Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀 - page 4. (Read 23866 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
First i thought that world doesn't need another "cryptokitties" but the augmented reality is a really neat touch on collectables.
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I like similar projects. And the idea of flowers looks very original. Good luck to the project and developers!
More like cryptokitties except this one has VR and is about growing flowers am sure it will be appealing just sitting back and witnessing the blooms and colors all days...Interbreeding will sure create better result I just hope this one doesn't slow down the network the way kitty did
I hope they will! That'll be a sign that the game has become quite popular Cheesy
Oh, I hope so too..
Waiting for "to the moon"?  Grin
Everybody here is waiting for that!!
Activity: 134
I like similar projects. And the idea of flowers looks very original. Good luck to the project and developers!
More like cryptokitties except this one has VR and is about growing flowers am sure it will be appealing just sitting back and witnessing the blooms and colors all days...Interbreeding will sure create better result I just hope this one doesn't slow down the network the way kitty did
I hope they will! That'll be a sign that the game has become quite popular Cheesy
Oh, I hope so too..
Waiting for "to the moon"?  Grin
Oh, I hope so too..
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Guys, anyone have already tried to breed xmas tree with any R-flower? Any positive results?
Not yet. And yours?
Yes Cool Wanna breed with "me"?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
No way, man!!! Grin
Who told you I am a man? =)))))))))))
Hahaha! Stop it you  Cheesy
Activity: 89
Guys, anyone have already tried to breed xmas tree with any R-flower? Any positive results?
Not yet. And yours?
No way, man!!! Grin
Who told you I am a man? =)))))))))))
Not yet. And yours?
No way, man!!! Grin
Not yet. And yours?
Not yet. And yours?
Yeahh!! Not too much, but I wasn't too active however
copper member
Congratulations to all the winners airdrop!

The first prizes were awarded:
1 place - https://clck.ru/Ezh9a
https://cryptoflowers.io/v/2737 + 25ETH

2nd place - https://clck.ru/Ezh9r
https://cryptoflowers.io/v/2788 + 50ETH

All winners will receive up to 10,000 tokens!

You can get your prize on the page: https://cryptoflowers.io/reward
Activity: 80
Where are results of airdrop?!  Huh
On their website... Authorize and check if you won.
Dont beat me  Roll Eyes Grin Thanks!
On their website... Authorize and check if you won.
Activity: 80
So when geo tags will be added?
According to their 'whitepapers' - in February.
Great! This may stir up interest in the game
Hope so! I need to sell my flowers  Grin

Chek "likes" on your flowers
And how that will help to sell my flowers?  Huh
He/she means: more likes - more demand Wink
Ah, sure =))

He/she means: more likes - more demand Wink

Pages:
Jump to: