Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 3. (Read 175350 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Dev please pm me, want to talk about a partnership, goes for you too HYPERfuture, wouldn't mind offering for you to help in our quest for an original FPS. I am the board leader of Coin2, so this is a legit request. Check us out here before you decide to pm me. http://www.coin2.us

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
GML coin server will close recently.
Everyone plz forget GML, GML creator is chief. They hold 95% GML, and sold they at first, when market value down , they creator another coin.
And do this as loop. Don't believe this creator, they have many bitcointalk accounts.
Someone publish news and the others booing here, in fact, in order to deceive everyone to buy GML.
Activity: 3
This coin had dead.
When i transfer my coin to another wallet, lost 30%.
Fuck you GML developers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
why doesnt the iOS version have GML or btc or ltc in the game anymore?Huh
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Let's have fun!
dead coin  Sad

Sorry to say it but yes it appears so. I was following GML's progress for a long time and I feel sorry for everyone that "invested" in it Sad

I followed this coin for a long time too. Didn't expect the price could reach the current level. Many other coins with similar supply has much better price even they don't build any games at all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
dead coin  Sad

Sorry to say it but yes it appears so. I was following GML's progress for a long time and I feel sorry for everyone that "invested" in it Sad
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1
'Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain.'

I don't want to see this message anymore...

Do you hear me guys? Waiting for a change about it, I want to transfer my GML to another wallet...

This coin is dead , count your coin as a lost- if were lucky you might be able to sell it in 10 years

I think that gml will go up to 12 for 2 weeks  Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Do you hear me guys? Waiting for a change about it, I want to transfer my GML to another wallet...

This coin is dead , count your coin as a lost- if were lucky you might be able to sell it in 10 years

as soon as dev got fiat version of game he completely destroyed this coin.clearly driven by greed and has no care at all about  the future of crypto.

Hmm as the dev was also running a gaming coin I even offered him a partnership with HYPER.

It looks like that's the only way to save this coin!
Activity: 654

as soon as dev got fiat version of game he completely destroyed this coin.clearly driven by greed and has no care at all about  the future of crypto.

Hmm as the dev was also running a gaming coin I even offered him a partnership with HYPER.

may be you should try contact Gcoin devs and make an offer of partnership,they seem decent and legit....not the hype-type Smiley

as soon as dev got fiat version of game he completely destroyed this coin.clearly driven by greed and has no care at all about  the future of crypto.

Activity: 644

as soon as dev got fiat version of game he completely destroyed this coin.clearly driven by greed and has no care at all about  the future of crypto.
Activity: 599

Is the dev still around what's the status of this coin?

why bother? even Gcoin is doing much more better than this shit

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwgcnzone-or-wwwgcncoincom-our-exchange-is-called-wwwircexcom-665858

Been a long term Gcoin-er , love the new games and it works
Activity: 509
this scam  coin  is dead

Is the dev still around what's the status of this coin?
Activity: 14
Dear Forum Members!

GameleagueCoin added to YoBit.net Cryptocurrency Exchange:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GML/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: