Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 4. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Let's have fun!
Never heard back from GML dev again about partnership between GML and HYPER Sad

Still if anyone here wants to check out a real gaming coin running for over 6 months with very strong community please check the link in my signature.

Why not taking over the coin? I just send a mail how much he is asking for his GML Farm. I've a master promotion plan in mind, that will reach more then 1,000,000 people. It will explode GML price.

Look forward to know more about your master promotion plan... It does sound good.

If you want I think you can take over it directly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Are there any working nodes please?
legendary

Still if anyone here wants to check out a real gaming coin running for over 6 months with very strong community please check the link in my signature.

Why not taking over the coin? I just send a mail how much he is asking for his GML Farm. I've a master promotion plan in mind, that will reach more then 1,000,000 people. It will explode GML price.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
that because cryptys wallet is offline -  Our wallet is currently offline due to issues with the coin's blockchain.
legendary
I'm pretty sure that the owner of GML is still around... but with another user to check his coin, let it drop, then buy a few coins and pump it to the moon.
legendary
GML at 75 on Cryptsy and only at 10 on Bittrex
legendary
Very interesting story here. Is it all over? There is still volume in this market. Dev has left the ship?   Huh

Dev is adding more coins and will ann something great and he will earn a lot of money Wink
legendary
Volume is really getting crazy now...
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
Very interesting story here. Is it all over? There is still volume in this market. Dev has left the ship?   Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
people are giving value based on the game. I haven't   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
This was the biggest pump and dump coin I have ever seen in the crypto.
It was nice to watch those huge fluctuations Smiley Never involved though. Just checking what happened here.
Seems like dead. I hope you did not invest too much at 200 SAT and above Smiley

Good thing about GML is that since it is added to Bter and Cryptsy, will stay there for trade for a long time. So a new dev can takeover or community.
Activity: 599
Another scam? Or just dev cannot make any money so why not spending time on it...

they have left crypto and just focusing on pushing there game on itune/play

Creating  a fiat game has show this as they only want to feed their own pocket with $

legendary
Another scam? Or just dev cannot make any money so why not spending time on it...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
very cheap now
dev where are you?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

very bad days for investor  Roll Eyes Dev where the hell are you ?? don't make us fool if you don't have time then hire some Guy for PR. Your this behavior is not acceptable

share with community each and everything, btw are you stopped working on GML now ? and start fooling people in new business  Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
No news for 20 days? Is the game dead too?
Pages:
Jump to: