Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAMEUNITS] 🏆 THE NEXT GENERATION GAMING CURRENCY | CSGO GAMBLING SITE 📈 - page 7. (Read 36116 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
It certainly is very strange that the creator would just disappear and ruin his investment.

Why would he settle for only making a few thousand dollars selling UNITS, when he could make millions promoting it.  It doesn't make any sense.

A similar thing happened with PureVidz, the Dev just dissapered and offsprings of that coin appeared, and those are frankly still going strong.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It certainly is very strange that the creator would just disappear and ruin his investment.

Why would he settle for only making a few thousand dollars selling UNITS, when he could make millions promoting it.  It doesn't make any sense.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Since GameUnits is an open-source currency, you don't need the original developer. Correct?

Anyone with the skills can use GameUnits in their games, websites, etc.  I don't have those skills, but surely someone out there can realize the value in the name and put together a good gaming site.

There is no reason to give up and and sell GameUnits.  Haters are just trying to drive down the price.

I don't believe the dev did all of this work so far just as a scam.  There must be a reason for the site being down.

Maybe the dev just got bored and realized Gamecredits is inferior to gameunits.     

I actually hold a lot of both of these, but tbh I think gameunits are a joke right now.
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
I have downloaded, installed, synch and deposited some coins also, but I am not seeing them staking.  Can somebody help me here?

You have to activate the option in the wallet. Check the configuration.

I have already checked.  If I go to Settings, Options and check Enable Staking is already ticked and even after Apply the settings several times, my wallet is not staking.

Do you have mature coins? You have to wait 8 horus after receive them. If you have them, restart the wallet with the stake option ticked.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I have downloaded, installed, synch and deposited some coins also, but I am not seeing them staking.  Can somebody help me here?

I have already checked.  If I go to Settings, Options and check Enable Staking is already ticked and even after Apply the settings several times, my wallet is not staking.
Now site http://www.gameunits.org/ is no longer working.  Can somebody pls share the link to download the wallets.  I want Windows wallet

// NEW WALLETS DOWNLOADS LINUX/WINDOWS //

Thanks for sharing link

But it is not staking.  Can you help me?
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Paranoid In Chief

Activity: 16
Im looking to purchase coins. Is there any seller here that want sell his coins.

Pm me please.

Thank you
Now site http://www.gameunits.org/ is no longer working.  Can somebody pls share the link to download the wallets.  I want Windows wallet

Thanks for sharing link
Paranoid In Chief

Now site http://www.gameunits.org/ is no longer working.  Can somebody pls share the link to download the wallets.  I want Windows wallet
Staking UNITS in my wallet is still earning nice rewards daily.  Not enough to dump 30k though.  I don't plan on selling any in the near future.  I just keep accumulating free UNITS from staking.  Maybe some day they will be worth something.

Someone with a lot of UNITS in their wallet could earn a good income.
Paranoid In Chief
30k units dump to 414sts

i filled 7k at 414  Grin  Grin  Grin
Paranoid In Chief
Since GameUnits is an open-source currency, you don't need the original developer. Correct?

Anyone with the skills can use GameUnits in their games, websites, etc.  I don't have those skills, but surely someone out there can realize the value in the name and put together a good gaming site.

There is no reason to give up and and sell GameUnits.  Haters are just trying to drive down the price.

I don't believe the dev did all of this work so far just as a scam.  There must be a reason for the site being down.

I'm trying to get in touch with Dev to help us, but it's hard to find.

Anyone with the skills can use GameUnits in their games, websites, etc.  I don't have those skills, but surely someone out there can realize the value in the name and put together a good gaming site.

There is no reason to give up and and sell GameUnits.  Haters are just trying to drive down the price.

I don't believe the dev did all of this work so far just as a scam.  There must be a reason for the site being down.
Pages:
Jump to: