Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮 - page 14. (Read 28509 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about RAWG join telegram chat with RAWG followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Please share significant news with us from the event Smiley

Trying to catch the team  Grin since they’re always traveling to meet new investors.
Might have something today! Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I think it no doubt if this project later can be a great success, because the project that offers this kind of concept could always attract the attention of many people.
Hopefully the project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
what you say is true.
usually a lot of people who are interested in a project like this.
Let's give support for this project, hopefully the desired targets in this project can be easily reached.
we'll see in the future, by getting a lot of support it should be the team will be more enthusiastic in developing this project, because this project will be successful depending on the team involved here, wishing the best.
I agree with your opinion, the success of a project it does depend on how the team manages this project correctly, and if all the team involved in the project have always worked hard and cooperated very well, the target desirable would certainly easily reached.
Activity: 154
I think it no doubt if this project later can be a great success, because the project that offers this kind of concept could always attract the attention of many people.
what you say is true.
Let's give support for this project, hopefully the desired targets in this project can be easily reached.
we'll see in the future, by getting a lot of support it should be the team will be more enthusiastic in developing this project, because this project will be successful depending on the team involved here, wishing the best.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
what you say is true.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I see many who give positive comments about this project hopefully this makes a good signal for the projects with more later on support for the project.
Activity: 112
Very nice project indeed! You're doing a great job guy with RAWG  Wink

And I like a lot your telegram group because there's a very active community behind. And the admins are doing everyday contests and games, so it's very nice to be involved!
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
A very promising project, a powerful platform, a dynamic team. The reason to join this project because they have strong development team and they are working platform with unique features. From the ANN thread it's clear that they have great roadmap and have potential to be successful.
Activity: 20
Please share significant news with us from the event Smiley
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Thank you for the kind words, everyone!

It's refreshing to know that there is such support for our project🔥🔥🔥
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
the concept of RAWG project interesting just play the game can be token, surely many investors will be tempted by this project, I think this project will succeed fore
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
I'm very satisfied how promotion goes on. Everyday contest is Telegram and Twitter. I wathch it even just for fun and excitement, not for tokens they give. BTW, the question about DOOM was tricky. IDDQD!

Hahah, thanks, we're trying to get our community excited keeping up with the spirit of gaming!
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I'm very satisfied how promotion goes on. Everyday contest is Telegram and Twitter. I wathch it even just for fun and excitement, not for tokens they give. BTW, the question about DOOM was tricky. IDDQD!
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
A bit of an update:

This Friday our team led by COO, Dasha Lyalina, is headed to Hong Kong for the Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia.

During the weekend RAWG will have the opportunity to meet the elite of cryptoworld in Asia. As we’re so near the end of our pre-sale, this event would be the perfect moment to pitch our project and to attract even more investors during the closed blockchain summit.

We're getting close to the end of the first phase!

Here are the photos of our COO and last month's event:

Wow! It's great to see the team working so hard and sharing the world regarding the next generation upcoming crypto gaint! They has already established a major part in the heart of the gamers and now many more are going to be a part of the RAWG family. I am glad to be a part of their bounty program!

Yeah, and exactly here we can see how hard the team work to promore the project: riding a yacht, spending dinner party - that's all are the hardest part of their work  Grin Just a joke, the main new for us is that the meetings are made and the conversation for project's future is being held. I'm satisfied.

Hahah, if this was an event held by us, that'd be some questions to answer! Grin
Reminded me of my Boss visiting a technology fair and coming back with first place of a mario kart competition. xD But coming back to topic: Really looking forward to your feedback regarding the CryptoEvent in Asia. Will you publish some news  about the outcome?

We might have something better! Stay tuned, we'll update here Wink
Haha, you know how to stir up excitement. Looking forward to it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
A bit of an update:

This Friday our team led by COO, Dasha Lyalina, is headed to Hong Kong for the Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia.

During the weekend RAWG will have the opportunity to meet the elite of cryptoworld in Asia. As we’re so near the end of our pre-sale, this event would be the perfect moment to pitch our project and to attract even more investors during the closed blockchain summit.

This kind of conferences are giving food exposure to all sorts of projects. Project like RAWG needs this exposure to get successful. I am curious to know the outcome now.
Activity: 20
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Guys, I've read that the whitelisting process has begun. So, the ICO is finally starting very soon, I guess!

I'm very happy about that! This project really deserve attention  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
RAWG is climbing the ladder to the top! In fact in my opinion the project long-term that is very good for investors.Don't miss the chance to get discounts on the ICO sales to have more tokens!!!!! You can learn about the project (white paper) in your preferable language that are listed on the first page of the thread!I am very positive about this project and hope this will be a successful project in future #cheers
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
A bit of an update:

Wow! It's great to see the team working so hard and sharing the world regarding the next generation upcoming crypto gaint! They has already established a major part in the heart of the gamers and now many more are going to be a part of the RAWG family. I am glad to be a part of their bounty program!

Yeah, and exactly here we can see how hard the team work to promore the project: riding a yacht, spending dinner party - that's all are the hardest part of their work  Grin Just a joke, the main new for us is that the meetings are made and the conversation for project's future is being held. I'm satisfied.

Hahah, if this was an event held by us, that'd be some questions to answer! Grin
Reminded me of my Boss visiting a technology fair and coming back with first place of a mario kart competition. xD But coming back to topic: Really looking forward to your feedback regarding the CryptoEvent in Asia. Will you publish some news  about the outcome?

We might have something better! Stay tuned, we'll update here Wink
Pages:
Jump to: