Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAMEUNITS] 🏆 THE NEXT GENERATION GAMING CURRENCY | CSGO GAMBLING SITE 📈 - page 6. (Read 36116 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I am still getting coins almost every day from staking.  Sometimes it will skip a day, but it's working for me.
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
People are dumping right now :C
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
As I have already said, status is showing as Staking, but I do not know why no staking rewards in the last 3 days.  Possibly, have to wait more before getting another reward.  I am thinking sending and receiving the coins to the same wallet address may work.  Any suggestions?
Ok, but what time is expected for you to earn POS reward?

I first withdrew the coins and then re-deposited the coins and now it is 4 hours expected time to earn staking reward.  Previously, it was 17 hours, sometimes 15 hours. 
Paranoid In Chief
As I have already said, status is showing as Staking, but I do not know why no staking rewards in the last 3 days.  Possibly, have to wait more before getting another reward.  I am thinking sending and receiving the coins to the same wallet address may work.  Any suggestions?
Ok, but what time is expected for you to earn POS reward?
Last mined from staking 06/13/2017 20:30, but it is now 06/16/2017 01:07 AM and my wallet is online, status is showing as Staking, but it is already 2 days passed and I have not gotten any stake earning.  Any idea?

restart

Already done several times, but still not getting staking rewards.  Maybe have to wait a day or two more or .......................forever.

Have you deactivated the stake option at configuration? Check your stake status at the bottom right corner of the client.

Paranoid In Chief
Last mined from staking 06/13/2017 20:30, but it is now 06/16/2017 01:07 AM and my wallet is online, status is showing as Staking, but it is already 2 days passed and I have not gotten any stake earning.  Any idea?

restart

Already done several times, but still not getting staking rewards.  Maybe have to wait a day or two more or .......................forever.

Have you deactivated the stake option at configuration? Check your stake status at the bottom right corner of the client.

restart

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

restart
Paranoid In Chief
More than a month without dev.

#PrayForDev
Activity: 202
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Using a $23 design from themeforest ain't speaking good for this project.
They are even using the images from the live demo https://themeforest.net/item/youplay-game-template-based-on-bootstrap/11306207?s_rank=16
Paranoid In Chief

You sure it's the same team? Although it's possible, the projects are too similar, maybe the devs realized they can make a lot more money by organizing an ICO, lol.

It's not the same team by far.
Activity: 417
Merit: 252

You sure it's the same team? Although it's possible, the projects are too similar, maybe the devs realized they can make a lot more money by organizing an ICO, lol.
Paranoid In Chief
He lives!

Website and block explorer are back up. Yay!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It certainly is very strange that the creator would just disappear and ruin his investment.

Why would he settle for only making a few thousand dollars selling UNITS, when he could make millions promoting it.  It doesn't make any sense.

Perhaps the dev is dead? We should chip in and send flowers.

R.I.P.
Cryptopia must have it wrong. It's Proof-of-Stake according to the 1st page of this thread.

I'm getting free coins added to my wallet several times a day.  I like free coins.
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
Is this POS now?  It says POW on Cryptopia.

Ty
Pages:
Jump to: