Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀 - page 10. (Read 23866 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It really is. Although they allegedly say that NEO is faster and it’s better to play games on this blockchain better than on Ethereum. but I think this is not true. Only Ethereum!
Who says that blockchain NEO is better than Ethereum? NEO it was a solid marketing. While Ethereum is an advanced and revolutionary technology!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Plus, consider that perhaps we are in for a market reversal in the very near future. All this should undoubtedly have a positive impact on the development of the project.
After the reversal of the market will begin an instant price increase. So it was last year and in other years. Therefore, I buy a little bit now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I downloaded the game and tried it in practice)))), it is very interesting and fresh. I think that should go to the masses and attract the community.
The game Cryptoflowers, even in a falling market, is gaining supporters of users and is becoming popular. I think that everything will increase many times when the market turns around.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It really is! Therefore, I think that it is worth stopping to endlessly compare this game with crypto kittens ... Crypto flowers is a much more advanced project!
Of course this project is more advanced! Crypto kittens were a kind of pioneers. They discovered this genre. Other projects to improve and develop this trend.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
The market situation is really negative, but everyone is waiting for a “miracle”! All investors and the crypto community are waiting for a reversal of the market!
Judging by the way the "first" cryptocurrency Bitcoin behaves today and the entire crypto market, I feel like saying: it began !!!!
I'm not sure that it began, it's only one day when market green, tomorrow it will be red again.
Activity: 210
The market situation is really negative, but everyone is waiting for a “miracle”! All investors and the crypto community are waiting for a reversal of the market!
Judging by the way the "first" cryptocurrency Bitcoin behaves today and the entire crypto market, I feel like saying: it began !!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think you do not need to rush things. The project is still quite young and only just recently started. I think that a lot of interesting things will be realized by developers in the near future.
Plus, consider that perhaps we are in for a market reversal in the very near future. All this should undoubtedly have a positive impact on the development of the project.
I think that is why the developers of project Cryptoflowers have chosen the ethereum blockchain for their project. This is really the best solution to date.
It really is. Although they allegedly say that NEO is faster and it’s better to play games on this blockchain better than on Ethereum. but I think this is not true. Only Ethereum!
This is primarily a game, so is in the "games", and the fact that there is an opportunity to earn extra is just a nice bonus.
If the Cryptoflowers game becomes popular and it has a large audience of users, then you can earn. And it is not bad to make money.
Merit: 10
I think so too. Despite today's depressed mood among investors, I think that this project will find its audience of users.
I hope so too. Moreover, in order to start using the game you do not need to have a large amount of money. It can be said that almost one desire is enough.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I think so too. Despite today's depressed mood among investors, I think that this project will find its audience of users.
The project is interesting and many interested. In the branch, they actively communicate and discuss, but answers to many questions are not received - I agree with you. I think that in the future all this will be realized.
I think you do not need to rush things. The project is still quite young and only just recently started. I think that a lot of interesting things will be realized by developers in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The fact that there is a mobile version is very good! Many projects that have even taken place do not have mobile wallets. And here everything is offered from the start of the project!
The project looks very good from the start. I think that if it were not for the current situation in the crypto market, he would be very famous and popular.
I read about the upcoming changes in the network of the Ethereum blockchen. It really promises to be a grandiose change that will significantly improve the work of the Ethereum network and all projects that use its blockchain.
I think that is why the developers of project Cryptoflowers have chosen the ethereum blockchain for their project. This is really the best solution to date.
What is the opportunity to use the technology of virtual reality. This is a huge step forward compared to its competitors!
It really is! Therefore, I think that it is worth stopping to endlessly compare this game with crypto kittens ... Crypto flowers is a much more advanced project!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Well, it's not just a game. This is an investment game. It all depends on which section the developers put the game in the app store. Clearly what is not in the game ...
Why do you think so? Google posted a "CryptoFlower" program in the casual section. Not in the sections of business or economics, namely in the game.
This is primarily a game, so is in the "games", and the fact that there is an opportunity to earn extra is just a nice bonus.
I downloaded the game and tried it in practice)))), it is very interesting and fresh. I think that should go to the masses and attract the community.
Any admins or developers here? I just didn't see answers for many questions.
The project is interesting and many interested. In the branch, they actively communicate and discuss, but answers to many questions are not received - I agree with you. I think that in the future all this will be realized.
You're right. This project has much more innovative technologies and solutions than Krypto kittens. This is a completely different level of project.
What is the opportunity to use the technology of virtual reality. This is a huge step forward compared to its competitors!
In a nutshell, I can say that the program works fine. If the concept of this game is interesting, you can put it on a smartphone.
The fact that there is a mobile version is very good! Many projects that have even taken place do not have mobile wallets. And here everything is offered from the start of the project!
Pages:
Jump to: