Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FSC]FusionCoin updated! Arbitrary message & Decentralized advertisement - page 34. (Read 50629 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Which RPCPORT do you use?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Windows client is ready for download, it is an encrypted file, the password will be revealed when launch.
Activity: 434
Ok, this is my logo attempt:)
Here ya go, my submission for the new logo bounty. Available in any size and format, just let me know Smiley

Thanks,  rewards will be given for your submission. We would prefer flat design of the new logo. We'll release guidelines on OP and arrange a vote for the final new logo. Keep updates.

Flat like this? As in without any shadowing, bevels, or emboss? I'm just throwing around ideas to get some ideas flowing around Smiley it's okay if you totally hate it lol.

Honestly, I have Taijiphobia.... Grin
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
Here ya go, my submission for the new logo bounty. Available in any size and format, just let me know Smiley

Thanks,  rewards will be given for your submission. We would prefer flat design of the new logo. We'll release guidelines on OP and arrange a vote for the final new logo. Keep updates.

Flat like this? As in without any shadowing, bevels, or emboss? I'm just throwing around ideas to get some ideas flowing around Smiley it's okay if you totally hate it lol.
Activity: 262
i will join in when launch
Multi wallet support: Allow user to switch between multiple "wallet.dat"

what's mean?

Allows you to easily switch between "wallet1.dat", "wallet2.dat" ... "wallet-n.dat" without replacing "wallet.dat" by yourself or running multiple instances.
Activity: 364
Multi wallet support: Allow user to switch between multiple "wallet.dat"

what's mean?
Someone ask me if we are offering bounty to exchanges.
We are afraid that people might say it's just another stack'n'dump coin if we put it on exchange at an early stage.
As we said in OP, we would give bounty to people who help us to negotiate with exchange and also exchange itself.
Let's wait and see what miners want.
Activity: 117
2 days left

oh noes the F from facebook  Shocked

Grin

Activity: 13

Thanks,  rewards will be given for your submission. We would prefer flat design of the new logo. We'll release guidelines on OP and arrange a vote for the final new logo. Keep updates.

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
2 days left
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have enough faith overall I just bought 5 antminer U2s so I can mine both sha and scrypt with my current rigs. would have bought a gridseed or two but dollar for dollar not worth it in my eyes yet, but this would be the perfect coin to use one on if you are into them.
Activity: 15
hope it can be replace mzc
Activity: 280
+1 hopefully it will be a succesful launch, mergemining is the way to go for the future either way...
Activity: 42
Can't wait to see it launch  Smiley
dual mined like huntercoin?

The dual PoW works like huntercoin except that we don't have human mining part in FusionCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: