Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Frycoin][FRY] - Shut up and take my money! Coin halving coming up! - page 66. (Read 195184 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Shouldn't be a problem that you are on 64bit, it was compiled on 64bit windows machine for the windows wallet, I haven't heard anyone else having that problem.

Odd, it happened on my Home PC, Works PC and Macbook Sad I recon benders screwing with me!!

There was a chap a few pages back having the same problem... Lets confirm im not being slow.

1. Download Wallet
2. Add Nodes to Config file under the current nodes.
3. Load wallet

Thats been my process for all the other wallets, most didn't need any nodes adding.

try running the wallet first without .conf file, see if it syncs. then add the .conf file. i have done it like this and it worked. also if you try adding those nodes in debug window.
Activity: 770

Shouldn't be a problem that you are on 64bit, it was compiled on 64bit windows machine for the windows wallet, I haven't heard anyone else having that problem.

Odd, it happened on my Home PC, Works PC and Macbook Sad I recon benders screwing with me!!

There was a chap a few pages back having the same problem... Lets confirm im not being slow.

1. Download Wallet
3. Load wallet

Thats been my process for all the other wallets, most didn't need any nodes adding.

Is your conf. in the right folder? user/appdata/roaming/frycoin
Is there a fan futurama community in the www, forums blogs?
Do they know about FRY coin?

Frycoin what are the next steps in your project, what kind of promotion will you do next days?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

1. Download Wallet
3. Load wallet

got a block 300.1 FRY from solo mining. Why 300+0.1?
with what power? as long sought?

I went to bed 6 or 7 hours ago. I mined with bitember but there was over a half hour no payout
so i descided to solo mining first time with my 2.2MH rig and found 2 Blocks 600.1 FRY

I let it now a few hours SOLO will see what happen, I can tell ya in a few hours again

thank you, very interesting

I wanted to know how it is to solo mine, just for the experience and i get some FRY out of it  Cheesy
Coinmarketcap for FRY and the volume on the exchange will rise rapidly but I can wait and mine mine mine
until diff is low
Activity: 17

I went to bed 6 or 7 hours ago. I mined with bitember but there was over a half hour no payout
so i descided to solo mining first time with my 2.2MH rig and found 2 Blocks 600.1 FRY

I let it now a few hours SOLO will see what happen, I can tell ya in a few hours again

thank you, very interesting
Activity: 28
Mine Big it said my pin was wrong and i never recieved an email,now im locked out of my account that has over 2k frycoins,can you help please

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
0x0a.nl operator
To the miner at http://frycoin.p2p.0x0a.nl:9900 with address FD2oaaWnrrbktXVfKZQHZNGUQdAV4cNGzY - it looks like your miner is configured for the wrong algorithm! Please verify that you're mining for scrypt.
Activity: 17
DEV is still here, as I know there was no big dump with premined coins yet.
I think till no w this is NOT a SCAM coin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
minebig

i can't recover my pin respond here plz , my mail don't receive anything
We need coinmarketcap
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So ive downloaded the Mac Wallet.  Same problems.  First wallet issue after trading over 20 Alt currencies. Doesnt bode well!

Sorry you are experiencing this issue, I am pushing out a new update today anyways, I will recompile the Mac wallet with extra library's to make it more supported in other Mac OS.

Awesome mate, this is what we like, a dev replying Cheesy Really dont like leaving my coins on a pool.

Re:windows version. Could it be that im using 64bit windows?

Dev can we get a little  clarity on the block halving?

The Subsity does halve at 16666 block mark. I am pushing out an update today, I will announce when the new wallet version is out.
Activity: 774
So ive downloaded the Mac Wallet.  Same problems.  First wallet issue after trading over 20 Alt currencies. Doesnt bode well!

Sorry you are experiencing this issue, I am pushing out a new update today anyways, I will recompile the Mac wallet with extra library's to make it more supported in other Mac OS.

Awesome mate, this is what we like, a dev replying Cheesy Really dont like leaving my coins on a pool.

I'm using win version in win 8.1 with no problems..
So ive downloaded the Mac Wallet.  Same problems.  First wallet issue after trading over 20 Alt currencies. Doesnt bode well!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Make sure frycoin.conf is in your %appdata%/frycoin folder. This helped me.

Tried that and now i get a runtime error when trying to open the wallet.

Pages:
Jump to: