Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 10. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Fuck. Zero gml in the farm again
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Still patiently waiting for the next massive pump.
Not waiting any more
Activity: 203
Still patiently waiting for the next massive pump.
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
Activity: 210
Update GML version's download website to http://farm.gmlfarm.com/index.php/Common/ , just for separate from the fiat version.
# sell gml buy some doge!!!  Grin
new update erased all my settings.  I had level 18 with 4000GML and all is lost. 

Could you provide any detail info. ? Such as your player id or some else
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
This coin is very impressive.

Have a look also on SKULLCOIN

Introducing Proof Of Quest
Activity: 73
new update erased all my settings.  I had level 18 with 4000GML and all is lost. 
Version 1.3.1

+ added waterfalls and sea's animation
+ added two new processing machines
+ fixed several flash black bugs

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Do i have to pay for update? Cant fix it anymore
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
GML, very interesting project.
dev,

After I re-downloaded the gml 1.3 again and got my farm back, it works, however, every day it reverts to the fiat version!!  And I have to uninstall it, then re-install the one from the google drive.

What can I do to stop this from happening?

The other question I have is sometimes I get gml more when I login the next day, sometimes it stays at 61. Why?

GML version and Fiat version will has conflict if running in the same device ,they can not coexist ,hence you may need to uninstall the fiat version just keep GML version to solve this problem.
Because GML version relate to Poloniex's port , if Poloniex did not has transaction of GML ,may lead to the 0 balance problem, but every data still fine . We also trying to fix this ASAP.
dev,

After I re-downloaded the gml 1.3 again and got my farm back, it works, however, every day it reverts to the fiat version!!  And I have to uninstall it, then re-install the one from the google drive.

The other question I have is sometimes I get gml more when I login the next day, sometimes it stays at 61. Why?

Why gml server is out of service?

Same here.  Balance now showing 0 !!
Me 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dev,

Same here.  Balance now showing 0 !!
dev,

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dev,

Pages:
Jump to: