Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GAMEUNITS] 🏆 THE NEXT GENERATION GAMING CURRENCY | CSGO GAMBLING SITE 📈 - page 8. (Read 36116 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief

To anyone that has been following the project and want to help to maintain the coin, come to Slack to discuss what to do with the coin.

https://slackpass.io/gameunits
Paranoid In Chief
So, this game units became a scam?

Dam GameUnits

More than a scam is that dev run away or is too busy to maintain the project.

Dam Dev, i have a lot of money in there =(

I sent you a PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Dam GameUnits

Dam Dev, i have a lot of money in there =(
Paranoid In Chief

Dam GameUnits

Dam GameUnits
Paranoid In Chief
Block explorer down

Official page down too.

Units Report page down too.

PD: Don't drop your coins yet. But if you don't want them, send them to me  Grin : USbNJzMg6TH4EiYEMXvttwdsDYLgxtqJGr
Activity: 19
Hello everyone,

I am staking UNITS and it's working very well.  I started receiving interest from my holdings in less than 24 hours.

This is such a great name. And since I'm a Guardians of the Galaxy fan, of course I had to buy some UNITS.

I hope more people can contribute to developing revenue generating faucets or gaming sites that use GameUnits.  A simple slot machine site could get things moving faster.  Does anyone know of some devs that can do this?

GameUnits just needs some promotion and marketing and it would be very popular.  The kind of junk posted on the Twitter page needs to stop.  It needs to be more professional.

I hope the dev is really busy working on his project, but more attention should be focused on the website.  There are broken links, misspelled words and buttons that don't work.  It doesn't look good.

Long live GameUnits!

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
The developer was online on 11th of May so I guess he is still around? It's definitely not good to stay silent like he does so I don't really understand his actions. Maybe he's got personal problems but damn, too many devs end up having those and then giving up the project.

yeah, but with all the people that are interested in the project...
Maybe he is waiting until summer because he is busy now as you have said.

he young, 26 year old. i think he busy
Paranoid In Chief
The developer was online on 11th of May so I guess he is still around? It's definitely not good to stay silent like he does so I don't really understand his actions. Maybe he's got personal problems but damn, too many devs end up having those and then giving up the project.

yeah, but with all the people that are interested in the project...
Maybe he is waiting until summer because he is busy now as you have said.
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
Paranoid In Chief
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Dev still got his development fund?
Paranoid In Chief
I don't understand that interest, interest in what? There is nothing to see, even CSGOLagoon website doesn't work now  Undecided
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Paranoid In Chief
Paranoid In Chief
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
The dev work alone and do nonthing.Very disappointed to Units.
Paranoid In Chief
Thank you for reaching out.

Our technical team reviewed UNITS and we're happy to confirm that we can provide full support for it in our wallet.

There is a one-time fee of 60,000 UNITS involved for the integration  which also includes the cost of providing customer support and running and also managing a minimum of 2 back-end servers for UNITS for 1 year (then it's €100/month).

​​Porting to other platforms takes place automatically as they become available (we are very close to releasing the desktop editions for windows, mac and linux: http://bit.ly/2jW1QVH; ios and windows phone will follow) for no extra charge. The integration takes 3 weeks in average and goes live in the first update after its completion.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support

Need people to support to GameUnits

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet

If dev covers the cost of Coinomi wallet (if he has enough coins yet, of course) I'll try to finish the StratumX server integration + try to setup an Insight API server too.
But for this it's necessary for dev to show he is alive.
Pages:
Jump to: