Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮 - page 9. (Read 28509 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The normal ones. In the RAWG platform you have the option to import your game libraries, infos and achievements of platforms like steam, psn or xbox into your RAWG profile. And for your success in your played games you will be given tokens depending on the rarity (or other factors) of the achievement for example.

Oh, that change a situation. What about MMORPG?
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
As I got your project is suggesting us playing the games been developed by you, not a normal PC games?
The normal ones. In the RAWG platform you have the option to import your game libraries, infos and achievements of platforms like steam, psn or xbox into your RAWG profile. And for your success in your played games you will be given tokens depending on the rarity (or other factors) of the achievement for example.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
As I got your project is suggesting us playing the games been developed by you, not a normal PC games?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hello there,

We added Rawg to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/rawg

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
The community has spoken and decided that the next RAWG team member on the block is Michail Ger. Michail will be answering all your questions concerning PR and Marketing.
Get your questions ready!

Thanks Michail, it was a pleasure! Thanks for the patience and the answers. I think „this is fine“. (-,
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
The community has spoken and decided that the next RAWG team member on the block is Michail Ger. Michail will be answering all your questions concerning PR and Marketing.

Thanks for this new AMA session! Didn't have time to participate but it was pleasure to read through all messages from Michail answering all questions. He has a good sense of humor, however like everyone else in RAWG team  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 168
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.
I think it would be cool for parents who see a loss in the games of children. Using this platform, you can return money for electricity.

It could be a great way to earn some pocket money, for sure Wink

But as we are only tracking achievements in games, you would have to be constantly trying out and completing new games which can further frustrate those parents.
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

Activity: 11
I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
We'll see if we can get a video, at least, but at these events it may be at organization's approval which can be a hassle.
Unfortunately, we don't have a crew that films us at events.... yet! Grin

I have a good video camera. And I like to make a video. And I do not have a lot of money. I hope you understand my hint? Wink Grin Grin Grin

Grin
Oh, I like the initiative and the boldness, so if we ever look for a camera crew, you'll be our first candidate Wink
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
We'll see if we can get a video, at least, but at these events it may be at organization's approval which can be a hassle.
Unfortunately, we don't have a crew that films us at events.... yet! Grin
Activity: 16
RAWG’s on ICOBench (and other listings)!

Our project has been featured on several prominent crowdsale listings. We’re happy to see that we have been rated appropriately by the industry experts and advisors.
ICObench with the 4.5 out of 5 mark states that RAWG has a clear vision, an experienced team, a high-quality working project and exciting future prospects!

Other listings with their respective ratings:
Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

It is inspiring to see the positive feedback from the community which give us even more juice to push the project even further!

Congrats !Being marked as such wonderful rating in the ico bench! I think RAWG is currently one of the most (if not the most) interesting projects related to the gaming industry. I'm looking forward to the developing of their gaming platform
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
RAWG is pushing forward and next stop is Tallinn on 23-24 of May.
Our COO Dasha Lyalina will be attending TOKENOMICS.

TOKENOMICS is the first event in Europe that will gather more than 500 blockchain ecosystem stakeholders together like crypto-exchanges, governmental regulators, traders, crypto-funds and startups. One of these startups that will be on stage is RAWG. We’re glad to join such a massive event and looking forward to pitching our project to the potential investors and meeting like-minded people of blockchain industry.

If you’re looking to attend and don’t want to miss our speech, RAWG in partnership with TOKENOMICS is giving you a discount on the ticket with the promocode “RAWG”.
To learn more and buy a ticket, visit TOKENOMICS

Congrats! It would be nice to watch some stream or record in youtube for example. Do you have plans to make it possible?

TOKENOMICS is the first event in Europe that will gather more than 500 blockchain ecosystem stakeholders together like crypto-exchanges, governmental regulators, traders, crypto-funds and startups. One of these startups that will be on stage is RAWG. We’re glad to join such a massive event and looking forward to pitching our project to the potential investors and meeting like-minded people of blockchain industry.

If you’re looking to attend and don’t want to miss our speech, RAWG in partnership with TOKENOMICS is giving you a discount on the ticket with the promocode “RAWG”.

Nice one, especially for the discount. Don't have the time to attend, but will there be some kind of streaming? Nevertheless hoping for a feedback from princess peach! ((-,
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E

Our project has been featured on several prominent crowdsale listings. We’re happy to see that we have been rated appropriately by the industry experts and advisors.
ICObench with the 4.5 out of 5 mark states that RAWG has a clear vision, an experienced team, a high-quality working project and exciting future prospects!

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

It is inspiring to see the positive feedback from the community which give us even more juice to push the project even further!

There is good news for all people
Activity: 125

Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

Great. These assessments will give investors confidence. Best wish for this project.
copper member
RAWG Don’t mine. Play!
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

Our tokens play a couple of roles:
One is a reward for the gamers for achievements they get in their favorite games, which they can spend on products (physical or digital) from our partners.
Another is a means for advertisers to pay for being featured.

As for advantages, what do you mean exactly? Premium accounts at RAWG? Partnerships?

The set value for token at the start of crowdsale is $0.03
Pages:
Jump to: