Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC]FusionCoin updated! Arbitrary message & Decentralized advertisement - page 31. (Read 50629 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so we mine litecoin but payout is in fusion?
It depends on the pool. On our own merged mining pool, you will get both litecoin and fusioncoin. So you still get the same litecoin while getting extra fusioncoin.
However, if other pool decides to pay only in litecoin, the payout would be different from us.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
oh nice someone is alredy mining Tongue

We are testing the pool, just two blocks, one sha256d, one scrypt, don't worry.

that's not good pools should not be able to start until 3 mins after the password is given. Solo miners need to be given a fair start as pools rule after about 1 min anyway with kgw
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
so we mine litecoin but payout is in fusion?
when will have features like this?

Smart Contract: DDoS protection would be a steady step towards implementing "smart contract" in FusionCoin.
Smart Property, Colored Coins and Decentralized Exchange

We are experimenting with the script system, to see what would it be like if we unleash the power from scripts. Some features from smart contract could be done even in BitCoin, but it's been forbidden for a while.
The concern is the potential DDoS by flushing your mempool with un-final transaction or relaying transaction with complex script. We would try to test some mechanism to make some features in smart contract and smart property happen in FusionCoin.

For colored coins and decentralized exchange, we would incorporate the way from BitCoin 0.9rc which allows you to write up to 80 bytes arbitrary message in transaction. The information we need for color or assets can be encoded into this.
By doing this way, we don't need to craft weird transactions to encode these. The issue would be how to define this protocol and a series of software to explore the blockchain to extract these information.

We can't give fixed time table though, but
The dragon is on his way. Winter is coming.
                                  ------ George R.R. Martin
Activity: 83

We are testing the pool, just two blocks, one sha256d, one scrypt, don't worry.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I'm ready at hashing.at  Grin
Activity: 28
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
well i d be off to sleep but i will join tomorrow, have a good launch
Activity: 252
Activity: 28
Hi,

I don't seem to be able to reset my password on your pool above? keeps taking me back to the reset screen, can you take a look

Thanks

Hey, there was a problem with the tokens since our website is using a single login for all coins/pools.

I've fixed it, please let me know if you still have problems.

If you have any other issue in the future, we have launched a new support system: http://help.hashing.at/

regarding to this pool --->  http://fusion-sha.hashing.at/
starts 04:00 am GMT

The OP shows the start date as March 16, 2014, 12am EDT which is the same with March 16, 2014, 4am GMT

Also the countdown shows the same values as the one in the OP's link.

Launch Date: March 16, 2014, 12am EDT

Is there another launch date announced ?

Activity: 244
Activity: 47
cant seem to be able to download a windows wallet
wallet downloads really slow, so what about launch ... or relaunch  Huh
Activity: 296
cant seem to be able to download a windows wallet
Activity: 364
The launch seems to be at 4am GMT