Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀 - page 8. (Read 23866 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
And where can I find out statistics on the number of users of game Cryptoflowers today? I would like to observe the growth dynamics of the user base.
I do not know how many users of this game. but the number of installations in Google Play is not very large .. unfortunately ... for now.
As I undrstand app is not the main part of the project. So we can't draw conclusions based on the Market stats.
Activity: 137
You're right! The game Cryptoflowers has all chances to become popular. It is still gaining popularity among users despite the General depressive mood.
And where can I find out statistics on the number of users of game Cryptoflowers today? I would like to observe the growth dynamics of the user base.
Id like to see that too... Does anyone know?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I do not know how many users of this game. but the number of installations in Google Play is not very large .. unfortunately ... for now.

I'm try to install android app, but dont need it for play!

At this time it has limited functionality... Sad
Activity: 139

I'm try to install android app, but dont need it for play!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I hope that the token Cryptoflowers will surprise us all and even without turning the market. The project has a good potential to become popular and in demand among users.
This is true! But agree that against the general trend of the market to go young projects is extremely difficult.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Of course, it is now very good to “enter” the market if a person has savings stored in Fiat. It is very, very profitable now!
This is a stalemate. Those who have been following the market for a long time and understand what is happening - they have no money to make investments, and beginners are afraid to enter the market as they are afraid from all sides.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
At the moment, the Ethereum blockchain really has no competitors. It was and remains the ideal platform for launching crypto projects and conducting ICOs.
I honestly do not understand the projects that are trying to use other platforms (not Ethereum). Thus, they deliberately use unpopular solutions. I think that Cryptoflowers did everything right!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

the project can not get a huge number of supporters and users at the first stage of its development.
people are looking at such a project, looking for what they need
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
How it will be I do not know ... it will be a smooth growth or a sharp pump ... the main thing is to stop falling down. And then our investments made recently will give a good result!
All investors in all projects are in a state of waiting for the pump. The market has been falling for almost a year now. It can not last forever.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The main thing is to wait for the global reversal of the crypto market. Of course, you can expect that this project will succeed in a falling market. But it will not be such stunning results!
It is clear that without a global trend reversal, the project will not be able to make 1000% or even more. But I expect to make a profit anyway.
Activity: 126
And I think that the bottom has already passed and now the rise in the cost of cryptocurrency should begin! I think that token Cryptoflowers will surprise us all!
I hope that the token Cryptoflowers will surprise us all and even without turning the market. The project has a good potential to become popular and in demand among users.
As i understand this is juat a coppy of popular game last year (CryptoCitties)  Grin
Game released and working already? How many players you have right now and how much ETH people spended for flowers already?
The overall concept of the game coincides with the old game Crypto Kittens, but the similarity is not great. This game is already much more progressive and interesting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
When the crypto market turns around, then the rise in the cost of tokens will begin. But not all tokens will grow the same. Here will be the main criterion demand from users. And here I think that Cryptoflowers will be all right!
I want to note that project Cryptoflowers is developing well in the falling crypto market. of course if the market is now going up this project would be much more popular!
Activity: 126
You're right! The game Cryptoflowers has all chances to become popular. It is still gaining popularity among users despite the General depressive mood.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I even heard such a version from a single blogger, an analyst at a cryptorinker, that after such a powerful fall, as we saw throughout 2018, there could be a smooth growth throughout 2019! it would be nice!
How it will be I do not know ... it will be a smooth growth or a sharp pump ... the main thing is to stop falling down. And then our investments made recently will give a good result!
The implementation of this project is indeed at a very good level. I think that there are good chances that the project will be successful!
The main thing is to wait for the global reversal of the crypto market. Of course, you can expect that this project will succeed in a falling market. But it will not be such stunning results!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Why not?! The potential of project Cryptoflowers is very good. I think that the guys might get it all right! After all, a really interesting project!
Project Cryptoflowers looks really fresh and interesting! Take at least the same idea with the introduction of virtual and augmented reality.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
 As i understand this is juat a coppy of popular game last year (CryptoCitties)  Grin
Game released and working already? How many players you have right now and how much ETH people spended for flowers already?
The launch of the rocket to the moon has not yet happened, but agree that the dynamics of the market is positive! There is a smooth and progressive growth.
I even heard such a version from a single blogger, an analyst at a cryptorinker, that after such a powerful fall, as we saw throughout 2018, there could be a smooth growth throughout 2019! it would be nice!
Pages:
Jump to: