Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FUCK] Fuckcoin, the cryptocurrency to fuck around | News: Media campaign - page 2. (Read 67153 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
You're talking to a dead dev.

I really wish he'll respond. He needs to be more active for the coin to be even a little bit success.

i slaped the dev, he should reply soon
You're talking to a dead dev.

I really wish he'll respond. He needs to be more active for the coin to be even a little bit success.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will start accepting FuckCoin at my website for hoeass.com . If you like any product on my website and would like to pay with Fuckcoin, send an email to [email protected]. I am creating my wallet now and would love to be the first business to start accepting your currency.
Dev doesn't respond to PMs.
Activity: 128
Merit: 104
Hi I writing this because I can't install libboost in ubuntu 14.
The packet is not found:
E: No se ha podido localizar el paquete libboost1.49-all-dev
E: No se pudo encontrar ningún paquete con la expresión regular «libboost1.49-all-dev»
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Thanks to the dev's hostile nature to exchanges, this coin is dead.

Those who already have mined, are showing no interest even to vote in the swaphole exchange.

We were never hostile to any exchange. We asked politely to add us. Admittedly our last update was a little edgy, but only to show that we tried everything in our power to get fuckcoin going and that we're not happy with the current situation, too.

Fuckcoin is still a fun project, maintained in our free time. The initial feedback was really great, we had the impression that you gals and guys loved to play around with the coin name and abbreviation. But in this short-lived cryptocurrency world a very quick profit seems to be the only important thing.

We tried our best and will continue to look for opportunities to bring fuckcoin to the next level. If you have a great idea, even if it sounds crazy: Speak up, please!
Thanks to the dev's hostile nature to exchanges, this coin is dead.

Those who already have mined, are showing no interest even to vote in the swaphole exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Isn't there another fuckcoin coming out this week?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
Can i have a telephone number of girl in the video ? I pay in fuckcoin  Grin
Activity: 355
Hey guys, a Chinese or Japanese is doing a coin with the same name, here is the web http://fuckcoin.cc and will launch in 2 days, it is already in Altcoincalendar.... What the FUCK is happening here?
WTB 1,000,000 FUCK @ 0.005 BTC.

I'm willing to buy a coin with no exchange for more than 6 months.
Activity: 381
I suggest to establish a direct trading market between FuckCoin and DickCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dickcoin-finally-you-can-send-people-dicks-585932

You send your friend Dicks, he sends you Fucks in return.

This wallet is NOT protected against HEARTBLEED.
Calling all miners, please vote Fuckcoin on swaphole.

I seriously hope this becomes fuck's primary exchange.

Dev -- pls update top post.
Fuckcoin is on voting on swaphole.

https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting

Doing an announce.
I've requested this on comkort.
Pages:
Jump to: