will launch for me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I love how some people think a freshly minted coin will be worth a ton of BTC when they first come out..

These things don't happen over night, its all about awareness and being put on bigger exchanges that will have more buy orders.

I fully expected the value to be that low because there is no buy orders that's the problem.

WORD
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I love how some people think a freshly minted coin will be worth a ton of BTC when they first come out..

These things don't happen over night, its all about awareness and being put on bigger exchanges that will have more buy orders.

I fully expected the value to be that low because there is no buy orders that's the problem.

Rofl true. Give it a few days or so at least. Buy now while it's cheap as chips!
Activity: 210

Activity: 606
What is a good starting price ? 0.001 BTC per FRY ?

Good price - 0.0001 per FRY, propable price - 0.00002 per FRY Smiley

I was right Smiley With the current diff 4 , the price 0.00002 is good - ~18$ for 1Mh/s / day (~1500 FRY daily)
Lol this coin is dead, dumped my 24 hr's worth with 2.8 mhs for .090 btc

Wait till we get more volume on the exchange and some real buyers lol.
And 'til the whole world aint sleeping haha

Yeah haha. The exchanges have been open for all of 30 minutes, look where maxcoin was 24 hours after launch.

Don't sell out when you can make easy $$$ within a day or two!! I think at least 0.001 should be the first target.
Activity: 112

And 'til the whole world aint sleeping haha

The pump hasn't even begun to happen XD
Activity: 238
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
and some people believe its only worth a few dollars per 24 hours....

wow these guys are idiots, 750 satoshi??? I've got 2.5 MH/sec and if i sold my coins at that rate i'd be getting about $2.

I hope everyone is happy with their 25 cent profits loloolol, going to watch their jaws drop when it goes up

hay i haven't sold anything. i am simply watching both exchanges make shitty deals. i only have 2400khs, every coin i make must count a better profit then what its currently selling for. and i dont plan on selling while a coin is under valued..... only ones that will make profit on those prices are the whales with small to large gpu farms.

wow these guys are idiots, 750 satoshi??? I've got 2.5 MH/sec and if i sold my coins at that rate i'd be getting about $2.

I hope everyone is happy with their 25 cent profits loloolol, going to watch their jaws drop when it goes up

This exactly, the coin is barely over 24 hours old. Once we get more exposure and into more exchanges the price is going to change for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
"The future of advertisement intelligence"

Hey, we just refunded all our users that were mining when we had a technical problem !

All coins are distributed proportionally to the number of shares submitted by users during the problem period.

Coins are added to your http://www.xhash.net account as confirmed, you can also see them in "Transactions" and at http://www.xhash.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=1

The refund total is 50000 FRY and were given to us by the Dev (Thanks!)

Thanks Xhash team for working that hard to distribute the coins.
legendary
Not to mention, it does not actually look like any trades are takeing place, more looks like a bunch of people dicking around.....
legendary
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Damn. some people truly believe that 24 hours of having your computer on merits you thousands of dollars.
Activity: 70
Hey, we just refunded all our users that were mining when we had a technical problem !

All coins are distributed proportionally to the number of shares submitted by users during the problem period.

Coins are added to your http://www.xhash.net account as confirmed, you can also see them in "Transactions" and at http://www.xhash.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=round&height=1

The refund total is 50000 FRY and were given to us by the Dev (Thanks!)

Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Still no buy orders lol...
It's a new (?) exchange. People need to send BTC there and it takes time.

Indeed, calm your horses.
Activity: 126
Still no buy orders lol...
It's a new (?) exchange. People need to send BTC there and it takes time.
Pages:
Jump to: