Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀 - page 14. (Read 23866 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It would be nice if they hold a bounty program or airdrop to their marketing, in my opinion the games they offer are quite unique and different from on the game in General. It would be nice if a lot of people playing together in it
I think they need to strengthen marketing. The companies of generosity are very suitable for these purposes. For example, a company of forum signatures seems to me to have a huge effect!
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
The size, shape and color of flowers very well reflects the essence of genetic differences. A good idea! Good luck to the team!
It seems to me that in the case of using plants (in particular flowers), then this is really more interesting and exciting. I hope the cultivation process will be interesting to many!

The idea is pretty good, I'm even surprised that such a game has not appeared before. Unfortunately, the authors chose not a very good time to start the project. Although it may be the opposite, real-world examples of using cryptocurrencies will improve the investment climate)
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Looks like new cryptokitty, Am I right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
For example, when I invested in cryptocurrency, I immediately understood for myself that this investment was for many years to come. Therefore, I am worried about the current situation. I believe that in the future everything will be all the same good!
I also understand that investing in cryptocurrency is money invested not for a month, but for several years at least. However, in such moments as today, you still worry about your savings.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Are there any plans for a bounty company? Maybe a subscription company or social networks? I would like to participate!
I don’t know about bounty ... I haven’t seen any information. But I know for sure that the project has a referral program. Here is the link if interested: https://cryptoflowers.io/invite
It would be nice if they hold a bounty program or airdrop to their marketing, in my opinion the games they offer are quite unique and different from on the game in General. It would be nice if a lot of people playing together in it
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Are there any plans for a bounty company? Maybe a subscription company or social networks? I would like to participate!
I don’t know about bounty ... I haven’t seen any information. But I know for sure that the project has a referral program. Here is the link if interested: https://cryptoflowers.io/invite
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
We must pay tribute to the project team. They prepared a rather interesting product and decided to enter the market with it and were not afraid of possible difficulties in connection with the situation on the market.
There is no difficult situation on the market. This is all artificially created by panic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I hope that the developers have prepared something interesting for us! I do not think that this is just another clone of crypto kitty.
Just the next crypto kitty is clear that no one needs. There have already been more than enough attempts to do something similar, but alas, all of them were unsuccessful. I think that there will be something original.
Merit: 1
I also really liked the concept of developers. I think that many users will like the option of growing flowers with color!
Is this project already running? Is it already possible to grow these crypto flowers? Is there anyone who actually tried it?
Agree that the idea to grow flowers by breeding and crossing different species looks more harmonious and believable. I think this game will find its audience!
Now of course difficult time to launch a new project. But I hope that this Cryptoflowers project will find its users!
Activity: 126
Yes, the normal market situation. Yes fell rate Ethereum and Bitcoin. Yes, we all have reduced the amount in the Blockfolio ... but look to the future. You have not invested for a month? So everything is fine with the market!
For example, when I invested in cryptocurrency, I immediately understood for myself that this investment was for many years to come. Therefore, I am worried about the current situation. I believe that in the future everything will be all the same good!
The size, shape and color of flowers very well reflects the essence of genetic differences. A good idea! Good luck to the team!
It seems to me that in the case of using plants (in particular flowers), then this is really more interesting and exciting. I hope the cultivation process will be interesting to many!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
To the account of generosity don't know, but I think now you can get a flower as a gift and absolutely free. I can not say how long this action will last but so far there is still such an opportunity.
Activity: 126
I also really liked the concept of developers. I think that many users will like the option of growing flowers with color!
Flowers really are a great idea! It seems to me that the project has many chances to become popular! The main thing is good marketing. Now marketing is everything in the industry!
Agree that the idea to grow flowers by breeding and crossing different species looks more harmonious and believable. I think this game will find its audience!
I think that there should be some significant differences. Just copying ideas and replacing cats with flowers is a utopian idea.
I hope that the developers have prepared something interesting for us! I do not think that this is just another clone of crypto kitty.
I think that there should be some significant differences. Just copying ideas and replacing cats with flowers is a utopian idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I'm waiting for a big update from the roadmap. It will be a unique game!
The idea is not original... so as were and crypto-kitty, and crypto-monsters, and crypto-dragons. But the idea of crypto-flowers is interesting!
There are a lot of similar ideas on the market, but this does not mean anything. Here the main professionalism of the team, the right marketing, work with the community ...
Pages:
Jump to: